Windows 10: Anyone Use These Pieces of Software Before? And Are They Trustworthy?

Discus and support Anyone Use These Pieces of Software Before? And Are They Trustworthy? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Greetings friends! I use Stardock's software to make my Windows 10 box replicate Windows 7 because I love the aero glass theme. I also use Winaero... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by VampireFox23501, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Anyone Use These Pieces of Software Before? And Are They Trustworthy?

Greetings friends!

I use Stardock's software to make my Windows 10 box replicate Windows 7 because I love the aero glass theme. I also use Winaero Tweaker and saw that you can get some of the classic apps such as the old task manager from 7 and desktop gadgets back. I haven't had any issues with Winaero Tweaker so far. I was also curious about this program called "OldNewExplorer" that some people mentioned to me. Has anyone used any of the classic apps and OldNewExplorer? Thanks for reading Anyone Use These Pieces of Software Before? And Are They Trustworthy? :)

https://winaero.com/blog/old-classic-sticky-notes-for-windows-10/

https://winaero.com/blog/get-classic-old-task-manager-in-windows-10/

https://winaero.com/blog/get-calculator-from-windows-8-and-windows-7-in-windows-10/

https://msfn.org/board/topic/170375-oldnewexplorer-118/

:)

VampireFox23501, Jul 13, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jul 13, 2018
  3. 7373 "no devices found"(ear piece)

Hi,

I have a motorola ear piece which i've used without any problem on a couple of nokia phones.

Got the 7373 yesterday, and it won't pick it up. followed the steps in the booklet, but keep getting the message "no devices found" even though the ear piece is on and beside it.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

mskinkyboots, Jul 13, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

Anyone Use These Pieces of Software Before? And Are They Trustworthy?

Trust Across America Deems AMD Most Trustworthy Tech Company

Despite having a rough year with lay-offs, AMD can end 2011 on a high, as brand survey group Trust Across America that lists out America's top-10 most trustworthy companies, deemed AMD as the fifth most trustworthy American company. The list included just two other tech companies, semiconductor major Texas Instruments at number 9, and printing and digital imaging company Lexmark at number 10.

Trust Across America evaluated its top-10 candidates on five factors it calls "FACTS"; that's acronym for Financial stability and strength, Accounting conservativeness, Corporate integrity, Transparency, and Sustainability. It's quite surprising that other, more financially stable tech companies such as Microsoft and Intel didn't make it to this list.

The top-10 list follows.

1) Smithfield Foods (SFD), a global food company
    2) Xcel Energy (XEL), a regional supplier of electric power and natural gas
    3) Nike, Inc. (NKE), a global marketer of athletic footwear, apparel and equipment
    4) Dole Food Company (DOLE), the world's largest producer of high quality fruits and vegetables
    5) Advanced Micro Devices (AMD), a semiconductor design innovator
    6) Allergan (AGN), a global technology-driven multi-specialty healthcare company
    7) Temple-Inland (TIN), a low-cost corrugated packaging and building products company
    8) Herman Miller (MLHR), a designer and manufacturer of furniture
    9) Texas Instruments (TXN), a developer of analog, digital signal processing, and semiconductor technologies
    10) Lexmark International (LXK), a provider of printing and imaging products and software solutions

Source: VR-Zone

btarunr, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

Anyone Use These Pieces of Software Before? And Are They Trustworthy?

1. Anyone Use These Pieces of Software Before? And Are They Trustworthy? - Similar Threads - Anyone Pieces Software

2. Unable to use Speech Recognition due to Windows being a horribly programmed piece of software.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use Speech Recognition due to Windows being a horribly programmed piece of software.: Using Windows 10 I wanted to try out the fancy Speech Recognition tool. Unfortunately Windows decided that I would be having none of it.To use Speech Recognition the display language needs to match the speech language - my display language is set to English, my speech...
  3. Anyone seen this before?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone seen this before?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rbdgswg- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kns5ve/anyone_seen_this_before/
  4. Autostart a piece of software when a device is connected?

Autostart a piece of software when a device is connected?: Hi all. I have a digital voice recorder (Olympus DM450) that I use occasionally. It USED to be that when I plugged it in via USB it automatically loaded the companies software (Olympus Sonority v1.4), automatically downloaded the content from the recorder, cleared it then...
  5. Anyone use Casper cloning software by fssdev?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Anyone use Casper cloning software by fssdev?: I know this forum seems to prefer Macrium clone S/W, but I've been using Casper for years and have gotten good results, I think. But I would like to touch base with another Casper user here, before trading teams on cloning. I'm not familiar with the tech nuts&bolts of...
  6. Windows Photos is probably one of the worst pieces of software I have ever used

Windows Photos is probably one of the worst pieces of software I have ever used: This is just more of a rant than anything (but if anyone has any helpful tips please for the love of God leave them) but dear God the default Windows photos application is one of the buggiest, glitchiest, most poorly-designed applications I have ever used. I cannot for the...
  7. How can such a terrible piece of software be released ????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can such a terrible piece of software be released ????: I have spent many, many hours over the past week trying to get 1803 update working. I have tried everything suggested in the MS forums and whatever I could get from Google but nothing makes any difference - it does not work !!!. When MS issue such a piece...
  8. What software can be used to access old software (before 2000)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What software can be used to access old software (before 2000): To whom it may concern, I have digital versions (ISO) of the CD games that I used to play on Windows XP as a little kid. However, as shown in the screenshot below, they do not work since they are not designed to work on 64 bit operating systems. Since I want to play the CD...
  9. The Bits, The Pieces iSkysoft Data Recovery Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Bits, The Pieces iSkysoft Data Recovery Software: Hi Guys I 'm search about software data recovery and found this post https://funender.com/technology/the-bits-the-pieces-iskysoft-data-recovery-software.html my question is that program really recovery data , if any one used I don't know about him thank you
  10. Trustworthy or virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trustworthy or virus: Is Apowersoft safe to use. Its a screen share program for window. Im scared to get a virus. Apowersoft is use to make window able to do AirPlay for apple https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trustworthy-or-virus/e247243b-de0b-4c86-aec2-8a4431036910