Windows 10: App or Program That can Alphabetize a list

Discus and support App or Program That can Alphabetize a list in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, all. I'm looking for a program, similar to wordpad, that can put all the items listed in alphabetical order. I already have Open office installed,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mr Ed, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Mr Ed Win User

App or Program That can Alphabetize a list

Hi, all. I'm looking for a program, similar to wordpad, that can put all the items listed in alphabetical order. I already have Open office installed, but there's no option that I can find in that program that has the capability I'm looking for. I've looked around on the Net, but so far haven't come up with anything. I prefer a free program because it would only be used on rare occasions. Someone on another forum suggested Alphabetizer, which I tried, but found unsatisfactory .Any suggestions? Thanks.

:)

Mr Ed, Mar 29, 2017

2. Programs List - Not the Unistall List

Hey,

clicking on Start Button and then All apps returns the list of All apps Installed on your computer.

Also You can click an Individual Alphabet to see the programs listed by that alphabet.

App or Program That can Alphabetize a list [​IMG]

Alternatively in the search bar, search for your desired program and it will open automatically.

hope it helps.

Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 29, 2017
  3. How do I make Windows 10 stop making Edge the default browser?

It's in the alphabetical list of apps and programs in the Start Menu. Press the Start button.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Mar 29, 2017
  4. DavidY Win User

I must admit I don't have much experience of Open Office, but I think most spreadsheets will allow you to sort a list pretty easily.
    Have you tried sorting the list in the Open Office spreadsheet?

DavidY, Mar 30, 2017
  5. WOT
    WOT Win User
    In addition to David Y's suggestion, you can also use OpenOffice Writer to sort a list alphabetically or numerically and its free!

Just place your text in a table and select sort from the Table menu:

App or Program That can Alphabetize a list [​IMG]

Get it here:
    Apache OpenOffice - Official Download

Cheers,

6. Mr Ed Win User
    Thanks. Since I already use Open Office, I'll follow your suggestions and let you know how it turn out.

Mr Ed, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. App or Program That can Alphabetize a list - Similar Threads - App Program Alphabetize

2. Turning off alphabetical listing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turning off alphabetical listing: I have written a book using Microsoft Word. I have a total of 26 stories in a folder. Word automatically lists the stories in alphabetical order, but my publisher wants the listing in the order dictated for the book. I cannot do a thing to make Word just allow me to list the...
  3. Turning off alphabetical listing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turning off alphabetical listing: I have written a book using Microsoft Word. I have a total of 26 stories in a folder. Word automatically lists the stories in alphabetical order, but my publisher wants the listing in the order dictated for the book. I cannot do a thing to make Word just allow me to list the...
  4. Alphabetical Listing of Apps on Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alphabetical Listing of Apps on Start Menu: The alphabetical listing of all apps on the start menu has disappeared and now all i have is an all apps button which then displays icons on the main screen and not the start menu...
  5. How can I alphabetize my Favorites List?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I alphabetize my Favorites List?: How do I alphabetize my Favorites List? It used to have a button to do it and now I can't find it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-alphabetize-my-favorites-list/087389cc-f5e3-4cab-9b15-21a836e5eb66
  6. Task Bar and Alphabetized List

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Bar and Alphabetized List: Hello: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Desktop I updated an program. Afterward the entry for the program disappeared from the alphabetized list of the Start Menu. I searched for the executable and then right clicked and added to the task bar. An icon for the executable now shows...
  7. alphabetical list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    alphabetical list: my alphabetical list on left side of screen has disappeared. don't know why. can't get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alphabetical-list/0387fca3-70ed-441d-8512-b9f7f6e5f7bb
  8. Windows 10 start menu no longer lists apps in alphabetical list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 start menu no longer lists apps in alphabetical list: I just recently had an update which resulted in my start screen no longer display my apps in an alphabetical list. I do I recover that format ? Version 1809 of Windows 10 Build 17763.195 Thank you in advance, June...
  9. Microsoft Surface Pro1/Programs & Features list /alphabetical order

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Surface Pro1/Programs & Features list /alphabetical order: I have recently acquired a refurbished Microsoft Surface Pro1. It runs well, except one nagging matter which I am unable to resolve. Will appreciate greatly if someone shows me the answer. The issue is simple : the contents listed in Programs and Features are in...
  10. Win 10: not all programs are alphabetically listed

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10: not all programs are alphabetically listed: My Windows 10 START button shows an alphabetical listing of programs on my PC, but some are missing - how come? Is there a way for Win 10 to display ALL of my executable files (including any that I've downloaded and installed) ? For example, my vlc.exe program (from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is there a program that does lists numericlly

2. what app alphabatizes lists

3. programs on Windows 10 that alphabetalize lists

4. what windows program to use to alphabitize a list,
  5. program to alphabetize a list