Windows 10: APE audioarchive format - restore original tracks ??

Discus and support APE audioarchive format - restore original tracks ?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there going through my music files I've a load in .APE archive + the CUE file. I used to be able to re-create original track info (+tags) by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimbo45, Jun 17, 2016.

1. jimbo45 Win User

APE audioarchive format - restore original tracks ??

Hi there

going through my music files I've a load in .APE archive + the CUE file.

I used to be able to re-create original track info (+tags) by using a program called CUE TOOLS.
    This seems to have disappeared.

Anybody got an old link for it - or can suggest another alternative. I'd like to get these back into tracks again.
    CUE TOOLS did the job excellently.

I can still PLAY these with VLC on the local computer but I need to re-create the tracks as neither SQUEEZEBOXSERVER or PLEX (my media servers) will play these on remote devices.

I made these "Lossless" archives at a time when storage was a bit more expensive than now --I'm standardsing on FLAC for all my music - apart from a few old things I have in .mp3 --I prefer lossless music but that's another issue. !!

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jun 17, 2016
  2. adcruze Win User

ORIGINAL and AP set..

original set- comes with nokia warranty.

ap set- warranty only from the shop.

adcruze, Jun 17, 2016
  3. ORIGINAL and AP set..

hello...what the different between with ap set..

****Moderator Note****

Edited Email address.

Message Edited by linwood on 30-Apr-2008 11:15 AM

zackmelaka, Jun 17, 2016
  4. shimshom Win User

shimshom, Jun 17, 2016
  5. jimbo45 Win User
    jimbo45, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. APE audioarchive format - restore original tracks ?? - Similar Threads - APE audioarchive format

2. Is the microsoft support run by apes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is the microsoft support run by apes?: Its been 2 months since my account got hacked, after multiple 5 times in the end Chats with the support about thats issue. The 3rd time they finally told me that my account is „unrecoverable“ and thats it. After 2 more Chats I found out, that my account got banned from...
  3. restore original MSKLC keyboard

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    restore original MSKLC keyboard: Today I created a keyboard using MSKLC. I based it on one of the Chinese keyboards that comes standard with MSKLC and Windows. It works fine. It has the name of the language I work with.My question now: Is there a way to restore the original Chinese keyboards on my computer...
  4. Original OEM Licence Restore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Original OEM Licence Restore?: If i were to create a restore point of my system with my original OEM OEM Liscence Text: Windows is activated with a digital licence linked to your Microsoft account. Windows licence but then change it to another Liscence if i were to restore would it give me my old Windows...
  5. returning start menu to original format

in Windows 10 Customization
    returning start menu to original format: returning start menu to original format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/returning-start-menu-to-original-format/c1d3eac8-5459-4f9d-9d27-d6aa70897d2e
  6. Converting Single APE / FLAC file back into tracks with auto tagging

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Converting Single APE / FLAC file back into tracks with auto tagging: Hi folks For those that have Linux Hosts or VM's this nice FREE GUI program will convert and tag single files back into their original tracks again with the tagging info (so long as the original .cue file is there too) --plus do a lot of other things as well . APE. MP3. FLAC...
  7. Restore original color choice?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Restore original color choice?: How do I restore the original colors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-original-color-choice/f1f652e9-aa9b-4530-83af-9ca9ec4c63bd
  8. restore original doc.x

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    restore original doc.x: trying to restore a doc.x that i accidently pasted the wrong doc onto. have tried all the help and restore functions but still saying it is not there.... anything i am missing??...
  9. Is there a way to restore Microsoft Outlook to the original format

in Browsers and Email
    Is there a way to restore Microsoft Outlook to the original format: Hi all- Looking for your expertise and guidance in trying to restore my original Outlook, and MS office products (excel, ppt, word, etc) that came with my Dell laptop when I purchased it. I'm on business travel and upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday and all of my original...
  10. Monkey Business (.ape files)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Monkey Business (.ape files): *Thumbs You are welcome. It's just amazing!!!