Windows 10: Apple is coming out with a wristwatch phone-so?

Discus and support Apple is coming out with a wristwatch phone-so? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I saw a commercial the other day that Apple is coming out with a watch phone that will do everything the iphone does in mini size. I spoke to my rep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Robinb9, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Robinb9 Win User

Apple is coming out with a wristwatch phone-so?

I saw a commercial the other day that Apple is coming out with a watch phone that will do everything the iphone does in mini size.

I spoke to my rep at Microsoft after I saw this and asked if they were thinking of it also and he told me "it is in the works". hmmm very interesting, I would like to see how these go when it does come out.

:)

Robinb9, Feb 6, 2014
  2. farby Win User

when is a new phone os coming out

Hi jeremysciuto

See if Windows Device Recovery Tool makes any difference.
    Using the tool will fresh install the OS thereby erasing all data. You need to start afresh with your existing Microsoft account. The result is' you get a device free from any Software issues. If you still face any issue you may need to get the phone inspected
    at an Authorized Care Point.

BTW, Phones with the latest WP10 OS are already in the market. .. and your existing phone will also get the upgrade once it is made available starting before this year end ...

farby, Feb 6, 2014
  3. when is a new phone os coming out

I have a Microsoft Lumina 640 and when I first got the this phone I was very pleased with it and thought it worked very well now two months into owning it the screen is less responsive to the point where it is annoying to play games and sometimes text depending
    on how the phone feels and many other features of the phone seem to have stopped working completely as well not to mention the camera quality has dropped

so my question is , weather I should buy a new phone or if there is some way to fix my current phone or if a new OS is going to be coming out that will fix the UI problems thank you

jeremysciuto, Feb 6, 2014
  4. LittleJay Win User

I agree about a watch phone being interesting technology, but I don't think these "old eyes" would be able to read such a small screen. *Smile

LittleJay, Feb 6, 2014
  5. Robinb9 Win User
    Mine either, but i am betting the younger generation will eat it up!

Robinb9, Feb 6, 2014
  6. bigseb Win User
    So... not very much then...

bigseb, Feb 6, 2014
  7. LittleJay Win User
    Oh for sure! *Biggrin

LittleJay, Feb 6, 2014
  8. Apple is coming out with a wristwatch phone-so?

A old saying by my drunk grandfather.
    Because one can doesn't always mean one should.

It would be funny to watch someone trying to text on the watch.

Layback Bear, Apr 2, 2014
  9. Robinb9 Win User
    Add another thing for not keeping your eyes on the wheel when driving

Robinb9, Apr 2, 2014
  10. I remember when LED watches first came out. You had to hold a button down to light up the LED and see the time. On the way to work on my motorcycle I had to pull over to see if I was going to be late for work. Not very convenient.

Now if they had voice commands for everything then they may have something. But I bet the damn thing would start erasing files or something if you said the wrong thing during the conversation. Like if you said "To Hell with that!" it might put something in a place beyond the trash bin. *Smile

MilesAhead, Apr 2, 2014
  11. Chuck38 Win User
    Chuck38, Apr 12, 2014
  12. LEE
    Lee Win User
    I'am retired and have been for quite some time. . .hence, "Don't Need No. . .:yawn:

13. Apple is coming out with a wristwatch phone-so?

Does it come with a clock app? Apple is coming out with a wristwatch phone-so? :p

alphanumeric, Apr 18, 2014
  14. Chuck38 Win User
    Yes, it does! :hilarious:

Chuck38, Apr 18, 2014
  15. I wear a Sky Caddy GPS watch that tell me the time, how far it is to center of the green, keeps my score and how far I have walked.
    Who could ask for anything more?

The Howling Wolves, Apr 18, 2014
Thema:

1. Apple is coming out with a wristwatch phone-so? - Similar Threads - Apple coming wristwatch

2. So, there's no way I can link an Apple phone at all?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So, there's no way I can link an Apple phone at all?: Is there any possible way I can link my iPhone to my PC? is there any way around this? because it would be really useful when I'm not at home need to access something from my laptop....
  3. So, there's no way I can link an Apple phone at all?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So, there's no way I can link an Apple phone at all?: Is there any possible way I can link my iPhone to my PC? is there any way around this? because it would be really useful when I'm not at home need to access something from my laptop....
  4. can i use my apple phone ?

can i use my apple phone ?: can i connect my apple i phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-my-apple-phone/423e28c1-1c8b-4871-9575-198bfe282c30
  5. Head phones plugged in but audio coming out of speakers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Head phones plugged in but audio coming out of speakers: THis happens and Dolby Unbound Sound keeps turning on automatically, how do I disable it permanently. THanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/head-phones-plugged-in-but-audio-coming-out-of/70213420-2c73-4723-8a3f-24d19a40b8bc
  6. Apple phone backed up twice in window

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Apple phone backed up twice in window: I did a back up with apple support of my apple phone because we weren't sure the first one worked and I just noticed that it was backed up twice on same day just a few mins apart. If I delete one of the back ups to save on space, will it delete the second back that was done...
  7. Volume coming out of phone even when connected to PC via my phone companion.

Volume coming out of phone even when connected to PC via my phone companion.: Currently I have a really simple setup. My PC is connected to my phone with the my phone companion app. I see my phone screen and play a youtube video. The volume still comes out of my phone. I was wondering if theres a way to have the volume come out of the PC rather than...
  8. Window and Apple **** my phone and laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window and Apple **** my phone and laptop: I am a victim of hacking and cant seem ti get any answer im at the point where i am lossing money and am going to smash my phone and laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-and-apple-my-phone-and-laptop/f2a6d1d4-0246-4252-9ec0-382c3c6b1650
  9. Windows 10 desktop will come out before Phone in staggered release

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 desktop will come out before Phone in staggered release: Earlier today at Build, Microsoft held a special gathering of media and journalists to meet with some of the Windows leadership team. The purpose of the event was less formal, and more of a chance to interact with and ask questions. As such, video and photos were discouraged....
  10. Windows 10 for phones preview might come out this week

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 for phones preview might come out this week: Good news for everyone that’s anxiously waiting for the release of Windows 10 for phones technical preview, as Microsoft has hinted it might come out this week. Back in January Joe Belfiore mentioned that a video highlighting the features coming to Windows Phones would be...