Windows 10: Application Colour Inversion

Discus and support Application Colour Inversion in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After last MS update all applications are colour Inverted. However the Desktop isn/t inverted. Have tried to restore to earlier date but it fails.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tap1950, May 26, 2018.

1. Tap1950 Win User

Application Colour Inversion

After last MS update all applications are colour Inverted. However the Desktop isn/t inverted.
    Have tried to restore to earlier date but it fails.
    Messing around with Magnifier settings doesn't work.
    Setttng every thing as High Contrast does change colurs but everthing is, as you would expect in high contrast and not a solution.

Any ideas?

:)

Tap1950, May 26, 2018
  2. Uneco Win User

Inverse Dual boot

HA! HA! HA! Thanks for nothing.

Didn't you notice I am looking for an INVERSE dual boot? Windows 10 is already installed

Uneco, May 27, 2018
  3. Explorer.exe, Werfault.exe, RuntimeBroker.exe (application errors). start wont come up and application errors wont go

Hi James,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to perform all the steps provided in the previous post?
    • Have you created another user account as suggested in the step 2?

Please try to perform the step 1 and step 2 provided in the previous post. Let us know of the results after performing it.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Start Menu and running application, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 27, 2018
Thema:

Application Colour Inversion

1. Application Colour Inversion - Similar Threads - Application Colour Inversion

2. Inversed Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inversed Touchscreen: About a month or so ago my laptop reversed its touchscreen. Ill touch the top corner and the laptop will show as I had touched the bottom corner. Its quite frustrating and I can't figure out how to fix it. Any suggestions?...
  3. Inversed Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inversed Touchscreen: About a month or so ago my laptop reversed its touchscreen. Ill touch the top corner and the laptop will show as I had touched the bottom corner. Its quite frustrating and I can't figure out how to fix it. Any suggestions?...
  4. Colour in Windows and Win applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Colour in Windows and Win applications: Why has MS taken away the ability for users to change the default workspace colour from white? A White background uses the most energy to display AND its the worst colour for your eyes. Imagine the extra energy being used all around the world by users being forced to use a...
  5. Colour in Windows and Win applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Colour in Windows and Win applications: Why has MS taken away the ability for users to change the default workspace colour from white? A White background uses the most energy to display AND its the worst colour for your eyes. Imagine the extra energy being used all around the world by users being forced to use a...
  6. Colour in Windows and Win applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Colour in Windows and application

Colour in Windows and application: Why has MS taken away the ability for users to change the default workspace colour from white? A White background uses the most energy to display AND its the worst colour for your eyes. Can you tell me your rationale for this?...
  8. Inverse Scrolling

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Inverse Scrolling: So, whenever I get a new mouse or in my case a new motherboard and new cpu, I change my mouse scrolling to inverse. So, up is down and down is up. I've tried changing FlipFlopWheel in regedit under the correct device path ID, but strangely this time the changes aren't taking...
  9. Coloured backround on applications

Coloured backround on applications: When I start Bing or Google I get a red coloured backround until the application is fully loaded. I also get this backround on text generated in other programs. I've tried, without success to eliminate this in Windows Settings Personalisation and have ,under advice from MS,...
  10. Background colour inversion

Background colour inversion: Hi, my cat sat on my laptop and somehow turned on the High Contrast which caused the background colours to invert. I turned the high contrast off, but I still have a black background in the address bars, in the drop down menus and, most irritatingly, in Excel, which has a...