Windows 10: Apply taking effect to a registry editing and modification by script

Discus and support Apply taking effect to a registry editing and modification by script in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to apply taking effect to a registry editing and modification by command line / script ? thanks in advance. 102387 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by budi, Jan 14, 2018.

1. budi Win User

Apply taking effect to a registry editing and modification by script

How to apply taking effect to a registry editing and modification by command line / script ?
    thanks in advance.

:)

2. Windows 10 : There are currently no power options available

Then that was probably the effect of the Registry modification that you did. There must be a delay. It usually gets applied Aftewr restarting the PC.

Do you still need help?

Gina_on_the_thread, Jan 14, 2018
  3. Disable Flash in Edge Browser - Group Policy / Script / Unattend?

Unfortunately, that method requires each user to take an action, or add the registry update to a logon script or Start command. This is additionally complicated in that registry editing tools are blocked by policy, so I'd have to build a powershell or vbscript
    to make the update. And most importantly, this does not prevent the user from re-enabling Flash through the Edge settings dialog.

I'm hoping to find something that could be applied per-machine rather than per-user, and prevent the user from circumventing it.

jwalker107, Jan 14, 2018
  4. SonicBlue Win User

SonicBlue, Jan 14, 2018
Thema:

1. Apply taking effect to a registry editing and modification by script - Similar Threads - Apply taking effect

2. Registry modification

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Registry modification: I'm trying to get more control over updates given a serious crash while one of my laptops was backing up at the same time, resulting in an unusable PC and ultimately a "reset". I have added a registry key which prompts that an update is available that allows me to backup...
  3. Changes using the Registry Editor won't take effect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changes using the Registry Editor won't take effect: [ATTACH] Hey guys, I got a problem with the registry editor. I want to set my keyboard response rate really low. In the screenshot you can see what I've changed it to. I think the repeat delay was 1000 before or something. Anyway I don't get any notification that there...
  4. Edit Group Policy modifications applying for Admin account Not applying to User Account in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edit Group Policy modifications applying for Admin account Not applying to User Account in...: Hi i tried to change Group policy for blocking Removable storage access. Changes applied to Admin and User Account both and blocking Removable storage Devices. when i tried to allow Removable storage Devices with Edit group policy. Changes are applied to Administrator...
  5. Registry not taking effect?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Registry not taking effect?: I made some changes in the registry lately, but they still haven't taken effect. I rebooted my computer, changed permissions for the registry key, but they still don't work. I am very confused, this key has worked perfectly fine in the past, and I have no idea why it's not...
  6. How to make Registry changes take effect immediately without restart

in Windows 10 News
    How to make Registry changes take effect immediately without restart: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Registry Editor is an in-built utility that comes with the Windows 10 OS. It contains all the low-level hierarchical data configuration for the Windows 10 operating system, its kernel, drivers, the application programs installed on top of it and [...]...
  7. Modification of the registry Windows 10 pro

Modification of the registry Windows 10 pro: Hello, Dear madam/Sir, I ask you kindly to help me, and me to change and i in Windows registry for the performance of the operating system of the laptop faster. Mention that stand between 1-2 minutes to open a page on Google and partitions in my document. Wait answer! A...
  8. Modification of the registry Windows 10 pro

Modification of the registry Windows 10 pro: Hello, Dear madam/Sir, I ask you kindly to help me, and me to change and i in Windows registry for the performance of the operating system of the laptop faster. Mention that stand between 1-2 minutes to open a page on Google and partitions in my document. Wait answer! A...
  9. How to take into effect to a registry editing by command line script

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to take into effect to a registry editing by command line script: How to take into effect to a registry editing which modifies HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced, by command line / script ? anyone know how to take it into effect with restarting OS, or sign it out and login it back.. thanks in...
  10. GPO for Taskbar modification doesn't apply

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    GPO for Taskbar modification doesn't apply: Trying to get my new image out the door for Windows 10 Pro x64 - 1703 and the last issue I'm having is the Taskbar customization. I followed the steps here: Configure Windows 10 taskbar (Windows 10) | Microsoft Docs I exported the start menu configuration as described...