Windows 10: Apple Magic Mouse 2 Scrolling doesn't work in Windows 10

Discus and support Apple Magic Mouse 2 Scrolling doesn't work in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've downloaded the Bootcamp support software for Windows (Version 5.1.5769). I've extracted the drivers: AppleBluetoothInstaller64... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by swan11jf, Jul 21, 2018.

1. swan11jf Win User

Apple Magic Mouse 2 Scrolling doesn't work in Windows 10

I've downloaded the Bootcamp support software for Windows (Version 5.1.5769).

I've extracted the drivers:

AppleBluetoothInstaller64
    AppleWirelessMouse64

The Bluetooth installer should show 'Apple Broadcom Built-in Bluetooth' in Device Manager, under Bluetooth.

However, it doesn't - maybe because during installation, it shows that the device is present, so there is no need to download.

The Wireless Mouse software is fine, so whilst I can left and right click in windows, I can't scroll.

I don't want to use the Magic Utilities Software, as it is paid for software, but I can confirm that this (temporary) solution works.

:)

swan11jf, Jul 21, 2018

2. Apple Magic Mouse/Bluetooth Mouse Scroll Not Working Windows 10

Hello Alistair,

Could you please explain how you fix the scrolling with Apple Magic Mouse 2, is not working in my Windows 10.

thank you

Juan

Anonymous1017, Jul 21, 2018
  3. AnushC Win User
    Apple Magic Mouse 2 won't scroll..

The Magic Mouse Utility software that I used before enabled the scrolling effect, however the trial expired and I can't use the mouse fully anymore. I tried to install some drivers to my Windows 10 pc as well as re-connecting my mouse to the comp., but it
    still doesn't work.

I'm just looking for some uncostly methods for enabling my apple mouse's scrolling.

*Looked at the other posts with similar topics, but the answers didn't help at all

AnushC, Jul 21, 2018
  4. SS-SF Win User

Apple Magic Mouse/Bluetooth Mouse Scroll Not Working Windows 10

The only thing that works for me is to restart in Mac OS, startup the mouse, then restart to Windows 10. Very tedious and almost not worth using the apple mouse. Without doing this process, the magic mouse is detected by Windows 10 and shows up as connected
    in the list of bluetooth devices despite being unresponsive. It would be great if MS could work on a fix. Thanks

SS-SF, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Apple Magic Mouse 2 Scrolling doesn't work in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Apple Magic Mouse

2. apple Magic Trackpad 2 - Not scrolling on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    apple Magic Trackpad 2 - Not scrolling on Windows 10: Hi Has anyone resolved the issue of Apple Trackpad 2 not being able to scroll up nor down on windows 10. PC recognised it straight away - scrolls left, right, and click function works but that's it. Any advise would be useful otherwise it has to go. Thanks...
  3. Magic mouse 2 scrolling on windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Magic mouse 2 scrolling on windows 10: I wasn't able to find any solutions via searching. Does anyone have any recommendations to tackle this? submitted by /u/Sloooop [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ksr3di/magic_mouse_2_scrolling_on_windows_10/
  4. How to make Apple Magic Mouse 2 scroll on Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to make Apple Magic Mouse 2 scroll on Windows 10 Laptop: Sup y'all, I have this HP Pavilion x360 Convertible laptop with Windows 10 and I've been using my mother's Apple Magic Mouse 2 for my laptop which is connected to this pretty big monitor. The mouse functions how any other mouse should, except that it doesn't scroll up or down...
  5. Apple Magic Mouse not working with Windows 10 Bootcamp

Apple Magic Mouse not working with Windows 10 Bootcamp: The Apple Magic mouse is paired via Bluetooth and shows the device connected, but does not work with Windows 10. Windows 10 is installed on my Macbook using Bootcamp. From Windows, the mouse cursor does not appear when the mouse is moved or click on. The mouse works...
  6. Scrolling not working with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows 10

Scrolling not working with Apple Magic Mouse on Windows 10: Hello, I have a Dell laptop with Windows 10 installed (it's a standard installation, no bootcamp, no MacOS). I have an Apple Magic Mouse I want to use with it, and it has successfully been found via standard bluetooth setup, however the scrolling doesn't work. Is there...
  7. Apple Magic Mouse

Apple Magic Mouse: I have installed windows 10 on my macbook but i have an issue with conmecting mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apple-magic-mouse/563a207b-018b-4d26-807f-21497bbb37f2
  8. Windows 10 Magic Mouse 2 scrolling does not work

Windows 10 Magic Mouse 2 scrolling does not work: Hello, I have a fairly new Dell XPS laptop running Windows 10. I'm generally a Mac user and love Magic Mouse 2. Unfortunately, scrolling does not work after installing the recommended driver (AppleWirelessMouse64 from bootcamp5.1.5769). I'm not interested in using a paid...
  9. Magic mouse 2, scrolling and gestures problem

Magic mouse 2, scrolling and gestures problem: I have Magic Mouse 2, which I connected to my laptop with Windows 10. Everything was fine except for scrolling and gestures: these functions didn’t work. I tried to update the drivers and installed a driver for the mouse and Bluetooth driver. No effect....
  10. Scrolling and gestures using magic mouse 2 in windows 10

Scrolling and gestures using magic mouse 2 in windows 10: I recently purchased magic mouse 2 and I'm trying to use it with windows 10 laptop. After I connect it with Bluetooth it works fine except for scrolling and gestures does not work. I have installed the mouse driver and Bluetooth driver from bootcamp, but it didn't help....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apple magic mouse 2 scrolling with windows 10

2. magic mouse scrolling windows 10

3. apple magic mouse windows 10 scrolling

4. magic mouse windows 10 scrolling,
  5. apple magic mouse 2 windows 10 scroll,
  6. magic mouse 2 scrolling windows,
  7. apple wireless mouse scrolling not working,
  8. fix magic mouse scrolling on windows,
  9. apple magic mouse 2 not scrolling windows 10,
  10. apple magic mouse 2 windows 10,
  11. magic mouse 2 scroll windows 10,