Windows 10: App issues

Discus and support App issues in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having an issue with the Apps. Went to store chose an app installed it said it was complete. The app shows in the start up menu I click on it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tshaw, Oct 31, 2015.

1. tshaw Win User

App issues

I'm having an issue with the Apps. Went to store chose an app installed it said it was complete. The app shows in the start up menu I click on it and all I get is a update screen. Where is the actual app? I'm new to Windows 10 this is getting aggravating.

:)

tshaw, Oct 31, 2015

2. Removed and lost SD card from lumia 640. Cant reinstall the apps

I removed an SD card that was malfunctioning and not accepting new data from my Lumia 640. There were apps saved to it. I put a new SD card in thinking that I would just be able to reinstall the app. Now I get the app to reinstall or uninstall. I found
    out that when you put an app on the SD card there is still a little bit of it on the phone memory. So how do i get that little bit to disappear?

Adrian App, Oct 31, 2015
  3. win 10 upgrade no internet

Thanks for reply done all this twice and have now re installed win 10 for the 3rd time after returning to win 7 ultimate and no issues with internet / driver . Even downloaded the new win 10 drive from realtek. still no good when up loaded

Network is realtek PCle GBE family controller.

as soon as I reload win 10 there is no internet connect. I get this error windows could not automatically bind the IP protocol stack to network.

I have also removed programmes which Microsoft state might have caused problem, but still got this problem.

win10 issues, Oct 31, 2015
  4. satchmo Win User

App issues

I believe I am not the only one having difficulty understanding what you are describing.

What does the update screen look like? A screenshot would be invaluable. Which app is it?

The more specific you can be, the more we are able to help you.

satchmo, Oct 31, 2015
  5. tshaw Win User
    When I open the app from start menu Its a blank screen that just says downloads and updates. The app shows in my library.

tshaw, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

App issues

1. App issues - Similar Threads - App issues

2. [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...: I'm super exhausted and desperate. I've tried all sorts of solutions. 1-2 years of this. Anyway...[ Useful Links Hopefully ] - Windows 10 btw - still sour about how Win 11 turned out.Benchmark → https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67708457YouTube Vid of Issue →...
  3. [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Win 10] Issue with Windows or GPU Blackscreen flickering in games Any App or whatever...: I'm super exhausted and desperate. I've tried all sorts of solutions. 1-2 years of this. Anyway...[ Useful Links Hopefully ] - Windows 10 btw - still sour about how Win 11 turned out.Benchmark → https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/67708457YouTube Vid of Issue →...
  4. PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button: In the model-driven app designer, when I edit the command bar, add a new button and give it basic Power FX functionality and then save/publish the command bar I receive this error which comes up as a popup I'm unable to show a screenshot:The Component Library is still...
  5. PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button

PRODUCT ISSUE: Power Apps Model-Driven Apps Error After Creating a New Command Button: In the model-driven app designer, when I edit the command bar, add a new button and give it basic Power FX functionality and then save/publish the command bar I receive this error which comes up as a popup I'm unable to show a screenshot:The Component Library is still...
  6. Taskbar apps right click issue. Search box issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar apps right click issue. Search box issue.: Right click on taskbar apps do not open context menu. Search box input not clear after search, on search box click it randomly disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-apps-right-click-issue-search-box-issue/9d1d7e79-9246-44b6-b9ca-87bc201d9caf
  7. Taskbar apps right click issue. Search box issue.

Taskbar apps right click issue. Search box issue.: Right click on taskbar apps do not open context menu. Search box input not clear after search, on search box click it randomly disappears. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-apps-right-click-issue-search-box-issue/9d1d7e79-9246-44b6-b9ca-87bc201d9caf
  8. Taskbar apps right click issue. Search box issue.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Issues with the Xbox app and Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issues with the Xbox app and Microsoft store: I recently activated a subscription of the Xbox Game Pass, but I cannot use it due to my Xbox lap not launching properly. When I start the Xbox app, it pops up with an error of 0x80070426, which apparently has something to do with an outdated version of Windows, but I have a...
  10. My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My downloads to two particular apps disappear when I restart, also an issue needing...: When I download an app, it will download and run. When the computer is turned off and on again, the downloaded app is gone. I'm having the same problem with Facebook. I need to get a verification every time. I followed those instructions to fix it, but it didn't, and I'm not...