Windows 10: Application stays minimized in the Taskbar in Windows 10

Discus and support Application stays minimized in the Taskbar in Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So you’re using your Windows 10 computer, and right out of the blue, one or more of your open windows are automatically minimized to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jul 12, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Application stays minimized in the Taskbar in Windows 10

WinClub, Jul 12, 2018
  2. ITshadow Win User

ThrottleStop 8.60 Stays in Taskbar

Hello!

I have an issue with ThrottleStop 8.60 (And 8.50U) staying in the taskbar when minimizing and not going to the notification area. The notification icon is there but it is always in the taskbar too. If I check 'Minimize on Close it still stays in the taskbar. Is this a bug or does anyone know how to get it off my taskbar and only in the notification bar?

Thanks!!!

ITshadow, Jul 12, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Apps stay minimized in Windows 10

Hi,

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the below link and check if it helps.

Run the Windows App Troubleshooter

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue persists; I suggest you to refer the link below and follow the steps suggested. These troubleshooting steps applicable to Taskbar too.

Troubleshoot problems opening the Start menu or Cortana

Do let us know the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 12, 2018
  4. gasolin Win User

winstore.mobile.exe keep opening by itself in windows 10

winstore.mobile.exe opens by itself in windows 10 64 bit, how do i delete winstore.mobile.exe or keep it from aut opening and stay minimized in my taskbar?

gasolin, Jul 12, 2018
Thema:

1. Application stays minimized in the Taskbar in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Application stays minimized

2. Windows 11 - Applications open but minimized to taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Applications open but minimized to taskbar: Hello,I am using AMD Ryzen 7 5700G processor / ASUS B550 Strix Gaming wifi motherboard / 8 GB RAM and Windows 11 Pro operating system.Whenever I open applications such as Notepad or .txt files and some other files such as word the application would open but always minimized...
  3. Windows 11 - Applications open but minimized to taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Applications open but minimized to taskbar: Hello,I am using AMD Ryzen 7 5700G processor / ASUS B550 Strix Gaming wifi motherboard / 8 GB RAM and Windows 11 Pro operating system.Whenever I open applications such as Notepad or .txt files and some other files such as word the application would open but always minimized...
  4. Application minimization problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Application minimization problem: I was using two desktops and doing my work on desktop 2, playing games and doing everything else on desktop 1. An automatic action I do on the 2nd desktop causes the google chrome tabs to open and close, and suddenly it throws me to the 2nd desktop every time. How can I...
  5. Application is minimized to Taskbar. Unable to maximize.

Application is minimized to Taskbar. Unable to maximize.: One of my application - When opened, is minimized to taskbar. I tried a lot of solutions with Cascade windows, Cntrl+Shift > Right click and Maximize windows. None of them helped. I have tried uninstall and re-install option, which also haven't worked....
  6. Applications minimizing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications minimizing: When I open any application on my lenovo computer, it comes up and automatically minimizes. When I try to save my work, it saves the work them minimizes. The most annoying is using TruboTax, it minimizes after each entry. I ran a full system virus scan and there were no...
  7. Minimizing application to tray.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Minimizing application to tray.: Is there any way I can make an application minimize to tray on close? I want to set this up for messages for web, so that I can close it and still get notifications. submitted by /u/mitchellhall400 [link] [comments]...
  8. Applications Won't Stay Pinned to Taskbar - Dell XPS Windows 10

Applications Won't Stay Pinned to Taskbar - Dell XPS Windows 10: Hey there, I have a Dell XPS running Windows 10 64 bit that is <1 week old, and I can't seem to figure out why my applications won't stay pinned to the taskbar. When I drag an app icon onto the taskbar (or right click and select "Pin to taskbar"), the application will...
  9. Application opens ONLY as taskbar-minimal - running but inaccessible

in Windows 10 Support
    Application opens ONLY as taskbar-minimal - running but inaccessible: lots of posts on this one but no answers I have found. I have one little application that I have used since 8.1 called Peace.exe - a GUI for the Equalizer APO. worked great until the Creators update. It is in my Startup folder - but Startup or manually invoked, it will run,...
  10. Taskbar minimized window issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar minimized window issue: I have an issue which has been going on since beta win 10. If i have a minimized window open on the desk top I can not view it unless i minimize all other windows. It seems once my cursor crosses the top of the taskbar the window I am trying to get to closes, only way to get...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 application opens minmized and wont open from taskbar

2. application stays minimized windows 10

3. application stays minimized

4. application opening minimized windows 10,
  5. program stays minimized on taskbar,
  6. chrome stay minimize at taskbar,
  7. windows stays minimized in windows 10,
  8. task bar icons stay minimized,
  9. application loads but stays in task bar,
  10. outlook window remains minimized to taskbar,
  11. windows 10 app stays minimzed,