Windows 10: Application GUI's sometimes show a mix of 2 languages. How to change?

Discus and support Application GUI's sometimes show a mix of 2 languages. How to change? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Deleted post - might have found a solution - not sure though - but right now - first delete the post 92200 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tfwul, Aug 26, 2017.

1. tfwul Win User

Application GUI's sometimes show a mix of 2 languages. How to change?

Deleted post - might have found a solution - not sure though - but right now - first delete the post

:)

tfwul, Aug 26, 2017
  2. Hassan89 Win User

New software update available for Asha 311: version 5.92

There are Many problems:

1. The Conversations are mixed With eachother.

2. It Restarts When I Message Someone(NotAlways).

3. Sometime the message is recieved but It Can't Be Viewed But The Notification Drop Menu Showing It.

Hassan89, Aug 26, 2017
  3. Windows 10 language not changing completely

Hello guys . I am running on windows 10 latest build and when I did a fresh clean install my dvd disk was Sweedish default language . So after installing windows 10 I changed the language to english and now its ok except there are still some words showing
    on swedish like welcome or restarting or sometimes on taskbar or contex menu . How to fix it ? Thank you

Ardit Jaha, Aug 26, 2017
  4. cereberus Win User

Basically, MS have just not got this right. At least it is not Dutch and some more obscure language!

Many of my Danish friends just use an English install, as they say it is easier as the Danish translations are imprecise quite often, and they can translate better than MS!

cereberus, Aug 26, 2017
  5. tfwul Win User
    Thanks. I deleted the post, because in this specific case, there was a setting to select the language. I re-selected English (it was set to English) but again selected it and now the Dutch sections changed into English. In this particular case, the matter is solved.
    However, if my memory serves me well, I did encounter same situation (2 languages) with other applications.
    It is weird but usually no problem.
    It is a problem when mailing a screenshot and having to 'translate' the Dutch words into English.
    Right now I am afraid of changing the location (regional settings, date-time settings, tab 'location') due to probably undesired consequences.

--

tfwul, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Application GUI's sometimes show a mix of 2 languages. How to change? - Similar Threads - Application GUI's sometimes

2. How to change the notepad application language to Chinese or Japanese?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change the notepad application language to Chinese or Japanese?: We are not able to change the notepad application language to native language, by default it is coming in English,Facing this issue in Win 21H2 and 22H2 series of windows. For more info please refer the highlighted part of the below screenshot....
  3. How to change the notepad application language to Chinese or Japanese?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change the notepad application language to Chinese or Japanese?: We are not able to change the notepad application language to native language, by default it is coming in English,Facing this issue in Win 21H2 and 22H2 series of windows. For more info please refer the highlighted part of the below screenshot....
  4. Can't run lunix application GUI via WSL 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't run lunix application GUI via WSL 2: Dears.I hope you doing well and Thanks for you effort.I install Ubuntu via WSL 2 and it's work fine with line command but when want to run an application i get the below message, i try all the solution that find in the internet but it's not work with me, i don't know if the...
  5. Can't run lunix application GUI via WSL 2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't run lunix application GUI via WSL 2: Dears.I hope you doing well and Thanks for you effort.I install Ubuntu via WSL 2 and it's work fine with line command but when want to run an application i get the below message, i try all the solution that find in the internet but it's not work with me, i don't know if the...
  6. Can't run lunix application GUI via WSL 2

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Change GUI

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change GUI: Is it possible to change my GUI?This is what i have right nowI want this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-gui/0d65a412-79f1-4564-8529-3bf9551c613e
  8. Windows Logon GUI application

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Logon GUI application: as the title says, what does that program actually do? cause recently I noticed it was eating up my CPU usage. it's always turned all the way to 80-90%, which cause the full CPU usage to 100% cause there's other background apps running. but the thing is when I open task...
  9. Mixed language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mixed language: I tried switching my language from french to english in windows but only a fraction of the displayed texts are in english. For example from the start menu selecting the gear icon display english text, but clicking on settings open a "Paramètres" window and everything here is...
  10. How come that I have a mix of languages?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How come that I have a mix of languages?: When I go into settings, it is English, rightfully so. When checking out, for instance, background apps, the left panel of the window is still English, but the titles of the apps are Dutch. I am located in The Netherlands, that is correct. Settings->Region->Location is set...