Windows 10: App-Specific Playback and Recording Preferences

Discus and support App-Specific Playback and Recording Preferences in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; 1803 brought a new feature in the sound settings... Apparently you can select preferred playback and recording devices based on apps. I use Nuance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ericnixmd, Apr 30, 2018.

1. ericnixmd Win User

App-Specific Playback and Recording Preferences

1803 brought a new feature in the sound settings... Apparently you can select preferred playback and recording devices based on apps.

I use Nuance Dragon Medical Practice Edition with a Philips SpeechMike to dictate charts at the hospital. I set Dragon and the Philips Device Control Center apps to playback through the SpeechMike, but they still play back through the default device (my laptop speakers).

Has anyone gotten this to work correctly?
    @Brink sorry if this is posted in the wrong area.

:)

ericnixmd, Apr 30, 2018

2. Voice recorder issue

This is the voice recorder app issue,could you please help to check it.

The 2nd time playback record files by this app,it will not stop when playback to the end.

xiangwang.zhou, Apr 30, 2018
  3. VIDEO QUALITY

Can someone give me the full video related specifications (max resolution playback, playback quality, maxresolution recording, output of recorded videos, etc..) of the following nokia phones?

Nokia 5300

Nokia 5310

Nokia 5610

I have nokia 5300, and its video recording capability is of poor quality for me, also the playback. I am planning to buy a 5610 but i want to make sure it has good video qualities. Is it better or comparable to my friend's N70ME?

baguhan083, Apr 30, 2018
Thema:

App-Specific Playback and Recording Preferences

1. App-Specific Playback and Recording Preferences - Similar Threads - App Specific Playback

2. Recording Preferences Setting not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recording Preferences Setting not showing: In Gaming > Captures the setting "Recording Preferences" does not show and displays a grey bar instead. It was working a fine few days ago. How can I fix this problem? I've restarted the laptop several times but nothing changed....
  3. Xbox Recording Preferences Not Available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Recording Preferences Not Available: I am not seeing my recording preferences and i want to enable captures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-recording-preferences-not-available/cbf040df-11c8-4491-97e5-f7def9e17f8c
  4. Windows 11 - no recording preferences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - no recording preferences: I have a problem when I want to use the Xbox game bar application. I can't use all the record buttons. And when I check the capture settings, there are no recording preferences. I have tried resetting the app, and editing the game dvr via regedit. But still can't work....
  5. Recording preferences not appearing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording preferences not appearing...: Is there a way to fix this? I'm on Windows 11 by the way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recording-preferences-not-appearing/d1b02415-c96e-4cca-8c7f-021799b0d946
  6. Recording preferences not appearing...

Recording preferences not appearing...: Is there a way to fix this? I'm on Windows 11 by the way. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recording-preferences-not-appearing/d1b02415-c96e-4cca-8c7f-021799b0d946
  7. Win11 - No Recording Preferences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 - No Recording Preferences: Please see screenshot. My recording is not working at all and I cannot enable it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win11-no-recording-preferences/09e7c12f-3aaa-4884-9cf0-6c223b66168c
  8. Win11 - No Recording Preferences

Win11 - No Recording Preferences: Please see screenshot. My recording is not working at all and I cannot enable it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win11-no-recording-preferences/09e7c12f-3aaa-4884-9cf0-6c223b66168c
  9. Gamebar recording / playback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gamebar recording / playback: Hi. Can anyone help with my kids pc. He uses gamebar to capture clips of his games. And the last week or so hes not been able to play them back. Just gets a pop up saying format not supported. Im not sure if they are even recoding but the timer is moving . Thanks...
  10. App-Specific Playback and Recording Preferences

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    App-Specific Playback and Recording Preferences: 1803 brought a new feature in the sound settings... Apparently you can select preferred playback and recording devices based on apps. I use Nuance Dragon Medical Practice Edition with a Philips SpeechMike to dictate charts at the hospital. I set Dragon and the Philips Device...