Windows 10: API Catalog

Discus and support API Catalog in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The API Catalog is a tool to visualize and analyze the API overlap between standards specifications and support across browsers. [img] This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Cluster Head, Apr 4, 2016.

1. API Catalog

The API Catalog is a tool to visualize and analyze the API overlap between standards specifications and support across browsers.

API Catalog [​IMG]

Source and more: https://developer.microsoft.com/en-u...tform/catalog/

:)

Cluster Head, Apr 4, 2016

2. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3194496) keeps failing to install

Andre, the Catalog does not have this update.

API Catalog [​IMG]

Dave Franklyn1, Apr 4, 2016
  3. Windows 10 - Network connections empty

Try to reset the wisock catalog.

Right click on the Start button & select "Command Prompt (admin)"

Type in "netsh winsock reset catalog" then hit enter.

API Catalog [​IMG]

Reboot & enjoy API Catalog ;)

KevinGreatrix, Apr 4, 2016
  4. AcuraTML Win User

API Catalog

AcuraTML, Apr 4, 2016
  5. You're welcome.....! *Smile

Cluster Head, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

API Catalog

1. API Catalog - Similar Threads - API Catalog

2. How to retrieve the raw datas of event viewer using window log event api by cpp code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to retrieve the raw datas of event viewer using window log event api by cpp code?: I need to fetch the raw datas from the friendly view or xml view tab in details tab in event viewer. what to do for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-the-raw-datas-of-event-viewer/0c472e2f-d463-4a3a-8601-89e6706c9132
  3. How to retrieve the raw datas of event viewer using window log event api by cpp code?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to retrieve the raw datas of event viewer using window log event api by cpp code?: I need to fetch the raw datas from the friendly view or xml view tab in details tab in event viewer. what to do for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-retrieve-the-raw-datas-of-event-viewer/0c472e2f-d463-4a3a-8601-89e6706c9132
  4. How to retrieve the raw datas of event viewer using window log event api by cpp code?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. how is the windows API WlanQueryInterface response containing enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how is the windows API WlanQueryInterface response containing enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE...: windows API WlanQueryInterface response for any particular wifi profile gives connection mode as below Enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE { wlan_connection_mode_profile = 0, wlan_connection_mode_temporary_profile, wlan_connection_mode_discovery_secure,...
  6. how is the windows API WlanQueryInterface response containing enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE...

how is the windows API WlanQueryInterface response containing enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE...: windows API WlanQueryInterface response for any particular wifi profile gives connection mode as below Enum _WLAN_CONNECTION_MODE { wlan_connection_mode_profile = 0, wlan_connection_mode_temporary_profile, wlan_connection_mode_discovery_secure,...
  7. APIs for windows update catalog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    APIs for windows update catalog: I am trying to get API for this websiteMicrosoft Update Catalogbecause I want to collect the list of all the KBIDs exist. or get information about a particular KBID.can anyone help?...
  8. APIs for windows update catalog

APIs for windows update catalog: I am trying to get API for this websiteMicrosoft Update Catalogbecause I want to collect the list of all the KBIDs exist. or get information about a particular KBID.can anyone help?...
  9. Res API for Microsoft Update Catalog

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Res API for Microsoft Update Catalog: Hello all, I am trying to find any way how to automatically download KBs from Microsoft update catalog. In our company we should deliver new patches for different versions of windows 1607, 1809, 1909,... I know what to download but do not know how. Is there any official way...
  10. Compare browser type systems with the new API Catalog tool

in Windows 10 News
    Compare browser type systems with the new API Catalog tool: Interoperability has long been a driving priority for the Microsoft Edge team. To make informed, data-driven decisions, we need the ability to find the similarities and differences between the type systems of all browsers, to compare how core global functions, namespaces,...