Windows 10: apple wireless keybord doesn't connect

Discus and support apple wireless keybord doesn't connect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ciao i use apple wireless keyboard with AA batteries connected via bluetoth to a pc with win10 it was connected and working, after turning on it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NickP3, Jul 10, 2018.

1. NickP3 Win User

apple wireless keybord doesn't connect

ciao

i use apple wireless keyboard with AA batteries connected via bluetoth to a pc with win10

it was connected and working, after turning on it wasn't recognized anymore but i can connect it to a tablet without trboules

there are no errors in the hardware panel

pc can find it but fails to connect

thanks in advance

:)

NickP3, Jul 10, 2018
  2. Bagoguts Win User

Lumia 620 doesn`t connect to computer via usb cable

Hi yall and thanks for the replies!

Unfortunately, the were of no help.

The phone isn`t listed in device manager, the list of devices doesn`t change if I have my phone connected to my computer(s). There are no mystery devices, no yellow triangle -markings or anything even remotely pointing to the direction the phone being connected.

It could be that my phone has a broken usb port, but it makes me wonder that it still charges the battery when connected to a computer.

This is not a big problem for me, that I must admit, but still, it kinda bugs me that the phone doesn`t work the way it`s supposed to work,

Anyways, if somebody comes up with something that might help, I am most grateful.

Have a great weekend yall!

-

edit: Also, I have my laptop almost always connected to charger. Tried without charger just for the heck of it, didn`t help.

Bagoguts, Jul 10, 2018
  3. CyrrusV Win User
    hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jul 10, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, apple wireless keybord doesn't connect :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

1. apple wireless keybord doesn't connect - Similar Threads - apple wireless keybord

2. Bluetooth & Wireless internet connection doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth & Wireless internet connection doesn't work: Okay, so I have this issue on my computer where the Bluetooth and wifi won't work. Bluetooth network connection shows as not operational and so does Ethernet in "Hardware and connection properties". When I go to device manager they show as working properly though. That...
  3. Bluetooth & Wireless internet connection doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth & Wireless internet connection doesn't work: Okay, so I have this issue on my computer where the Bluetooth and wifi won't work. Bluetooth network connection shows as not operational and so does Ethernet in "Hardware and connection properties". When I go to device manager they show as working properly though. That...
  4. Keybord

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keybord: Hello,I use Dell LATITUDE E7240. I have bought it in Poland. Now I have some problem with keyboard, I can not type some symbols after replacing the Polish keyboard to English one. If anyone knows, could you please help me solve this issue.Thanks beforehand.Sincerely Nasimov...
  5. Keybord

Keybord: Hello,I use Dell LATITUDE E7240. I have bought it in Poland. Now I have some problem with keyboard, I can not type some symbols after replacing the Polish keyboard to English one. If anyone knows, could you please help me solve this issue.Thanks beforehand.Sincerely Nasimov...
  6. keybord

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keybord: how to fix the keybord if it dosent work bcz the keybord the keys it is not working can i know how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keybord/3d61ce46-85fd-4f56-a786-c3d396c6ba87
  7. keybord

keybord: how to fix the keybord if it dosent work bcz the keybord the keys it is not working can i know how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keybord/3d61ce46-85fd-4f56-a786-c3d396c6ba87
  8. Wireless headset doesn't connect to pc

Wireless headset doesn't connect to pc: I have turtle beach stealth 600s, but they won't connect to my pc. They show up as an option to pair, but it always disconnects and tells me to try again. Do I need to get a wireless adapter, or am I just doing something wrong?...
  9. Keybord in windows 10 doesn't work

Keybord in windows 10 doesn't work: I cannot get my keyboard to work on this laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keybord-in-windows-10-doesnt-work/ec31aa50-472a-4eb4-b3a6-230cad643cec
  10. Keybord

Keybord: Where can I find a explanation of all keys on the laptop key board> https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/keybord/f5c3fcd8-11ce-4776-af57-05b2fd173dd6