Windows 10: Application fails to start errors

Discus and support Application fails to start errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After update in Windows 10 (7/2/2018), multiple application start failures: "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005). Click OK to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cantstanza56, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Application fails to start errors

After update in Windows 10 (7/2/2018), multiple application start failures:

"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000005). Click OK to close the application."

Any fixes?

:)

Cantstanza56, Jul 9, 2018
  2. chideock Win User

KB4025339 Fails Install 0x80070564

Thanks
    I am trying Eagle 51's suggestions now. Windows Update troubleshooter found a bunch of errors and fixed all but one.The update is trying to download KB4025339 again. I'll see what happens. At step one troubleshooter finishes with one error unresolved "Potential Windows Update Database Error Detected-Not Fixed". Windows update stalled at 0%.

At step 2 same troubleshooter error. The KB finished a new download failed to install.
    Did step 3 KB has downloaded but fails to install.

If Eagle's suggestion doesn't work I'll try EdTittel's suggestion

Tried bothe Eagle & Ed 's suggestions - do not work. Anyone else?

I have noticed that the latest update for my nvidia drivers has failed to update. Wondering about that!

chideock, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Explorer.exe, Werfault.exe, RuntimeBroker.exe (application errors). start wont come up and application errors wont go

Hi James,

Thank you for your response with the current update on the issue.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• Have you tried to perform all the steps provided in the previous post?
    • Have you created another user account as suggested in the step 2?

Please try to perform the step 1 and step 2 provided in the previous post. Let us know of the results after performing it.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Start Menu and running application, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Application fails to start errors

Windows 10 - The application has failed to start

Hi David,

It is possible that you received the error message The application has failed to start because its side by side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace. exe tool for more detail due
    to wrong configuration settings or software conflicts. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far aside from uninstalling then reinstalling the app?

Any response will be highly appreciated.

Rose Cal, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

Application fails to start errors

1. Application fails to start errors - Similar Threads - Application fails start

2. Applications .exe Fail to Start by Kernelbase.dll error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications .exe Fail to Start by Kernelbase.dll error: Hello technical team,I have encountered an issue as follows: The exe application I developed, when used with Windows 10 for a while, cannot be opened anymore. When I checked the Event Viewer, I saw an Application Error with KERNELBASE.dll. The detailed error is as follows:...
  3. Applications Fail to Start with Kernelbase.dll error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Applications Fail to Start with Kernelbase.dll error: I am having trouble with applications not starting. The vendor says that it is due to a problem with kernelbase.dll. I have run DISM to do the repair. It says that the operation completed successfully but the applications still will not start. I am seeing these two errors in...
  4. Applications Fail to Start with Kernelbase.dll error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applications Fail to Start with Kernelbase.dll error: I am having trouble with applications not starting. The vendor says that it is due to a problem with kernelbase.dll. I have run DISM to do the repair. It says that the operation completed successfully but the applications still will not start. I am seeing these two errors in...
  5. Applications Fail to Start with Kernelbase.dll error

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. The application has failed to start .....

in Windows 10 Customization
    The application has failed to start .....: The application has failed to start because its-side-by-side configuration is incorrect ---- I clicked on google photos an rhis is what showed up. What is this from?...
  7. Application start errors

Application start errors: I have been getting this error on my PC, "The application was unable to start correctly 0x0000005". I've tried all fixes including the one on this same platform but nothing. I even went as far as performing a clean install of windows formatted the whole C drive. I still the...
  8. VM Connection application encountered an error, failed to start

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VM Connection application encountered an error, failed to start: Hi, This errors started when a windows10 update was pushed to my windows7 laptop. I had two vms working great in windows7 now both generate the same error. yesterday i downloaded a win10 vm and it starts with the same error. i notice when any of the vms try to start they get...
  9. Applications Fail to Start with Kernelbase.dll error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Applications Fail to Start with Kernelbase.dll error

Users found this page by searching for:

1. omniback application fails to start runtime error