Windows 10: App update issues - 'Give us a few minutes' MSN Money, News, Netflix

Discus and support App update issues - 'Give us a few minutes' MSN Money, News, Netflix in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; This morning their were updates in app store for MSN Money, Sport and News. All updated fine. This evening I ran check for updates and MSN Money, MSN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scottyboy99, Jun 28, 2016.

1. App update issues - 'Give us a few minutes' MSN Money, News, Netflix

This morning their were updates in app store for MSN Money, Sport and News. All updated fine. This evening I ran check for updates and MSN Money, MSN News (again) and also Netflix are offered. But every time I try to update them I get 'Give Us a Few Minutes' Something Went Wrong At Our End - Error code 0x80244022

Anyone else getting the same. The message indicates MS fault at their end but I don't necessarily trust the info fed back.

:)

Scottyboy99, Jun 28, 2016

2. The MSN News app and the Netflix app crashes after it loads.

Original Title: Netflix and MSN News Apps.

I just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7. The MSN News app crashes after it loads and the Netflix app worked fine for a few days and now crashes whenever I start watching something. The video loads to 20% and then the app crashes. Netflix works fine
    in the browser. Both applications live tiles work fine.

I've tried uninstalling and installing both apps and that does not work. I've tried the wsreset command and some of the other standard powershell commands I've seen in the forums. Nothing works. Please help.

ScottSchwane, Jun 28, 2016
  3. Portfolio holdings

Hi,

Are you using MSN Money app from years ago or the New MSN Money App (Windows 10/8.1) or the Money App at MSN.com?

If you click on Quick List. in MSN.com app, you will see Help & Feedback links. Use either of those tor assistance. Using Feedback will send to Support any issues you're facing with the app. This applies to MSN App In Windows 10/8.1 as well.

Smittychat., Jun 28, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

App update issues - 'Give us a few minutes' MSN Money, News, Netflix

I think there have been some problems with the MSN servers today. I have had problems with the MSN websites and for me it was the four MSN apps: Money, Weather, News and Sport that were all downloaded this morning and offered again this evening.

philc43, Jun 28, 2016
  5. Yeah definetely something glitchy going on. I don't want others to have problems but it's re assuring it's not just me. The apps eventually updated just now successfully but it took a few attempts stopping them and restarting when they appeared stuck. All in all weather, news, money, sports and Netflix showed up. All eventually updated and seem to be working fine

Scottyboy99, Jun 28, 2016
  6. All went in ok but 2 more Apps updated as well Face Book and One Note App

hTconeM9user, Jun 29, 2016
  7. Yeah, it was Sod's law that the time I was trying to update them yesterday was when MS servers were glitching (at least in my region). But just checked this morning after seeing your note about Facebook and one note and they updated just fine - so all back to normal. Cheers

Scottyboy99, Jun 29, 2016
  8. App update issues - 'Give us a few minutes' MSN Money, News, Netflix

No Problem glad both went in ok

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

App update issues - 'Give us a few minutes' MSN Money, News, Netflix

1. App update issues - 'Give us a few minutes' MSN Money, News, Netflix - Similar Threads - App update issues

2. Give us a minute were updating Roblox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give us a minute were updating Roblox: My Windows Version is 20H2 OS Build 19042.867 when I tried to open it many times the text Give us a Minute pop up in my screen My other thread the steps that they gave didnt work and they say i need to make a new thread. Help me to fix this problem My Steps that I've...
  3. Give us a minute issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give us a minute issue: Give us a minute, were updating app name roblox, it should be ready to use again shortly. Pls help me to fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/give-us-a-minute-issue/6b70bbd2-ebc1-4c0f-af17-2f0a7398c782
  4. Give us a minute, We’re updating app message on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Give us a minute, We’re updating app message on Windows 10: [ATTACH]When you open any Windows Store app, if you receive a message Give us a minute, We’re updating the app on Windows 10, then this […] This article Give us a minute, We’re updating app message on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. Give us a minute issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Give us a minute issue: Hi before stating my problem Id like to say that I've looked all over for solutions, including the threads on this website, none of the fixes have worked. Anyways whenever I try to open any windows app I get an error pop up saying "We’re updating Photos. It should be ready to...
  6. Give us a minute

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Give us a minute: Hello, For the last 48 hours I have received the message "give us a minute XXX is updating" whenever I have tried to access my Outlook or any other Microsoft "app" on my computer. I have checked all my updates, check I am synced for the correct time zone, tried to reset...
  7. Give Us A Minute......

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Give Us A Minute......: Recently I tried to open my World Of Tanks Blitz game using Windows 10 and I got a "Give Us A Minute" Window saying it would be ready shortly, it has been up for a couple of days now. How do I fix this?...
  8. give us a minute windows phone issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    give us a minute windows phone issue: My nokia lumia 650 displays "give us a minute.this app is updating.It should be ready to update shortly" on nearly all apps and contacts list....
  9. msn news app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msn news app: I'm using windows 10 and after a recent update my msn news app stopped working all of the other news apps I have seem to be fine sports, weather and the finance news app all work I've uninstalled reinstalled several times and all I get is an error has occurred try refreshing....
  10. MSN Money App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSN Money App: I'm having difficulty with the MSN Money App since I unpinned it from the Start menu. It does not show up in the app list. When I either find it with a search either on the desktop or in the Store (both of which give me the same Store results) the app shows installed. But...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to update msn money on windows phone

2. giveus a minute this app is updating windows phone