Windows 10: Anyway to disable these windows processes/programs?

Discus and support Anyway to disable these windows processes/programs? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Anyway to disable: microsoft pay/store/photo.exe? I don't use any of these, microsoft content too i'd like to disable. But I only wanna do this if this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Scyris, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Scyris Win User

Anyway to disable these windows processes/programs?

Anyway to disable: microsoft pay/store/photo.exe? I don't use any of these, microsoft content too i'd like to disable. But I only wanna do this if this won't screw with windows update working. I mean I could just rename the folder for some, but unsure if thats the smartest idea if there is another way to do it. I notice the MS content thing keeps dling random games, or well images for games, I am not sure if its actually downloaded any of them or not.

:)

Scyris, Jul 18, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 18, 2018
  3. GNJha Win User
    Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Jul 18, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Anyway to disable these windows processes/programs? - Similar Threads - Anyway disable processes

2. how to disable it completely, I turned it off, but it deletes my program anyway

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to disable it completely, I turned it off, but it deletes my program anyway: how to disable it completely, I turned it off, but it deletes my program anyway https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-it-completely-i-turned-it-off-but/86d35867-176d-42b2-ad21-cc3d070a8391
  3. how to disable it completely, I turned it off, but it deletes my program anyway

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to disable it completely, I turned it off, but it deletes my program anyway: how to disable it completely, I turned it off, but it deletes my program anyway https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-it-completely-i-turned-it-off-but/86d35867-176d-42b2-ad21-cc3d070a8391
  4. Is there anyway to disable Win+I shortcut?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there anyway to disable Win+I shortcut?: Hi, I have a faulty keyboard and I am unable to have it repaired immediately. I problem is that it keeps opening Settings due to the Win+I shortcut being triggered. This is very annoying when you're trying to get work done! Using an external keyboard doesn't seem to help...
  5. Is there anyway to disable Win+I shortcut?

Is there anyway to disable Win+I shortcut?: Hi, I have a faulty keyboard and I am unable to have it repaired immediately. I problem is that it keeps opening Settings due to the Win+I shortcut being triggered. This is very annoying when you're trying to get work done! Using an external keyboard doesn't seem to help...
  6. Disabled Process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disabled Process: Why do processes that are disabled run and consume system resources. This is an alarming issue 80-90% of processes in windows continue to run and have to be manually stopped upon each boot despite being supposedly disabled....
  7. Disabled Process

Disabled Process: Why do processes that are disabled run and consume system resources. This is an alarming issue 80-90% of processes in windows continue to run and have to be manually stopped upon each boot despite being supposedly disabled....
  8. Anyway to bypass or disable DWM or windows Vysnc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyway to bypass or disable DWM or windows Vysnc?: I know previous versions you were able to, but now they've made it almost impossible on 2004. Please help. submitted by /u/GoyBoyAdvanced [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ixtnh5/anyway_to_bypass_or_disable_dwm_or_windows_vysnc/
  9. Is there anyway to disable Airplane mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there anyway to disable Airplane mode?: I have just deployed Windows 10 1803. We have laptops from different vendors. I am trying to find Group policy that can disable Airplane mode. I am wondering, Is there anyway to disable Airplane mode on all laptops?...
  10. Anyway to disable these windows processes/programs?

Anyway to disable these windows processes/programs?: Anyway to disable: microsoft pay/store/photo.exe? I don't use any of these, microsoft content too i'd like to disable. But I only wanna do this if this won't screw with windows update working. I mean I could just rename the folder for some, but unsure if thats the smartest...