Windows 10: Applications stop working after Windows 10 update

Discus and support Applications stop working after Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Why does Preton InkSaver stop working sometimes after a Windows 10 update? This is such a useful application and I have to go through the performance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Young Silver Surfer, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Applications stop working after Windows 10 update

Why does Preton InkSaver stop working sometimes after a Windows 10 update? This is such a useful application and I have to go through the performance of releasing my code, deleting the application and then reloading it and reapplying my code as this is an application I have paid for.

Hope you can help!

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Ease of access

:)

Young Silver Surfer, Jul 11, 2018
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Jul 11, 2018
  3. R-T-B Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

That doesn't stop windows update from grabbing them on next run, at least it didn't back in the RTM days. It simply stops a secondary process from installing them immediately.

R-T-B, Jul 11, 2018
  4. X800 Win User

Applications stop working after Windows 10 update

Windows 10 update doesn't work

I have tried to find on google an answer to this error (0x80070006) on windows update. But nothing is working for me *Frown Applications stop working after Windows 10 update :( .
    I have tried following
    Windows 10 update troubleshooter all ok.
    net stop wuauserv
    net stop bits

Then I deleted the files in C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution
    net start wuauserv
    net start bits

I have scanned integrity of the operating system and no faults found.
    Help.....

Thema:

Applications stop working after Windows 10 update

1. Applications stop working after Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Applications stop working

2. Vueprint stopped working after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Vueprint stopped working after windows 10 update: Hello,Two days ago, my Windows10 was updated and since that time, my Vueprint application stopped working. Nothing happens when clicking on picture files. No error message. I already downloaded and installed the latest vueprint version 8.0 but still, no reaction...
  3. Application Stopped Working after Windows 11 Pro ARM Update KB5025305

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application Stopped Working after Windows 11 Pro ARM Update KB5025305: Hello Windows Users,I am a Mac user, however in order to play a game that I played in my yearly teens I decided to download Parallels Windows because the game does not run in Mac. When I first installed the game I was having the same issue that I am having now. After...
  4. Application Stopped Working after Windows 11 Pro ARM Update KB5025305

Application Stopped Working after Windows 11 Pro ARM Update KB5025305: Hello Windows Users,I am a Mac user, however in order to play a game that I played in my yearly teens I decided to download Parallels Windows because the game does not run in Mac. When I first installed the game I was having the same issue that I am having now. After...
  5. GNSS stopped working after windows 10 update

GNSS stopped working after windows 10 update: Hello,I have been using Windows Maps for more than four years on my Samsung Galaxy Book tablet. At present I'm running Windows version 21H1 Build 19043.1586. The geolocation sensor is a Broadcom GNSS 4752 and is no longer recognized by Maps nor by the geolocation apps I wrote...
  6. Windows 10 Update stops working after updates installed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update stops working after updates installed.: Hi, I've been having a Windows 10 Update problem for a few months now. After I download and install some updates, after a few days the Windows Update feature stops working. It is not able to check for recent updates anymore. What I have done a few times is recover my PC to a...
  7. Several Applications have stopped working, possibly after an update (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Several Applications have stopped working, possibly after an update (Windows 10): Hi, I suddenly find several applications no longer working. It looks like this started right after an update that occurred in the middle of the night on 14 August 2019. I have tried quite a few suggestions and recommendations but nothing has made a difference so far....
  8. Windows 10 - This application has stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - This application has stopped working: Hi! I have a Microsoft Surface running Windows 10 and for some reason NOTHING works. I can log into the desktop ok, but then no icons do anything. I cant open task manager nothing. Its just unrepsonsive. Then after a while a message appears with 'Windows' in the top saying...
  9. Windows Calculator stopped working after application update through Windows Store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Calculator stopped working after application update through Windows Store: I've had issues with a computer where Calculator crashes as soon as it opens. I've had this issue with one computer where I was able to resolve the issue by reinstalling all the Windows 10 default apps using powershell. This computer was not corrected using the same method....
  10. Sound stopped working after updating to windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound stopped working after updating to windows 10: Problem: 1) Since updating to windows 10, Laptop completely incapable of making any sound out of the speakers. 2) Headphones plugged into jack produces no volume out of earbuds 3) The Color of the volume slider when F9 or F10 is pressed is a light yellowish orange. Not...