Windows 10: Anyone used AppCrashViewer?

Discus and support Anyone used AppCrashViewer? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I just tried it, what a great little tool! Seems to work very well in W10-64 Bit, I have had DOZENS of mysterious crashes in certain programmes that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SoxmisUK, Sep 9, 2015.

1. SoxmisUK Win User

Anyone used AppCrashViewer?

I just tried it, what a great little tool! Seems to work very well in W10-64 Bit, I have had DOZENS of mysterious crashes in certain programmes that just aren't compatible so this has really got me back on track with fixing a couple of them..

May help you find what's giving you those old W10 Blues..! *Smile

AppCrashView - View application crashes (.wer files) in Windows 7/Vista

Anyone used AppCrashViewer? [​IMG]

:)

SoxmisUK, Sep 9, 2015

2. Have anyone used Windows phone?

I THINK NOKIA WILL RULE AGAIN WHEN THEY SWITCH TO WINDOWS PHONES...

shoaib20696, Sep 9, 2015
  3. Have anyone used Windows phone?

What do tou think the performance of windows phone with Symbian or symbian anna?

Thank You.

Srikanthsd, Sep 9, 2015
  4. XweAponX Win User

Hm, that's like CrashReporter for Jailbroken iOS. Nifty. Nirsoft makes cool stuff. Is it accurate?

I normally check the Event viewer for multiple repeated errors, usually I get thousands of Bonjour errors, even when AirPrint is working.

XweAponX, Sep 9, 2015
  5. Ztruker Win User
    Nice, I like it. Thanks for the info and link.

Ztruker, Sep 9, 2015
  6. SoxmisUK Win User
    Sorry for the late reply, well yes it's accurate as far as I can tell, the screenshot I posted is actually an HTML output save that the program can do for quick reference.

It isn't actually installed but runs after extraction into a new folder from the desktop much like any stand alone program so it doesn't require uninstalling as after it's used it removes itself from memory.

But so far It's helped me solve a tricky Winamp problem, Get World of Tanks up and running, (Not perfect but I couldn't even get it to run longer than a few seconds for 5 days running...) and it found out things about my old sound card (Asus Xonar DG..) that encouraged me to try a SoundBlaster Z instead in a spare PCIe x1 slot and as a result W10 seems to be showing a VAST improvement in stability and execution of certain files.

I really like it's simple output and that it shows information about what actually crashed,a whereas Windows Event Viewer often doesn't survive with many useful clues.

It'll be a keeper for me anyway. *Smile

SoxmisUK, Sep 9, 2015
  7. SoxmisUK Win User
    Your welcome, it didn't feel right to keep such a great little utility a secret! *Smile The WhatIsHang utility at the same site is very good too. Takes a minute or two to gather results after a hang but showed me precision x's server may be a cause of some troubles for me too.

SoxmisUK, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Anyone used AppCrashViewer? - Similar Threads - Anyone used AppCrashViewer

2. Anyone use Easeus ToDo

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Anyone use Easeus ToDo: I have just started using Easesus ToDo and done a system back up earlier is this what the back up is supposed to look like? IMG_20200613_181839.jpg - Google Drive 158402
  3. Has anyone used DISM++ ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Has anyone used DISM++ ?: Hi - I found this and wanted to know if anyone has used it or not. Looks like eye candy to me, so I wanted to inquire. DISM++ is a Windows OS Image Customizer and Size Reducer Thanks. *Smile 139408
  4. Windows sandbox-anyone used it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows sandbox-anyone used it?: Hi folks, I have windows 10 pro due to having upgraded initially from windows 8 pro that was on a special offer of £14.99 from Microsoft years ago. Just discovered that I can turn on windows sandbox, doesn't come with Home version, and have done so, seems ok though a little...
  5. Anyone Using RoboForm?

Anyone Using RoboForm?: Lately, I have been having an Application Hang of the RoboForm Companion. It stops interacting with Windows and terminates upon the hang, leaving RoboForm useless until I close my browser completely down and reopen it. This is extensively reported in the Reliability History...
  6. Is anyone using Opera?

in Browsers and Email
    Is anyone using Opera?: Using Ver 50.0.2762.67, (with update disabled), for some specific web sites.
  7. Anyone Used SoundSwitch ?

Anyone Used SoundSwitch ?: [img] How-to Delete Disconected Devices From List ? I Need Remove 2-8 Creative USB Headset & 2- AMD High Defination Audio Device But I Cant Find Delete Button ... 46588
  8. Anyone using a Swiftpoint mouse?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Anyone using a Swiftpoint mouse?: Other than me, anyone else using a Switftpoint mouse? Swiftpoint | Computer Mice to Work & Play Different 35270
  9. Anyone use Dragon Speech...?

Anyone use Dragon Speech...?: Does anyone use Dragon Speech to text as I'm having big problems trying to install 12.5 which worked fine on Win 7, but keeps being rejected by Win 10 for some reason. For three years or more I used to talk directly and very accurately to the laptop mike on Win 7 from...
  10. anyone using DDR4 material?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    anyone using DDR4 material?: hi, is anyone using DDR4 memory with motherboard 2011V3 and CPU? Just curious if this works well and fast. Thanks Jeff 3308