Windows 10: App for mailing scanned docs

Discus and support App for mailing scanned docs in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a Cannon all in one printer but it will not let me email a document after scanning it. I can scan to file and then send as attch. Anyone know of... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by enigma1944, Mar 11, 2017.

1. App for mailing scanned docs

I have a Cannon all in one printer but it will not let me email a document after scanning it. I can scan to file and then send as attch. Anyone know of a app that I could use for this. Thanks

:)

enigma1944, Mar 11, 2017
  2. IvorRoss Win User

How to attach scanned doc to e-mail

How to configure my scanned document to my e-mail

How to connect scanned doc to e-mail- Original Title

IvorRoss, Mar 11, 2017
  3. elistuy Win User
    Search on Windows 10 does not find content in emails, contacts, calendar items or OneNote

So which extensions should I change for it to index my emails in the built in mail app? Currently search only surfaces docs but no emails or attachments or other docs associated to my mail.

elistuy, Mar 11, 2017
  4. App for mailing scanned docs

Hi enigma

To make this work you need to install what I will call a "real" email program on your computer. Outlook 20xx from Office is one, another is Thunderbird.

Thunderbird is free and very reliable, part of the mozilla factory.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Mar 12, 2017
Thema:

App for mailing scanned docs

1. App for mailing scanned docs - Similar Threads - App mailing scanned

2. Scan Downloaded Word Doc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scan Downloaded Word Doc: I have Word 2016, and I'd like to scan a downloaded Word document. My antivirus scans downloads from my friends' emails, and I rely on that, but it doesn't scan a Word document when I download one. Of course the antivirus provider says they catch anything in their regular...
  3. scan doc and create pdf

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    scan doc and create pdf: just did an update KB4576478, KB4571756 on my computer. i was able to use HP Smart to scan a doc and create a pdf. this no longer works, will not let me scan with HP Smart. i installed MS scan app, but will not let me create pdf - only jpeg, tiff, PNG and bitmap. how...
  4. scanned docs lost

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    scanned docs lost: I've updated my printer and driver. I can print and scan but where are the docs?????????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanned-docs-lost/691a6694-3442-4f1f-b76e-b0de0dda3b61
  5. scan to e-mail

scan to e-mail: Fujitsu Scansnap will not scan to e-mail on one system. Windows 10 pro 64. email is outlook 2019 pro plus. Multiple scansnap scanners fail on this system. Same scanners work on other Windows 10 Pro systems with same email client. All updates installed for Microsoft and...
  6. print on a scanned doc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    print on a scanned doc.: HOW CAN I PRINT ON A PDF DACUMENT AND SEND IT VIA E-MAIL? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-on-a-scanned-doc/4a119fc0-e0bf-495b-908d-2222738c3ea4
  7. scan doc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    scan doc: Iam trying to figure out how to scan a doc from my printer to my lap top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-doc/a76bd8ca-afa8-4faa-8c20-466a9077237e"
  8. Scanned docs

Scanned docs: After the latest Windows update, my HP laptop will not save docs scanned from my wireless printer. Getting error message 'read only device'. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the scanner/printer software several times, turned off/on the device, turned off/on the router and...
  9. scan to e-mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    scan to e-mail: When I try to scan a copy to e-mail it says check e-mail client settings. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-to-e-mail/4ea9fa77-5cb7-4ef7-be50-9cb2d4c12ef4
  10. Problems viewing pdf docs in Win 10 mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Problems viewing pdf docs in Win 10 mail app: Hallo. Sometimes when i get emails with pdf-document included then i cant wiev all of them direct in the mail app. When i see that the icon is correct for acrobat reader then it works, but sometimes thre isnt a acrobat reader icon and when i click it windows ask me where...