Windows 10: App Notifications not showing Windows 10

Discus and support App Notifications not showing Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The apps that i have like Mail, Calender, Twitter are not showing notifications in the action center for example if i've recieved an email theres no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mgarrett1985, Jul 30, 2015.

1. App Notifications not showing Windows 10

The apps that i have like Mail, Calender, Twitter are not showing notifications in the action center for example if i've recieved an email theres no notification telling me i've recieved an email, ive looked in settings and went to system (Display, Notifications, Apps, Power) then selected (Notifications and actions) all the right settings are on to recieve notifications but under the Option Show notifications from these apps, the apps that i have are not there at all.... ohh while i'm here is there anyway i can boot to start screen instead of booting straight to the desktop?

:)

mgarrett1985, Jul 30, 2015

2. Windows 10 Mail Not receiving notification banner & sound or in Action Center of new Mail

The MAIL APP is missing from Settings, in (Show notification from these APPS) and unable to turn on the notification.

I have set Mail Windows 10 as a default. In Mail setting I have set in notification in Action center to ON as well as checked the boxes for notification banner and sound.

The APPS that are showing bellow SHOW NOTIFICATION FROM THESE APPS are:

Calendar, Facebook, One Drive, Skype, Widows Feedback. (Mail APP is Missing)

How do I place this Mail APP in (Show notification from these Apps) To turn this notification to ON.?

Thanks

Marc

Marc Janicki, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Mail Notification Banners not showing

I want this feature in Windows 10 Mail. I followed the steps you mentioned. App Notifications are enabled and mail is showing in apps to show notifications but still I don't get a banner notification.

Kashif Tasneem, Jul 30, 2015
  4. bro67 Win User

App Notifications not showing Windows 10

The desktop is the start screen. As for the notifications. Are you running any third party software? 10 will run Windows & items like Classic Shell and Start8.

bro67, Jul 30, 2015
  5. Nope not running any third party software managed to get the mail notification going App Notifications not showing Windows 10 :)

mgarrett1985, Jul 30, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

App Notifications not showing Windows 10

1. App Notifications not showing Windows 10 - Similar Threads - App Notifications showing

2. Windows not showing notifications from reminder apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not showing notifications from reminder apps: When I start my computer and Windows, things will work fine for a while, but then quickly Windows stop showing notifications from reminder apps. They will show in the notification section of the start bar, but they won't pop up as they're supposed to and as they normally do....
  3. Windows not showing notifications from reminder apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not showing notifications from reminder apps: When I start my computer and Windows, things will work fine for a while, but then quickly Windows stop showing notifications from reminder apps. They will show in the notification section of the start bar, but they won't pop up as they're supposed to and as they normally do....
  4. Windows not showing notifications from reminder apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows not showing notifications from reminder apps

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Windows 10 - Twitter app not showing up in Notifications & actions

Windows 10 - Twitter app not showing up in Notifications & actions: This has been a recurring issue for me over the past two months. After updating Windows 10 in mid-October. The Twitter application has not been showing any notifications whatsoever. Neither does it show up in the Notifications & Actions part of settings. They've remained...
  7. App notifications not showing up

App notifications not showing up: Hello , can someone help me.. my app notifications not showing up App like Discord As you can see "Get notifications from these senders" there is no Discord.. Someone help me please.. [ATTACH]...
  8. Calendar app not showing notifications

Calendar app not showing notifications: Hey guys, I have birthdays set up in my contacts and they show up in calendar and other events as well but I never receive a notification in the taskbar, I reset the app and also made sure in system, notifications and actions that calendar is turned on. Mail works just fine....
  9. Windows 10 Pro Calendar app not showing in Notifications & actions

Windows 10 Pro Calendar app not showing in Notifications & actions: My Windows 10 Pro 64-bit version 1803 (OS Build 17134.254) PC is running the Mail and Calendar apps. In Windows Settings >> System >> Notifications & actions >> Get notifications from these apps, the Mail app is showing, so I can edit the Mail notification options, but the...
  10. "show app notifications" greyed out in Notifications and Actions

in Windows 10 Support
    "show app notifications" greyed out in Notifications and Actions: Hi. I am trying to configure action centre in Windows 10 but "show app notifications" is greyed out. It also says, "Some settings are managed by your organisation" but this is a personal laptop. Does anyone know how to change this please? I've added a screen shot....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. notification apps not showing windows 10