Windows 10: Apple AirPods Pro 2nd Gen could not be connected

Discus and support Apple AirPods Pro 2nd Gen could not be connected in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 11 Pro Version 23H2 - OC Build 22631.3593 can find them as Bluetooth devices, recognize them as AirPods Pro 2nd Gen, pair them, and connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by iscrawler, May 19, 2024.

1. iscrawler Win User

Apple AirPods Pro 2nd Gen could not be connected

Windows 11 Pro Version 23H2 - OC Build 22631.3593 can find them as Bluetooth devices, recognize them as AirPods Pro 2nd Gen, pair them, and connect them successfully. But even when they are connected, they do not appear as output/input devices in Windows Control Panel Sound settingsthere is no such device, so no sound or mic functions work. Basically, all Windows can do is connect them without the possibility of playing sound or using a mic.I tried removing the previously paired devices from Device Manager and Windows Bluetooth settings, restarting Windows, resetting the AirPods Pro 2, and

:)

iscrawler, May 19, 2024

2. Airpod pro is pairing and connecting to WIndows 11 but no audio

Connected 2nd Gen Airpod Pro to my laptop. WHile pairing it tagged it as "AirPod Pro - Find My", not sure why its qualified as find my. I can connect the airpods but the audio is channeled to them

Viren Talim, May 19, 2024
  3. Apple AirPods pro 2nd generation microphone is not working when connected to Windows 11 PC. Can anyone help please.

Apple AirPods pro 2nd generation microphone is not working when connected to Windows 11 PC. Can anyone help please.

Vishnu Chaitanya1, May 19, 2024
  4. Apple AirPods Pro 2nd Gen could not be connected

Why dose my completely fine airpods pro 2nd gen lag so much when i use it on my computer?

My airpods pro 2nd gen start to lag and cut out after 2 seconds when im listening or watching something on my pc. I have a 5.0 bluetooth dongle that i bought just recently. Updated all the drivers, did all the sound settings with the hand-free disable and all of those. But it is still lagging and cutting out all the time. I have used airpods pro 1st gen and airpods 2nd gen and they work fine . Someone please help

HungryHenrik, May 19, 2024
Thema:

Apple AirPods Pro 2nd Gen could not be connected

1. Apple AirPods Pro 2nd Gen could not be connected - Similar Threads - Apple AirPods Pro

2. Apple AirPods Pro 2nd Gen could not be connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apple AirPods Pro 2nd Gen could not be connected: Windows 11 Pro Version 23H2 - OC Build 22631.3593 can find them as Bluetooth devices, recognize them as AirPods Pro 2nd Gen, pair them, and connect them successfully. But even when they are connected, they do not appear as output/input devices in Windows Control Panel Sound...
  3. Airpods Pro 2nd Gen won't let me connect stereo - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Airpods Pro 2nd Gen won't let me connect stereo - Windows 10: Hi all,I have been having this issue all weekend and I cannot seem to get a solution.I want to connect my Airpods Pro 2nd gen to my PC so I can use them as headphones. I don't wish to use the mic as I already have a studio quality mic. However the only option I get is the...
  4. Airpods Pro 2nd Gen won't let me connect stereo - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Airpods Pro 2nd Gen won't let me connect stereo - Windows 10: Hi all,I have been having this issue all weekend and I cannot seem to get a solution.I want to connect my Airpods Pro 2nd gen to my PC so I can use them as headphones. I don't wish to use the mic as I already have a studio quality mic. However the only option I get is the...
  5. Airpods Pro 2nd Gen won't let me connect stereo - Windows 10

6. Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop: Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-airpods-not-connecting-to-the-laptop/1cbd5e5c-3a5e-4ce1-bc36-5ef273e3c264
  7. Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop: Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-airpods-not-connecting-to-the-laptop/1cbd5e5c-3a5e-4ce1-bc36-5ef273e3c264
  8. Apple AirPods not connecting to the laptop

9. Apple AirPods pro 2nd generation microphone is not working when connected to Windows 11 PC....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple AirPods pro 2nd generation microphone is not working when connected to Windows 11 PC....: Apple AirPods pro 2nd generation microphone is not working when connected to Windows 11 PC. Can anyone help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-airpods-pro-2nd-generation-microphone-is-not/adac85c0-2eda-4e18-9631-f931c4773134
  10. Apple AirPods pro 2nd generation microphone is not working when connected to Windows 11 PC....

Apple AirPods pro 2nd generation microphone is not working when connected to Windows 11 PC....: Apple AirPods pro 2nd generation microphone is not working when connected to Windows 11 PC. Can anyone help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-airpods-pro-2nd-generation-microphone-is-not/adac85c0-2eda-4e18-9631-f931c4773134