Windows 10: Application can't mix into the speaker device in the volume mix control.

Discus and support Application can't mix into the speaker device in the volume mix control. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm a developer, and I'm using windows 10. My program play sounds, but i can't hear the sound from the speaker device. I have checked the volume mix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LimingHuang, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Application can't mix into the speaker device in the volume mix control.

I'm a developer, and I'm using windows 10. My program play sounds, but i can't hear the sound from the speaker device.

I have checked the volume mix control, i can see my program listed in it, and i can see the volume coming out from my program, but it not mix into the speaker device, here is a picture about that problem.

Application can't mix into the speaker device in the volume mix control. 73628fbf-eff4-4b76-b702-bf2b45c6c9f5?upload=true.png

If i change my program file name or file path, then everything works fine, but after a period play sounds, it can't work again.

I have tried reinstall audio sound driver and reinstall win10, both are not work.

:)

LimingHuang, Jul 26, 2018
  2. DeriLoko3 Win User

Stereo Mix Volume Is Lower than the Speaker

I was changing the sound settings to make the Stereo Mix volume higher, including when I record something, but no luck.

Application can't mix into the speaker device in the volume mix control. [​IMG]

Application can't mix into the speaker device in the volume mix control. [​IMG]

DeriLoko3, Jul 26, 2018
  3. lenovo Mixed reality controllers

Hello Bill,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any specific error messages when setting up the Mixed Reality Controllers?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

Upon researching, it was stated in this article that KB4284848 "Addresses a performance issue with Windows Mixed Reality on some laptops with hybrid graphics adapters, such as Surface Book 2".
    If you're using a laptop that supports hybrid graphics adapters, then its advisable to install the said KB update.

In addition, here are some articles that may help you troubleshoot your Mixed Reality Controllers:

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 26, 2018
  4. AIV
    AIV Win User

Application can't mix into the speaker device in the volume mix control.

Set up Stereo Mix: audio playback on both headset and speakers

How do I set up Stereo Mix in Windows 10? In Windows 8.1 I used to set my speakers as default playback device, then enable Stereo Mix and set it to listen to my headset. Then I would get two volume controls in taskbar, one for speakers and one for headset. But now, in Windows 10, when I set it up like that, nothing happens, as Stereo Mix has no function.

Thema:

Application can't mix into the speaker device in the volume mix control.

1. Application can't mix into the speaker device in the volume mix control. - Similar Threads - Application can't mix

2. Stereo Mix only works when output device is speakers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stereo Mix only works when output device is speakers.: Ok so I have a headset not a usb one and when I use stereo mix with the output device as my headphones, it just doesn't play out audio. I want to use stereo mix to play my computer audio out of my mic. If there is an alternative that works better for that I'm all ears....
  3. Stereo Mix only works when output device is speakers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stereo Mix only works when output device is speakers.: Ok so I have a headset not a usb one and when I use stereo mix with the output device as my headphones, it just doesn't play out audio. I want to use stereo mix to play my computer audio out of my mic. If there is an alternative that works better for that I'm all ears....
  4. Stereo Mix only works when output device is speakers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mixing users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mixing users: 1. When a second user is created and logs in to his account, all the applications he installed appear in the other user's file system and on the desktop.2. The settings that the second user applies also work on the first user. Example: in cs go the system volume is changed by...
  6. Issue with Windows Mixed Reality and Controllers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Windows Mixed Reality and Controllers: I've searched far and wide for a solution, but have yet to find one. Hopefully someone here can help me out. I have a Lenovo Explorer and I'm on the latest Windows 10 update. Issues started about 2 weeks ago. First steam VR would be black and my controllers would not...
  7. Stereo Mix

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stereo Mix: Hi. I have a dell computer. When I try to record audio output using, say, audacity, using stereo mix, it records an overly loud background noise, which isn't present or at least must be greatly exaggerated in the original. I have the same issue if I instead use Microsoft...
  8. No Stereo Mix In Sound Control Panel

in Windows 10 Support
    No Stereo Mix In Sound Control Panel: I used to be able to select Stereo Mix under the Recording tab in the Sound control panel but it's no longer there. I checked to be sure all devices, including disabled ones, are displayed, but that wasn't the problem. I also checked to be sure I'm running the latest drivers....
  9. Mixed Reality Controllers won't connect.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mixed Reality Controllers won't connect.: Every time i start up my wmr portal and try to connect the controllers, they don't pop up on the Bluetooth tab and i've tried everything, uninstalling the drivers, updating drivers, troubleshooting, etc. and i can't find a fix. Can anyone help?...
  10. Stereo Mix Volume Is Lower than the Speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stereo Mix Volume Is Lower than the Speaker: I was changing the sound settings to make the Stereo Mix volume higher, including when I record something, but no luck. [img] [img] 108866