Windows 10: App license gone after new installation of win10

Discus and support App license gone after new installation of win10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, yesterday I upgraded my Win7 to Win10. Everything was fine, I installed a few apps and they showed up in my libary. But I wanted a new and clean... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ThanksMrNice, Jul 29, 2015.

1. App license gone after new installation of win10

Hello, yesterday I upgraded my Win7 to Win10. Everything was fine, I installed a few apps and they showed up in my libary. But I wanted a new and clean installation so today I made a fresh installation of win10. But now my app license are gone. For example, I claimed my free copy of minecraft win10 beta and played it yesterday but now I can't download it again, the store says I need to buy it. I used the same microsoft account as yesterday. Hope someone can help me.

:)

ThanksMrNice, Jul 29, 2015
  2. Ylberg Win User

Is retail version of Windows 7 pro (not OEM or GGK) when upgraded to Windows 10 is transferable to other PC?

Good question...

Will the retail licenses (Win8.x, Win7) be converted to OEM after upgrading to Win10 ? There are many theories on the Web so please explain this problem... once and for all. I think it's unfair to change retail license (from "Box" Windows version) to OEM which
    can be used only with motherboard it was bounded to!

And what will happen if I change my PC after upgrading to Win10? Will i lose my license because the old motherboard is gone (the one that was used when Win10 update was installed) and i'll have to buy another license for the new pc?

Ylberg, Jul 29, 2015
  3. My HDD died, how can I update to Windows 10?

Unfortunately, my HDD died. It was licensed for Win7 and upgraded to Win10 for free.

I installed Win7 (same license key) on a new HDD, and I was wondering how can I install Win10 back.

Thank you.

Shaked Kattan, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

App license gone after new installation of win10

1. App license gone after new installation of win10 - Similar Threads - App license gone

2. Xbox App Crashes After Installation Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Crashes After Installation Win10: Hey guys! I contacted Microsoft Support yesterday and was working with them for hours to try and get this app to work, but eventually they gave up and said to contact Windows Support. Which I plan to do soon but was wondering if anyone else had this issue or know anything...
  3. Xbox App Crashes After Installation Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App Crashes After Installation Win10: Hey guys! I contacted Microsoft Support yesterday and was working with them for hours to try and get this app to work, but eventually they gave up and said to contact Windows Support. Which I plan to do soon but was wondering if anyone else had this issue or know anything...
  4. Windows license gone after clean install of windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows license gone after clean install of windows 11: I helped my friend install a clean version of windows 11, a while after the install he got the watermark back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-license-gone-after-clean-install-of/30f03bf1-7f66-4624-bf87-3995407e2c87
  5. Windows license gone after clean install of windows 11

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows license gone after clean install of windows 11: I helped my friend install a clean version of windows 11, a while after the install he got the watermark back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-license-gone-after-clean-install-of/30f03bf1-7f66-4624-bf87-3995407e2c87
  6. Windows license gone after clean install of windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. After I re-install windows 10 Pro license is gone

After I re-install windows 10 Pro license is gone: Hi, I re-install windows using Microsoft website to download the iso file - version 2004 before I do the re-install my laptop has Home Edition but I upgrade my License to be Pro using Microsoft store Now after I re-install windows it goes back to Home Edition I signed...
  8. Win10 Digital License Will not Activate After Re-install

Win10 Digital License Will not Activate After Re-install: I have a Windows 10 digital license on my account from and Windows 8 Pro upgrade. My system was having random reboots lately so I decided to reinstall. Once I logged in with my account which has the license I went to the Activation section of Settings and it is not active....
  9. Moving Win10 License to a new machine - To UN-install or not? Help

Moving Win10 License to a new machine - To UN-install or not? Help: Hi, I have an HP system which has Windows 10 home pre-installed. The computer is registered with my Microsoft account. My goal is to move it to another instance of Windows 10 home on a VirtualBox machine. I have registered both computers with my microsoft account (both...
  10. Win10 license expiring after new update????

Win10 license expiring after new update????: I have been getting a message that pops up on my screen every so often telling me that my license is going to expire but yet my copy of windows 10 is activated. not understanding this and kind of aggravated because of all these pop ups [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...