Windows 10: Application

Discus and support Application in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys! Does anyone of you knows auto-typer which can type my text let's say every 2-3 minutes? I have downloaded Auto Type By Murgee, but for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by newin10, Oct 9, 2015.

1. newin10 Win User

Application

Hello guys!

Does anyone of you knows auto-typer which can type my text let's say every 2-3 minutes? I have downloaded Auto Type By Murgee, but for some reason it freezes.

Thanks!

:)

newin10, Oct 9, 2015

2. Application - Application Locker

has anyone tried this. i thought it was pretty cool. except that i use most of my applications. and the others, i dont use, i put into an "other" folder with apmefo.

ceroberts75, Oct 9, 2015
  3. Application - Application Locker

Lock/hide your installed applications.

The first time you run the application, it asks for new password. After this you can never change the password (the only way is deleting /home/user/.config/cepiperez/applocker.conf file).

After setting the password, just select the applications you wish to hide from the list. They will disappear from the menu. To show an application again, just launch the
    program and untick that app on the list.

The way this program hides applications is very simple: it simply renames app.desktop to app.desktop1 in /usr/share/applications/hildon folder.

If you want to uninstall AppLocker remember to unhide all applications first!

it is in the
    EXTRAS-DEVEL

open xterm

sudo gainroot

apt-get install applocker

ceroberts75, Oct 9, 2015
Thema:

Application

1. Application - Similar Threads - Application

2. How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?: I have a speaker setup with two separate speakers left and right channels. I want to play music from one speaker using a media player like Pot Player, while simultaneously playing YouTube video audio from the other speaker using my web browser. In Windows 11 sound settings,...
  3. How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to route audio from different applications to separate speaker channels on Windows 11?: I have a speaker setup with two separate speakers left and right channels. I want to play music from one speaker using a media player like Pot Player, while simultaneously playing YouTube video audio from the other speaker using my web browser. In Windows 11 sound settings,...
  4. Facing drop-down issue in one of the application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing drop-down issue in one of the application: Hi,We use application IntuitiveERP in Windows 11. I'm not able to access any of the drop-down available in IntuitiveERP on in Windows 11. Works for every other user but the issue is only a particular user. We tried to format/reinstall windows 11 but the issue is not resolved....
  5. Facing drop-down issue in one of the application

Facing drop-down issue in one of the application: Hi,We use application IntuitiveERP in Windows 11. I'm not able to access any of the drop-down available in IntuitiveERP on in Windows 11. Works for every other user but the issue is only a particular user. We tried to format/reinstall windows 11 but the issue is not resolved....
  6. applications launching on unlisted virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    applications launching on unlisted virtual desktops: Hi all,I am having an Issue on my Intel NUC running Windows 10 Pro. Some applications that I try to launch e.g. Task manager, google chrome, will launch successfully but on unlisted desktops. I thought task Manager was broken initially, but I saw this problem when accessing...
  7. applications launching on unlisted virtual desktops

applications launching on unlisted virtual desktops: Hi all,I am having an Issue on my Intel NUC running Windows 10 Pro. Some applications that I try to launch e.g. Task manager, google chrome, will launch successfully but on unlisted desktops. I thought task Manager was broken initially, but I saw this problem when accessing...
  8. applications launching on unlisted virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. When I start applications they always open in small or minimized screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I start applications they always open in small or minimized screen.: When I open a program it always starts minimized or in small mode, I want them to always open in maximized screen, I don't know how to solve it....
  10. When I start applications they always open in small or minimized screen.

When I start applications they always open in small or minimized screen.: When I open a program it always starts minimized or in small mode, I want them to always open in maximized screen, I don't know how to solve it....