Windows 10: Applications using GTX 860M are black.

Discus and support Applications using GTX 860M are black. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; My god Windows 10, problem after problem. This time, all applications using my GTX 860M show up as darkness. I've rollbacked the driver, tried, still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by themaster402, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Applications using GTX 860M are black.

My god Windows 10, problem after problem. This time, all applications using my GTX 860M show up as darkness. I've rollbacked the driver, tried, still no use. Now I'm going to do another system restore and see if it works.

:)

themaster402, Aug 21, 2015
  2. #JoeMomma Win User

where is windows 10 System Performance Rating ?

Cool command!

D3DScore is 9.9 and yet GraphicsScore only gets 6.2...

Any particular reason for the GPU to fare so differently in similar(?) categories?

Aspire V Nitro "Black Edition" VN7-791G-70XG w/ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M

#JoeMomma, Aug 21, 2015
  3. Nvidia GTX 860m compatibility

Thanks for your quick reply! I am all set to upgrade.

JoeyTraina Jr, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

Applications using GTX 860M are black.

1. Applications using GTX 860M are black. - Similar Threads - Applications using GTX

2. GTX 980Ti Causing black screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GTX 980Ti Causing black screen: Hey All! I'm after some help regarding my graphics card, when in game the screen will randomly go black, and then my screen will say no signal detected, so i have to hard reboot, and it will start again. Any ideas where to start diagnostics? To see if it's an issue with the...
  3. Nvidia 860m not detected on my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nvidia 860m not detected on my laptop: Hello here, am having issues with my laptop detecting my nvidia graphics cardgtx 860m, it was working fine even when I upgraded my laptop to windows 10 last month but stopped working for two weeks now. I have been searching online, watching YouTube videos but still none...
  4. Black and glitched applications.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black and glitched applications.: So far Microsoft edge and the Minecraft launcher and Minecraft is black and glitched. Other applications are also probably glitched too. Some pictures: [IMG][ATTACH]...
  5. Could my "new" gtx 1060 actually be used?

Could my "new" gtx 1060 actually be used?: Hi, I recently got a Dual GTX 1060 6GB from micro center: http://www.microcenter.com/product/467997/GeForce_GTX_1060_Overclocked_Dual-Fan_6GB_GDDR5_Video_Card The box was in perfect condition but 2 things bug me: 1-The box had a circular clear sticker on the edge but it...
  6. Install EVGA GTX 1050ti, black screen upon boot

Install EVGA GTX 1050ti, black screen upon boot: I tried to install an EVGA GTX 1050 TI GPU today and when I booted the system after installation all I could get was a black screen. My system: - Dell Studio XPS 9100, CPU I7-930, 9GB Ram, 525W Power Supply - These are the steps I took to install: -- Flashed Bios (A04) --...
  7. New Geforce GTX 1060 - no signal - black screen

New Geforce GTX 1060 - no signal - black screen: I removed my AMD Radeon HD 6570 and installed a Geforce GTX 1060 in slot #2 on my mobo. I set slot #2 to be the primary slot on the mobo, ran DDU, but still no signal. I'm currently using the onborad graphics. I don't know what to do next. 73681
  8. NVIDIA GTX 860M Constant Crashes

NVIDIA GTX 860M Constant Crashes: Hello everyone. Lately I've been extremely frustrated with the GPU in my laptop constantly crashing. It happens almost every time it gets put into use. Some main examples are opening Geometry Dash (in which case the graphics card crashes), opening Kerbal Space Program (in...
  9. GTX 970 acting up again, errors and black screen

GTX 970 acting up again, errors and black screen: Recently my video card has been 'glitching' up with no trace. Its on the latest drivers and I even tried DDU in safe mode. Tonight Im watching a movie in VLC and my screen just started going black. Each time it did there was an event. could the card be dying? [img]...
  10. MSI Notebook not using GTX 970M Graphics

MSI Notebook not using GTX 970M Graphics: Hi. I just realised that my MSI Notebook GE62 2QF Apache Pro is using the integrated intel graphics instead of my Nvidia GTX 970M when going into my advanced display options. I have installed the latest nvidia graphics drivers for my chip and tried to disable the integrated...