Windows 10: App To Download Bing's Daily Wallpaper

Discus and support App To Download Bing's Daily Wallpaper in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, so I've tried a bunch of apps that I found online that can attempt to download Bing's Homepage Wallpaper. Bing changes it on a daily basis to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pepanee, Aug 19, 2017.

1. pepanee Win User

App To Download Bing's Daily Wallpaper

Hello, so I've tried a bunch of apps that I found online that can attempt to download Bing's Homepage Wallpaper. Bing changes it on a daily basis to another different image, which is really cool. There are some pictures that I like, and some that I don't. I want to get as many as possible and go through them all. Keep the ones that I like, and delete the ones that I don't like. After that, I add the ones that I liked to my Desktop Wallpaper Slideshow.

So I'm looking for an app that can, most preferably, download Bing's wallpaper in a monthly style, in a rar or zip file, or something similar to this idea. I was referred to this app:
    GitHub - alanwright/BingWallpaperArchive: A Windows application to archive Bing wallpapers with a simple GUI.
    Yet the only downside about this app is that it downloads the most recent wallpapers within the past 15 days only, max, which kinda sucks.

I have downloaded monthly zip/rar files in the past of their wallpaper from torrents, yet I cannot find any more monthly releases after February 2017.

What can you recommend, thanks!

:)

pepanee, Aug 19, 2017

2. downloading wallpapers

You need to use the Bing Daily Wallpaper if you want to see a new one everyday:

Get Daily Bing Wallpaper - Microsoft Store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/daily-b...

Do a Google search for additional ones.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 19, 2017
  3. Tetrion Win User
    Bing Desktop Corrupt Files Windows 10

My suggestion is this: Stop trying to use Bing desktop it's **** anyway. If all you want is the Bing picture on your desktop just go to windows store and download "Daily Picture". After download open app and click settings and set as wallpaper and or lock
    screen. These are all the same Bing pictures as you get with the desk top.

Tetrion, Aug 19, 2017
Thema:

App To Download Bing's Daily Wallpaper

1. App To Download Bing's Daily Wallpaper - Similar Threads - App Download Bing's

2. Bing wallpaper app disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing wallpaper app disappeared: Bing Wallpaper app is installed for refreshing desktop background everyday, but suddenly it seems to have disappeared from everywhere i.e., from app list, control panel and windows feature list. Can't uninstall it and reinstall again. I am using Windows Insider build...
  3. Bing wallpaper app disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bing wallpaper app disappeared: Bing Wallpaper app is installed for refreshing desktop background everyday, but suddenly it seems to have disappeared from everywhere i.e., from app list, control panel and windows feature list. Can't uninstall it and reinstall again. I am using Windows Insider build...
  4. Bing Wallpaper App not Installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing Wallpaper App not Installing: The Bing Wallpaper App was only refreshing the image every 2 days, so I uninstalled the App using Start, restarted my laptop and then went to download and install the App again. The App downloads, but the BingWallpaper.exe does nothing when clicked. Can someone help me with...
  5. Bing Wallpaper App not Installing

Bing Wallpaper App not Installing: The Bing Wallpaper App was only refreshing the image every 2 days, so I uninstalled the App using Start, restarted my laptop and then went to download and install the App again. The App downloads, but the BingWallpaper.exe does nothing when clicked. Can someone help me with...
  6. Bing Wallpaper App not Installing

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Bing Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing Wallpaper: Hi,Every time I try to switch my wallpaper on my desktop, the next day the automatic Bing Wallpaper replaces it. I've tried to uninstall everything related to Bing but nothing seems to work. Now it's also automatically popping up on my laptop because somehow both my desktop...
  8. Bing Wallpaper App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bing Wallpaper App: Surface Pro X. I uninstalled the Bing Wallpaper app after the 20H2 update because it was not working. Now when I try to reinstall the app the system said the Bing Wallpaper app is already installed on this computer try uninstalling and reinstalling. The app is no where to be...
  9. Bing Wallpaper

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Bing Wallpaper: Bing wallpaper and lock screen picture has stopped changing every day, how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bing-wallpaper/308616fa-5ed8-4ba0-ac46-fddf3eb6fb27
  10. Bing Wallpaper

Bing Wallpaper: my wife and I have different laptops and work on windows 10 they are both new being under 2 years yet the Bing Wallpaper has stuck on the picture, Avenue of Birch Trees in Bavaria I have tried putting a different picture up and restarting with only getting the same picture...