Windows 10: App & Games get more and more space :(

Discus and support App & Games get more and more space :( in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Please help me. My Windows 10 64bits has problem with space of C drive. App & Games get more than 70Gb of space. Please see details in attached and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by hungpv1010, Sep 4, 2016.

1. App & Games get more and more space :(

Please help me. My Windows 10 64bits has problem with space of C drive. App & Games get more than 70Gb of space. Please see details in attached and help me.

Thanks

:)

hungpv1010, Sep 4, 2016

2. How do I get more home Xbox space for more game sharing

Please see the post just above yours
    on this page.

Don

Don Varnau, Sep 4, 2016
  3. How do I get more home Xbox space for more game sharing

Hello hello

JacobCzekalski, Sep 4, 2016
  4. lx07 Win User

App & Games get more and more space :(

Have a look with TreeSize Free and see what is taking the space...

App & Games get more and more space :( [​IMG]

If there are things you obviously don't want you can uninstall them but if in doubt let us know.

There are also other things you can do but that is a good start.

lx07, Sep 4, 2016
  5. Plankton Win User
    Mine says 88.5 GB, so that looks about right.

You might want to think about getting a larger HDD or SSD.

Plankton, Sep 4, 2016
  6. lx07 Win User
    It utterly depends what you have installed - if you look at the picture above mine is 8GB (so 10% of yours) including Office.

It is games (and video) that take the space not Windows itself on the whole.

lx07, Sep 4, 2016
  7. Thanks you so much. I've resolved my problem with this.

hungpv1010, Sep 4, 2016
  8. lx07 Win User

Good to hear and thanks for the rep *Smile

lx07, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. App & Games get more and more space :( - Similar Threads - App Games more

2. Getting more and more frequent crashes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting more and more frequent crashes...: I have begun experiencing issues with my computer crashing randomly. Sometimes its during a game, sometimes its browsing the web. Sometimes the computer is idling or updating and when I come back, it has restarted from a blue screen of death crash. I have uninstalled and...
  3. Unable to download, this app requires more space.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to download, this app requires more space.: Hi,I recently purchased Forza Horizon 5 off the Microsoft Store and am experiencing issues with downloading. I want to download it on my D: drive, which has 300GB free, 200GB more than required. I have it set to install new apps and games on my D: drive in settings, yet I'm...
  4. Unable to download, this app requires more space.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to download, this app requires more space.: Hi,I recently purchased Forza Horizon 5 off the Microsoft Store and am experiencing issues with downloading. I want to download it on my D: drive, which has 300GB free, 200GB more than required. I have it set to install new apps and games on my D: drive in settings, yet I'm...
  5. Unable to download, this app requires more space.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. more disk space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    more disk space: Can I buy more disk space and will i be allowed to download apps or programs with this additional disk space? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/more-disk-space/fb4a9a17-795e-4755-8ad0-5f45200a0250
  7. More space to reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    More space to reset: I'm attempting to reset my system and delete all of my files, but it's demanding more space. So, what are my options? System Configuration Lenovo IdeaPad S145 SSD 512GB...
  8. need more space

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need more space: what i can delete from windows folder?? submitted by /u/Frosty_Weird5080 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l8oyj4/need_more_space/
  9. more space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    more space: how do i get more space https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/more-space/2594cde7-bcdb-405e-8a1d-3a48fcf88829
  10. Getting BSOD more and more often

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Getting BSOD more and more often: Ive been getting the BSOD with increasing frequency. the machine says tell support "bad pool header error". Ive included a link to the minidump file from the latest occurrence. Not sure if its connected but I always get the error message "Bluetooth service stack could not...