Windows 10: App Menus in Notification Area Open Behind the Notification Box

Discus and support App Menus in Notification Area Open Behind the Notification Box in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Whenever I right click on an application in the notification area, the menus open up behind the notification box. Is there a way to fix this. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jok, Apr 20, 2016.

1. JOK
    jok Win User

App Menus in Notification Area Open Behind the Notification Box

Whenever I right click on an application in the notification area, the menus open up behind the notification box. Is there a way to fix this. I am running a triple monitor setup with the task-bar located on the center screen only. I've tried stretching the task-bar across all screens and likewise on each screen and still no joy. Please help?*Sad

Pics:

App Menus in Notification Area Open Behind the Notification Box [​IMG]

:)

2. Mario Tum Win User

Missing Notification area Icon in Windows 10 control Panel

1. From the Windows 10 desktop, right-click on the Taskbar, then select Properties to open the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties box.

2) In the Taskbar tab, left-click the "Customize" button on the right of 'Notification area to open the Settings/SYSTEM/Notifications & actions window.

From there you can choose what notification you would like to turn on and off.

Mario Tum, Apr 20, 2016
  3. Zxxl Win User
    Build 10240 An No Settings Menu

Install was quick and painless but now I can't open the all settings menu. Clicking the all settings box in the notification area makes a quick flash of something across the screen but no menu window opens. Clicking the settings icon in the start menu
    produces the same result. I can't get to the settings menu to check settings or check for updates.

Thema:

App Menus in Notification Area Open Behind the Notification Box

1. App Menus in Notification Area Open Behind the Notification Box - Similar Threads - App Menus Notification

2. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification Area: How Do You Unlock The Icons In The Notification Area So Can Display Them On The Taskbar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/57fbfb99-1aec-4126-873e-3c9205e1adf4
  3. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification Area: How Do You Unlock The Icons In The Notification Area So Can Display Them On The Taskbar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/57fbfb99-1aec-4126-873e-3c9205e1adf4
  4. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I can't open the notification area

I can't open the notification area: Hey, I hope my problem will be solved here. I can't open the notification area. I am on Windows 2004 version. Please help me[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-the-notification-area/63f2f914-6c36-4085-ac28-91a4d4bd6d97
  6. notification area.

notification area.: Hi, I was wondering if it were possible too view my notifications on the left side of my screen as my task bar in down my left side. Any help would be welcomed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/26b98150-31c3-4808-b6d4-0cfc5d03f53d
  7. Notification box in wrong area of screen

Notification box in wrong area of screen: Hi, this is a suggestion for the notification box always popping up in the wrong part of the screen - sometimes in the middle, sometimes partway off the screen. It apparently occurs because of an issue connecting to external monitors. Might I suggest allowing the user to...
  8. Weather app in notification area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather app in notification area: A weather app (?) has mysteriously appeared in my notification area. Apart from it showing Sheffield 80 miles away I would just like to get rid of it. How? 16976
  9. White boxes for icons in Notification Area

in Windows 10 Support
    White boxes for icons in Notification Area: Running Win 10, build 16299. I used a program, "Dir Icon" to change the icons in the Notification Area" of This PC. I opened My PC on startup last week and all the drive icons had turned into white square boxes. I tried everything I could find to repair the icons, even...
  10. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Area: Hi, Having more icons showing in notification area bug are still there and will disrupt the layout of the notification area and show white scroll bars with arrows but in another way and this is random one and just blinking not standing. Any one else having this issue...