Windows 10: Applications in Windows8/10 mini-menu doesn't load

Discus and support Applications in Windows8/10 mini-menu doesn't load in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have some troubles since few days. My mini-menu (right clic on start button) doesn't works. I can't load any applications except... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by olizan, Aug 1, 2015.

1. olizan Win User

Applications in Windows8/10 mini-menu doesn't load

Hi everyone,

I have some troubles since few days. My mini-menu (right clic on start button) doesn't works. I can't load any applications except search, run and Desktop. What's wrong ?

Best regards,

Olivier

:)

olizan, Aug 1, 2015
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

E63 how to use Opera Mini?

You are able to control whether to load just the header, the whole text (up to a limit) or the complete mail with attachments on the fly. Thanks to IMAP and SMTP you are much faster and save even more data traffic – Opera Mini cannot be that good.

Nokia E63 » Menu » Applications » Opera Mini. If it is not the last icon there, please go to Nokia » Menu » Control panel » Application manager » Installed applications » scroll down to Opera Mini. Is its icon blue (Java) or red (Symbian)?

Abi99 (2), Aug 1, 2015
  3. homzik Win User
    6233 - can't make shortcut to applications in 'go to' menu

Hi,

I've been using 6233 v. 4.52 + Opera Mini 3.0 for quite a while but recently I deleted the browser. I've downloaded 3.1 version and installed it through PC Suite but unfortunately from that moment on I couldn't set shortcut to it in 'go to' menu (it doesn't
    see it, other applications were visible), unlike the 3.0 version.

I decided to update to v 5.10. Having done that, not only my 6233 still does not see Opera Mini (installed either by PC Suite or downloaded by WAP) but now it doesn't see any applications when I want to create a shortcut to a particular application in 'go to'
    menu. As for now, I set a shortcut to 'Applications' but that's not the solution...

I tried to reset settings to default but that doesn't change a thing...

Any help please?

homzik, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

Applications in Windows8/10 mini-menu doesn't load

1. Applications in Windows8/10 mini-menu doesn't load - Similar Threads - Applications Windows8 mini

2. KB4489894 doesn't load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KB4489894 doesn't load: Cumulative update 2019-03 1803x64 KB4489894 has been trying to download and install on my laptop for about 2 weeks now. It initializes and starts to install, until about 10%, then chokes on it and quits. I've temporarily disabled my 3rd party Antivirus, used SysAdmin mode,...
  3. Cant load any software or application.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant load any software or application.: Hi, I was facing an issue to load any .exe files. every time I tried loading one, it would show *******.exe application error. So I went online searching for solutions and saw some video on youtube and changed regedit entries as per the steps shown and then restarted the...
  4. Instagram application wont load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Instagram application wont load: Hi there, I have a laptop which has Windows 10 Home on. I have downloaded the instagram desktop application from the Microsoft Store and every time i try to open it, the app opens with a white screen for a few seconds and then closes. I have tried; Uninstall/Reinstall...
  5. Tip: Create a Mini Control Panel in Start Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tip: Create a Mini Control Panel in Start Menu: Although Control Panel is being slowly eradicated, there are still a few links that are useful and getting to them via settings menu is a bit unintuitive. You can of course, pin control panel to the Start Menu to make access easier. People may not be aware that you can pin...
  6. Windows doesn't load

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows doesn't load: I did a repair install last night and my Windows 10 Anniversary Update was working just fine. I turn my computer on today, I see the initial Windows logo and the loading circle, the logo disappears but the loading circle is still there several minutes later with a black...
  7. Screen doesn't load fully

Screen doesn't load fully: Hi ... Does anyone else have this issue, every time I open anything whether it be the This PC, Delete, Control Panel or even the browser I always need to expand the screen . It's off by a tiny bit on each side . I have try doing the Shift key and drag, also try the control...
  8. Windows 10 Loading Screen doesn't continue

Windows 10 Loading Screen doesn't continue: I'm having a trouble of it installing on Oracle VirtualBox, I mount the iso then start. [img] It should have a loading ring below it (Just like in Windows 8) But it only stays like that like it doesn't do anything at all. I need help :\ 2022
  9. Settings menu slow to load

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings menu slow to load: I just got a new i7 Surface Laptop and imaged it with MDT at work using our Enterprise version of the Anniversary Update. The first thing I did was to run all the updates which upgraded me to the Creators update. I now notice, not sure when it started, that the Settings app...
  10. My windows 10 doesn't load or loads with problems

in Windows 10 Support
    My windows 10 doesn't load or loads with problems: Hello everyone I have some problems with my windows, but I don't know are they because of windows bugs or my hardware problem. Sometimes, I guess when I make changes to my applications such as installing or uninstalling or upgrading an application, windows doesn't load. So...