Windows 10: Appears to load driver when reinstalling windows 8

Discus and support Appears to load driver when reinstalling windows 8 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have 1 laptop and 1 notebook. My notebook is Axioo Pico CJM and the laptop is Axioo Neon MNC.Both have the same problem, namely "the load driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Roma Dwi Hartanto, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Appears to load driver when reinstalling windows 8

I have 1 laptop and 1 notebook. My notebook is Axioo Pico CJM and the laptop is Axioo Neon MNC.Both have the same problem, namely "the load driver message appears when installing Windows 8".I have followed all the guides on YouTube, such as downloading the Windows USB, formatting the hard disk and moving the Windows installation files to the hard disk.But all these methods did not work. Does CMOS have an effect on this? Because my Axioo Pico CJM notebook has run out of CMOS and my Axioo Neon laptop doesn't have CMOS.Please help, thank you very much

:)

Roma Dwi Hartanto, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Dec 5, 2023
  4. csatennis Win User

Appears to load driver when reinstalling windows 8

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Appears to load driver when reinstalling windows 8

1. Appears to load driver when reinstalling windows 8 - Similar Threads - Appears load driver

2. Reinstalling Windows - I can't load the driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling Windows - I can't load the driver: Hi, I need help with reinstalling Windows 10 I have purchased an official activation keyI can't load the driver during installation. I have tried installing drivers of all different generations but none worked.My: intel pentium cpu g4560 3.5 ghzPlease help, I don't know what...
  3. Reinstalling Windows - I can't load the driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalling Windows - I can't load the driver: Hi, I need help with reinstalling Windows 10 I have purchased an official activation keyI can't load the driver during installation. I have tried installing drivers of all different generations but none worked.My: intel pentium cpu g4560 3.5 ghzPlease help, I don't know what...
  4. Reinstalling Windows - I can't load the driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Appears to load driver when reinstalling windows 8

Appears to load driver when reinstalling windows 8: I have 1 laptop and 1 notebook. My notebook is Axioo Pico CJM and the laptop is Axioo Neon MNC.Both have the same problem, namely "the load driver message appears when installing Windows 8".I have followed all the guides on YouTube, such as downloading the Windows USB,...
  6. Downloading and ReInstalling Windows 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading and ReInstalling Windows 8: Hi thereI have Windows 10 installed on a very old computer which originally came with Win8 pre 8.1 EraIts kinda old, almost 10y but I've decided to return the PC to its former glory.I'm starting with replacing this Windows 10 with the original Windows 8 and work my way...
  7. Downloading and ReInstalling Windows 8

Downloading and ReInstalling Windows 8: Hi thereI have Windows 10 installed on a very old computer which originally came with Win8 pre 8.1 EraIts kinda old, almost 10y but I've decided to return the PC to its former glory.I'm starting with replacing this Windows 10 with the original Windows 8 and work my way...
  8. stuck at reinstalling windows at 8%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    stuck at reinstalling windows at 8%: [IMG]pls does anyone know how to solve this its automatically shut off after that and whenever i open it its just only the same then shut off again, or do i just need to wait? thank you in advance...
  9. Reinstall Microsoft windows 8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstall Microsoft windows 8: After installing a new installation of Widows 10 successfully The keyboard and mouse failed to function and help from the community tried everything to correct this Packard Bell laptop 2015 originally installed with Windows 8 but in the end there was nothing left to try....
  10. Reinstalling Windows 10 when bought as Windows 8

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstalling Windows 10 when bought as Windows 8: I bought windows 8 from Microsoft China in 2013 for my notebook, and received free upgrades to Windows 10. The purchase does not show in account.microsoft.com. Recently I've had it cloned onto a new SSD installed into the system to speed it up. The installer recommends...