Windows 10: App Compat references for Windows 10

Discus and support App Compat references for Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Hi all, For those of you (IT Pro’s) moving/upgrading from Windows 7/8/8.1 to Windows 10. For the most part, applications that work on Windows 8... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 12, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

App Compat references for Windows 10

Source: App Compat references for Windows 10

:)

Brink, Sep 12, 2016

2. I updated my Windows 7 tablet to a Windows 10 my screen is not working is their a way I can update it back to a 7 it bac

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I suggest you to install the Get Windows 10 app on the tablet and check if the device is compatible. It will give you a Compatibility Report which will explain if the device is compatible or not. If you find that the device is compatible then you upgrade
    to Windows 10. If you didn't check compatibility of the device then you will have these kind of issues.

To know more about Windows 10 upgrade refer to the following article.
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/upgrade-to-windows-10-faq

For further reference, refer to the following article.
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/compatibility-report-windows-10

Hope this helps.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Sep 12, 2016
  3. Syed N Win User
    compatibility with windows 10

Hi Arundhati,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

You may refer to the Windows Compatibility Center to find if the apps are compatible with Windows 10.

Windows Compatibility Center

Do reply if you have more questions.

Syed N, Sep 12, 2016
Thema:

App Compat references for Windows 10

1. App Compat references for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - App Compat references

2. Cannot reference System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization in a console app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot reference System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization in a console app.: Hi, I'm in a Console App .Net Framework project and cant use windows.forms, I'm using a .Net Framework Console App because I was not able do it in a .Net Core app either. Specifically trying to call a class from System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization.In order to find it at...
  3. Cannot reference System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization in a console app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot reference System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization in a console app.: Hi, I'm in a Console App .Net Framework project and cant use windows.forms, I'm using a .Net Framework Console App because I was not able do it in a .Net Core app either. Specifically trying to call a class from System.Windows.Forms.DataVisualization.In order to find it at...
  4. Why is Windows referring to programs as "apps" now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Windows referring to programs as "apps" now?: I'm confused about this. I'm more used to calling them programs. Why did this change happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-windows-referring-to-programs-as-apps-now/0a7d370d-138a-4ee1-a951-a5d3af8f6ab2
  5. Why is Windows referring to programs as "apps" now?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Windows referring to programs as "apps" now?: I'm confused about this. I'm more used to calling them programs. Why did this change happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-windows-referring-to-programs-as-apps-now/0a7d370d-138a-4ee1-a951-a5d3af8f6ab2
  6. Reference by Pointer Error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reference by Pointer Error on Windows 10: I've been getting the reference by pointer error for months now and have never found a solution. Even through full resetting my PC. I assume it's a hardware error but I don't know what exactly is wrong and would like to know to see if I could replace 1 part instead of my...
  7. Uninstall apps that is not compatible with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall apps that is not compatible with Windows 10: I'm trying to update my Windows system, but it is telling me to manually uninstall Virtualbox that I can't seem to find. How do I fix this?...
  8. Windows 10 S and apps compatability

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 S and apps compatability: About to set up my wife's laptop for a course she is doing next week for a year. It is a Lenovo with wndows 10S with 512 GB ssd I gather that it will only allow her/me to download apps in the MS store. Tried the store to see if I could answer my question but not sure For...
  9. Software to find if apps are compatible with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Software to find if apps are compatible with Windows 10: Help me to find software that shows if my apps are compatible with Windows 10. I am going to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and want to get this information...
  10. Compatibility of an app

in Cortana
    Compatibility of an app: how to know if an app "Share what you hear" is compatible with win10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/compatibility-of-an-app/19586518-ea7c-4719-a632-f8bc7aa37b41"