Windows 10: app wont run in fullscreen anymore with dual monitor.

Discus and support app wont run in fullscreen anymore with dual monitor. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I run a dualmonitor setup; I used to have windows 8, and with the old tile and app system I could run netflix on fullscreen on one monitor while having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by flashist, Sep 21, 2015.

1. flashist Win User

app wont run in fullscreen anymore with dual monitor.

I run a dualmonitor setup; I used to have windows 8, and with the old tile and app system I could run netflix on fullscreen on one monitor while having other windows active on the other. Ever since I upgraded to windows 10, and the current app system, I can't run it on fullscreen while working on the other. It shuts down whenever I touch the other screen.

Is this a windows / app problem, or specific app problem? Any solution?

:)

flashist, Sep 21, 2015

2. Feature Request: Per Monitor App Focus

I propose that application focus should be per monitor. This will be a major change, possibly using tricks from Surface?

Story: User has a primary monitor and several other touch-enabled secondary monitors. User runs a fullscreen app on primary monitor, and places web browsers on the secondaries. User can then interact with both classes of app simultaneously: run the game,
    glance up and scroll a page, and return to the game without interruption.

This relies on the multiplicity of mouse-like focii. But note that, should the user tap a text field in the web page, involving keyboard focus, the fullscreen app will have to be interrupted to yield the keyboard. BUT it could merely pause while still
    in fullscreen mode.

Thronky Toncillitus, Sep 21, 2015
  3. Black Screen issue for Exclusive Fullscreen mode when exiting or Alt+Tab to Desktop

Hello ,no i am not using dual monitors, in windowed mode everything is fine.

Everything on my pc is updated ,windows,nvidia drivers.

I have tried almost everything i read in an article that when exiting/alt tabbing in a fullscreen mode, my pc sees that i am using a dual monitor,so the pc is trying to connect in my (imaginary) second monitor.

Thats why i need to close/on my monitor or just put unplug and replug the hdmi çable

ApostolosLianopoulos, Sep 21, 2015
Thema:

app wont run in fullscreen anymore with dual monitor.

1. app wont run in fullscreen anymore with dual monitor. - Similar Threads - app wont run

2. My pc wont run any apps anymore and freezes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc wont run any apps anymore and freezes: My pc wont open anything off the start like my wallpaper and browser ect. If i open something it usually freezes the pc or wont open, ctrl alt delete wont work.I was able to search up reset and go to factory reset my pc but its stuck saying “getting things ready”....
  3. My pc wont run any apps anymore and freezes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc wont run any apps anymore and freezes: My pc wont open anything off the start like my wallpaper and browser ect. If i open something it usually freezes the pc or wont open, ctrl alt delete wont work.I was able to search up reset and go to factory reset my pc but its stuck saying “getting things ready”....
  4. Apps resized on main monitor when exiting Fullscreen mode Dual monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps resized on main monitor when exiting Fullscreen mode Dual monitors: Hello fellas,I need your help because i have a really annoying problem !I recently bought a new 4K monitor Samsung Odyssey G70A in addition to my AOC FULL-HD monitor. Every time that i'm ALT-TAB or press Windows key to go back on my desktop in my Full-screen game, all apps...
  5. Apps resized on main monitor when exiting Fullscreen mode Dual monitors

Apps resized on main monitor when exiting Fullscreen mode Dual monitors: Hello fellas,I need your help because i have a really annoying problem !I recently bought a new 4K monitor Samsung Odyssey G70A in addition to my AOC FULL-HD monitor. Every time that i'm ALT-TAB or press Windows key to go back on my desktop in my Full-screen game, all apps...
  6. Fullscreen app wont launch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fullscreen app wont launch: Hi,So this strange bug appeared three days ago, let me explain.When i launch a game in fullscreen, it won't open. More precisely, it opens, but it's running in the background, without letting me see anything.If I click on the taskbar icon, it opens for half a second then...
  7. How to run Microsoft store apps in fullscreen?

How to run Microsoft store apps in fullscreen?: Hello, I want to run Microsoft store apps in full screen but i can`t do so this becomes a problem for games and i`m recording the screen. Is there any way to run these apps in fullscreen?...
  8. Having a problem when running dual monitors.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Having a problem when running dual monitors.: Split from this thread. I am not sure am I right community. But I have question? I have window 10 and I add another monitors with VGA Cable. It shows duplicate screen on both monitor. If I am working on one monitor with different application it shows on both monitors. How...
  9. How to run a fullscreen app on dual touch monitor on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to run a fullscreen app on dual touch monitor on Windows 10: Hi there, I'm sure that question has been already asked by someone. But I searched a way to do that since weeks, but I didn't find anything. I try to run a fullscreen app downloaded from the Microsoft Store on two touch monitor. Is there a way to do that? I tried to...
  10. APP wont run

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    APP wont run: Windows Error Reporting Fault bucket 1731910883650819735, type 1
Event Name: APPCRASH
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: AutoMouser v5.1...