Windows 10: Anyway to fix USB issues?

Discus and support Anyway to fix USB issues? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey ho. Running build 10135 and playing with it - got my USB tethering working bueno (with Jolla, Äijänpäivänjärvi build, sailfishOS) yesterday until I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by batlhilz, Jun 10, 2015.

1. batlhilz Win User

Anyway to fix USB issues?

Hey ho. Running build 10135 and playing with it - got my USB tethering working bueno (with Jolla, Äijänpäivänjärvi build, sailfishOS) yesterday until I was playing around with Asus AI suite. Everything worked until I removed AI suite and rebooted - no more USB tethering working.

Is this USB driver issue or ethernet working issue on windows side? USB ports charges normally and I can transfer data no probs, its just the tethering/ethernet that stopped working.

Im about to reinstall Windows 8.1 today later for additional comparable tests vs windows 10 10135, but just wanted to know if theres some workaround before I thrash down all the files once again (25-30 times during last 3months *Wink )

Thanks, br, Jussi

:)

batlhilz, Jun 10, 2015

2. Anyway to Fix WiFi on Nokia N8 ? Keeps disconnecting and no Internet

Hey guys it is not a problem. The WLAN just dissconects itself to save power. Its a good feature in nokia. To connect to internet you donot have to stay connected in WLAN all the time. If you browse then you will notice that it quickly connects itself to
    the known WLAN and of course make the WLAN the highest priority in Internet settings otherwise cellular connection will take place first and it will ignore the WLAN. To stay connected just use an app that always use internet all the time like Whatsapp etc.
    Hope this helps. Anyway to fix USB issues? :)

sandy2000---01, Jun 10, 2015
  3. Anyway to Fix WiFi on Nokia N8 ? Keeps disconnecting and no Internet

If you've just brought a used N8 I'd do a reset and reinstall the firmware using Nokia Suite first to ensure your working with a clean setup and the latest firmware.

Then check that your wifi access point has the priority of1. Settings/connectivity/settings/Network Destinations/internet then long press on the wifi access point to change its priority.

I'm running with power saving on and aren't having any problems though you can try it if you want.

Settings/connectivity/wifi then the three bar options menu and settings and change the power saving setting, toggles on and off.

Good luck.

Jeffrey Harrisnz, Jun 10, 2015
Thema:

Anyway to fix USB issues?

1. Anyway to fix USB issues? - Similar Threads - Anyway fix USB

2. Data not saving anyway too fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data not saving anyway too fix it: My pc data gets deleted every time I reset it but I keep the files for example a game thats not on steam or epic gets reset and I don't have my save data also shortcuts and my backgrounds are deleted too...
  3. Data not saving anyway too fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data not saving anyway too fix it: My pc data gets deleted every time I reset it but I keep the files for example a game thats not on steam or epic gets reset and I don't have my save data also shortcuts and my backgrounds are deleted too...
  4. regarding USB Fix issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    regarding USB Fix issue: Hello guys in order to boot my pc I have made a bootable USBwith help of Rufus software, but while converting it I had got some error at middle of copying .ISO files after then to erase the half copied files when I insert my USB to my pc again it gives me the disconnecting...
  5. Anyway to fix super fuzzy text?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyway to fix super fuzzy text?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/The-8-Bit-Wolf [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ihyqz7/anyway_to_fix_super_fuzzy_text/
  6. Anyway of fixing toast notifciations?

Anyway of fixing toast notifciations?: I find the toast notifications to be usful. Im in a moderatly active discord, I use the toast notifications to read conversaions as they go, so I dont have to alt-tab back to discord 3 times a second. I think they're great. With only 1 down side. You have to choose between...
  7. Is there anyway to fix this?

Is there anyway to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Hertage_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g2xasb/is_there_anyway_to_fix_this/
  8. Anyway to fix this taskbar problem?

Anyway to fix this taskbar problem?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tiled_Window [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dxe61u/anyway_to_fix_this_taskbar_problem/
  9. Is there anyway to fix this?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there anyway to fix this?: Every time I turn my computer on since upgrading to the latest Windows 10 version the notification center pops up compatability assistant reminding me that speccy is no longer available do to compatablity issues. I don't have that program anymore is there anyway to keep that...
  10. OK fixed my VM issues - now anyway to do an UPDATE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OK fixed my VM issues - now anyway to do an UPDATE: Hi there Finally fixed my VMWARE issues -- seems the original ISO I downloaded wasn't good. Now is there any way to do an UPDATE (and from what Windows release). I've tried an "Update" from Windows 8.1 enterprise ==>Windows 10 but it deletes all your apps and only saves...