Windows 10: app data "fly" to another user

Discus and support app data "fly" to another user in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I need ideas to solve a situation I had when creating a new user without microsoft account. When doing this some errors happened but after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OrlandoPaulo, Aug 25, 2018.

1. app data "fly" to another user

Hello,

I need ideas to solve a situation I had when creating a new user without microsoft account. When doing this some errors happened but after reenacting created the new user, the problem is that when creating the new user passed the folder app date and others of the old user who was administrator to the new account that also is administrator, with this I stopped access to many applications and programs that I had to authorize one by one. At this time I still have applications that do not work like PHOTOS to open raw files and still image editing programs and others. There is the possibility of deleting the new user but I do not know if I can take advantage of some system folders (app data, etc.) to restore the old user to the functions that he had.

:)

OrlandoPaulo, Aug 25, 2018

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Aug 25, 2018
  4. app data "fly" to another user

Windows Store Apps stuck in 'restoring user data' and do not download

wsreset.exe worked for me.

It did not work immediately, the app still showed as stuck when I opened the store and I was unable to open it or remove it. But restarting my Surface, running wsreset.exe again, then restarting again, then I went to the app's store page and reinstalled
    it and it worked amazing. Here are those steps again in order:

• App gets stuck "restoring user data"
    • Restart computer
    • Run wsreset.exe
    • Restart computer
    • Go to app page in the Windows Store, "Install" should now be available. Click "Install" and it works.

Jayce Nornin, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

app data "fly" to another user

1. app data "fly" to another user - Similar Threads - app data fly

2. How to change app data to another folder/drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change app data to another folder/drive: Hello MS I am Abikrishna a MS userI want to change my app data to another drive without making any files damage.my drive is almost full and get lagging. Hope you help me. Kindly Abi...
  3. How to change app data to another folder/drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change app data to another folder/drive: Hello MS I am Abikrishna a MS userI want to change my app data to another drive without making any files damage.my drive is almost full and get lagging. Hope you help me. Kindly Abi...
  4. How To Move All Data Including Apps and files From One User To Another User In The Same PC?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How To Move All Data Including Apps and files From One User To Another User In The Same PC?: How can I move all data from one user to another user in the same pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-move-all-data-including-apps-and-files-from/d9214152-6981-417c-9cc8-0eac164902f5
  5. How to move data from one user account to another?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to move data from one user account to another?: How do I move all the programs and files from one user to another user on the same system? submitted by /u/samerium [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ijpcft/how_to_move_data_from_one_user_account_to_another/
  6. Apps on another user

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apps on another user: I have another account on the pc but i want to install apps on ony my account but if i install it it goes to every user i cant find anything that could help. I just dont want my sisters account to have steam installed. please help...
  7. Create a Scheduled Task on the fly with User logged in or not set

in Windows 10 Customization
    Create a Scheduled Task on the fly with User logged in or not set: We have a process that creates a scheduled task on the fly and that works great, however I can't find any documentation on how to change the logon Type from InteractiveToken to Password and how to store the password outside the task scheduler so the job will run if the user...
  8. Another User's access to my installed app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Another User's access to my installed app?: I have installed Minecraft as an Admin in my Laptop, Win 10. Can another User (Standard) play with my Minecraft from his Sign In? How?...
  9. how to Uninstall an app installed with another user

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to Uninstall an app installed with another user: Yesterday I had a problem with my current user, and to solve it I had to create another user account in windows. But now, my game "Quantum Break" that I had registered with the other user no longer appears as installed in windows. All applications are fine except the game....
  10. HELP! App data and deleted USER screwup!

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP! App data and deleted USER screwup!: Hi All! Sorry if this is in the wrong place, i'm new to the forum. New to Windows 10, just upgraded today to try to fix some issues I caused by being computer illiterate (in the most severe way) I constantly have to google terms and compare screenshots etc) and pig-headed...