Windows 10: Applications in Windows8/10 mini-menu doesn't load

Discus and support Applications in Windows8/10 mini-menu doesn't load in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have some troubles since few days. My mini-menu (right clic on start button) doesn't works. I can't load any applications except... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by olizan, Aug 1, 2015.

1. olizan Win User

Applications in Windows8/10 mini-menu doesn't load

Hi everyone,

I have some troubles since few days. My mini-menu (right clic on start button) doesn't works. I can't load any applications except search, run and Desktop. What's wrong ?

Best regards,

Olivier

:)

olizan, Aug 1, 2015
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

E63 how to use Opera Mini?

You are able to control whether to load just the header, the whole text (up to a limit) or the complete mail with attachments on the fly. Thanks to IMAP and SMTP you are much faster and save even more data traffic – Opera Mini cannot be that good.

Nokia E63 » Menu » Applications » Opera Mini. If it is not the last icon there, please go to Nokia » Menu » Control panel » Application manager » Installed applications » scroll down to Opera Mini. Is its icon blue (Java) or red (Symbian)?

Abi99 (2), Aug 1, 2015
  3. homzik Win User
    6233 - can't make shortcut to applications in 'go to' menu

Hi,

I've been using 6233 v. 4.52 + Opera Mini 3.0 for quite a while but recently I deleted the browser. I've downloaded 3.1 version and installed it through PC Suite but unfortunately from that moment on I couldn't set shortcut to it in 'go to' menu (it doesn't
    see it, other applications were visible), unlike the 3.0 version.

I decided to update to v 5.10. Having done that, not only my 6233 still does not see Opera Mini (installed either by PC Suite or downloaded by WAP) but now it doesn't see any applications when I want to create a shortcut to a particular application in 'go to'
    menu. As for now, I set a shortcut to 'Applications' but that's not the solution...

I tried to reset settings to default but that doesn't change a thing...

Any help please?

homzik, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Applications in Windows8/10 mini-menu doesn't load

1. Applications in Windows8/10 mini-menu doesn't load - Similar Threads - Applications Windows8 mini

2. No applications loading.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No applications loading.: Nothing works, I press application and it doesn’t load, the it tells me I don’t have the right permission, then, I get told to open reg edit and all that kinda stuff, and even that wont load! I cannot do anything! I’m stuck! Anybody got a solution? :...
  3. No applications loading.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No applications loading.: Nothing works, I press application and it doesn’t load, the it tells me I don’t have the right permission, then, I get told to open reg edit and all that kinda stuff, and even that wont load! I cannot do anything! I’m stuck! Anybody got a solution? :...
  4. No applications loading.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Copy here/Move here mini menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy here/Move here mini menu.: It looks to me to be an FAQ, but I can't find a definitive answer. What's more, it's not persistant. But what I want to know please, is how to turn it off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-heremove-here-mini-menu/829199e9-6423-4b90-a80a-9f411e807db9
  6. Copy here/Move here mini menu.

Copy here/Move here mini menu.: It looks to me to be an FAQ, but I can't find a definitive answer. What's more, it's not persistant. But what I want to know please, is how to turn it off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/copy-heremove-here-mini-menu/829199e9-6423-4b90-a80a-9f411e807db9
  7. windows8.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows8.: Hello, my pc was updated but now some of the program that I have can't open it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows8/7eb87e1c-c239-49b3-80f6-76f0ad185439
  8. windows8.

windows8.: Hello, my pc was updated but now some of the program that I have can't open it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows8/7eb87e1c-c239-49b3-80f6-76f0ad185439
  9. Boot menu selection doesn't load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Boot menu selection doesn't load: Before I put my old PC into the closet for storage, I did a clean install of Win10 from a USB which contained the Media Creation info. It went well. Must have set up a password and filled in the security questions that it requested. Upon returning to this PC some 6 months...
  10. Updates Menu doesn't load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates Menu doesn't load: Good afternoon, I routinely go into my settings to check if I have any updates that need run. However, now the updates menu doesn't load at all. The troubleshooter for Windows update runs for a really long time and it hasn't finished yet so I closed it. Is there anything...