Windows 10: Anyone uses Nuvision TM800W560L? Need help

Discus and support Anyone uses Nuvision TM800W560L? Need help in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! I accidentally removed the stock Windows 10 and installed a new one. I did not have any Backup. Now I'm stuck. I need someone who has a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by saiftheboss7, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Anyone uses Nuvision TM800W560L? Need help

Hi!
    I accidentally removed the stock Windows 10 and installed a new one. I did not have any Backup. Now I'm stuck.

I need someone who has a working unit! So he can backup the driver and give me link.

Thanks in advance.

:)

saiftheboss7, Jul 18, 2017

2. factory reset windows 10 tablet/pc

I forgot the password I used for the NuVision windows 10 tablet/pc and now I need to factory reset the tablet. Can anyone tell me know to do this?

MARIENAIDUS, Jul 18, 2017
  3. Nuvision tablet resets during initial setup

Recently purchased a Nuvision tablet from the Microsoft Store (model TM101W610L). I followed setup directions, charged it, and then turned it on. I get to the screen that says Hi there and asks for location, preferred language, and time zone. I click next
    and it's a screen that says Get Going Fast and I have the option to customize or use express settings. I've tried both options at various times and each time it resets and takes me back to the Hi There screen. NuVision was no help, they're rude and told me
    they'd fix it but I have to pay shipping there and back and if it isn't something they cover I'll have to pay repair costs as well. It is brand new and I refuse to pay for postage for their product not working! I contacted Microsoft help, while very polite,
    told me to contact nuvision. I need this tablet to work and I'm just crushed that I dropped $100 on a paperweight that nobody is willing to help with.

Does anyone have suggestions or input?

Katerprincess, Jul 18, 2017
  4. lx07 Win User

Anyone uses Nuvision TM800W560L? Need help

5. Apparently they do not provide any driver (except WIFI)

saiftheboss7, Aug 3, 2017
  6. spunk Win User
    if you download the driver file, unzip it and Extract the files to a folder to your download location, there are several driver files in this folder. You can install all of them by pressing Setup.exe in the extracted folder.

spunk, Aug 3, 2017
  7. I downloaded For TM800W560L. The driver package is only 52 MB and it only installs the wifi driver.

saiftheboss7, Aug 3, 2017
  8. Anyone uses Nuvision TM800W560L? Need help

saiftheboss7, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Anyone uses Nuvision TM800W560L? Need help

1. Anyone uses Nuvision TM800W560L? Need help - Similar Threads - Anyone uses Nuvision

2. Nuvision tablet windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nuvision tablet windows: I tried to reset my nuvision windows laptop and I'm now getting a msg that says this so how do I get past it I've tried to reboot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nuvision-tablet-windows/ecb9bae6-ca69-4cac-ab43-bdacc4c63d4e
  3. Nuvision TM800w560L touch screen,camera and sound are not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nuvision TM800w560L touch screen,camera and sound are not working: Hey everyone,I recently did a factory reset on my Nuvision TM800w560L tablet. Everything was working fine but since morning, touch, sound and camera are not working. I checked the updates and everything but still no luck. I also checked for the drivers but I couldn’t find any...
  4. NuVision TM800W560L Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NuVision TM800W560L Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet: hey everyone,I have a big problem with my windows tablet and I can do anything with it. I think I should reinstall my windows using the media creation tool. but unfortunately, I can't bring the boot option when starting my tablet. I tried pressing F9, F7 but still no luck....
  5. I Need Someones Anyones Help Please!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Need Someones Anyones Help Please!!!: I have been dealing with an old boyfriend who has constantly tried gas lighting me far past our relationship. He is a very jealous and has covert narcists' tendencies. Let me put it like this he has gone as far as trying to convince me that my laptop had while away for a...
  6. Help? Anyone?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help? Anyone?: My laptop does this every so often, I have no idea what causes it or how to fix it, aside from crashing my laptop by holding the power button down. anyone know what may cause it, or how to fix it? I also have another post about this for more info. submitted by...
  7. Anyone good with windows movie player? Need help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone good with windows movie player? Need help!: Just bought the full program but having issues with adding audio files. If there is anyone with experience that could help me would be great! submitted by /u/Theveganizer1 [link] [comments]...
  8. Need help to use headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help to use headphones: I have Windows 10 Home. Previously, I was able to use headphones by connecting the male plug into the female headphones jack. However, one day it stopped working, and it happened right around the time I got a new monitor (but that could be a coincidence). I don't know of any...
  9. Nuvision wifi issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Nuvision wifi issues: I Have a Nuvision Duo 11 Model TM116W725L. When i boot onto windows the login screen says other user and it does not even have my right user name email address and password and the wifi is not even an option the only thing the device is airplane mode. I am reseting my pc and...
  10. Nuvision Tablet TM800W560L error 00xc000185

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nuvision Tablet TM800W560L error 00xc000185: My windows tablet keeps giving me this error, and I am trying to understand how to fix it. I downloaded some stuff to boot to it, I hit the power, and volume down button, but nothing seems to work, any help is greatly appreciated?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tm800w560l downloaded drivers now what