Windows 10: App full version help

Discus and support App full version help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; please someone help me with pro or full version of one of these apps?pleaase it's urgent because i need them for a work and i don't have a bank account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by donghonana, Jul 15, 2018.

1. App full version help

please someone help me with pro or full version of one of these apps?pleaase it's urgent because i need them for a work and i don't have a bank account to buy the full version.

suryveyremoveronline

winrarignorepass

xjzremover

:)

donghonana, Jul 15, 2018

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 15, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 15, 2018
  4. monim1 Win User

App full version help

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

App full version help

1. App full version help - Similar Threads - App full version

2. Releasing 22H2 full version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Releasing 22H2 full version: Will the windows version 22H2 released which support tab system in File Explorer?? I listened that 22H2 was released previous month, but tab system will be released in October.So anyone can tell me the exact release date?...
  3. Releasing 22H2 full version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Releasing 22H2 full version: Will the windows version 22H2 released which support tab system in File Explorer?? I listened that 22H2 was released previous month, but tab system will be released in October.So anyone can tell me the exact release date?...
  4. Resetting to full release version

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Resetting to full release version: Hi there - I am having trouble with launching a program (serato DJ pro), which needs to run on a full release of windows, not an insider preview. My dxdiag says I am running "19041.vb_release.191206-1406". Support on serato says I need to go to a full release. Any thoughts...
  5. Windows 10 Home Full Version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home Full Version: If I purchase Windows 10 Home Full Version, how many computers at my home can I use it on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-full-version/4a4425e9-abae-43c5-aff7-aefdfd97f21c
  6. Windows 10 enterprise evaluation version into full version

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 enterprise evaluation version into full version: Please help: how to turn a windows 10 enterprise evaluation version into a full enterprise version. Do I need to buy a key? It constantly ask me to activate within a certain period! Thanks submitted by /u/NorhoNor [link] [comments]...
  7. Full List of Apps on App Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Full List of Apps on App Store: Hi there, I'm working on a project to upgrade my company to Win10 from Win7 - I want to redeploy apps that are available on the MS store. Is there anywhere I can get a csv list of all the apps on the store that I could reference against our current installed software?...
  8. Can't install full version of Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install full version of Minecraft: I redeemed my code for minecraft windows 10 edition today and i cant install it, like it says "you own this game" but when i install it it only lets me use the free trial and idk what to do? Like i redeemed the code it gives you for free minecraft bedrock edition so i should...
  9. Storage FULL??? Help!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Storage FULL??? Help!: My storage on my Surface Pro 4 seems to have all of a sudden become full (237GB). I have deleted every program except for Microsoft Office & tools and it is still full! I have run the disk tool to optimize, I have run CCleaner, I have run a program from the Microsoft...
  10. Windows 10 Full Version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Full Version: Will the Windows 10 full version from the retail store only require the product key on the first installation to register the hardware device? 9051