Windows 10: Apps And Games

Discus and support Apps And Games in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I reset my my laptop today so I can do some freeing up space and getting rid of all the stuff I don't need any more then for some reason I got this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by danielboylan, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Apps And Games

I reset my my laptop today so I can do some freeing up space and getting rid of all the stuff I don't need any more then for some reason I got this message I reset again nothing, I went to youtube and that also did nothing. So I would really love to get some help. Click here for the image

:)

danielboylan, Jul 29, 2021

2. Windows 10 Game Apps

Based on the error you've received, this seems to be due to corrupted Store cache. We suggest manually resetting the Store app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, then click Reset.
    • Click Reset again to confirm.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Sign in to the app. Launch the game and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend accessing the game from the Start menu. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list. Check if you encounter the same issue.

We also recommend signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user profile. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Restart the game to see if it works correctly.

If you don't have a different user profile, kindly perform the steps provided on this link

Catherine Cus., Jul 29, 2021
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Jul 29, 2021
  4. Apps And Games

SOLITARE CARD GAME

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how annoying it could be when the Solitaire card game is getting timed out.
    In this scenario, we would suggest you to reset the Solitaire game from Apps and feature.

Steps to reset the Solitaire app.

1. Press Windows + I key from the keyboard to launch
      Windows Settings.
    2. Select Apps. Click on
      Apps & feature from the left pane.
    3. Search and select Solitaire app and click on
      Advanced options.
    4. Click on Reset and follow the onscreen steps.

However, if the issue still persist. I suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Casual Game support
    team, and they help you with the appropriate details regarding this query.

Regards

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

Apps And Games

1. Apps And Games - Similar Threads - Apps Games

2. Microsoft Family Safety - Apps and Games - Game is not in list

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Safety - Apps and Games - Game is not in list: Hello,I bought a Windows-10-Laptop for my daughter.She has already a microsoft-Account and she is already integrated in our family.I want to restrict her game time, but the installed game is not in the list.So acctually I can't restrict it to 30 minutes a day. Windows 10 is...
  3. Cannot Install game from Xbox App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot Install game from Xbox App: I am unable to install Farming Simulator game from Xbox App Error Code 0x80073d0d https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-game-from-xbox-app/c787e650-c042-4c2a-9e22-98a11750069a
  4. xbox app and gaming services not installing error code 0x800700B7

xbox app and gaming services not installing error code 0x800700B7: last week I had to reinstall windows to fix 3 corrupted files after it was finished I copied over some files from windows.old to get some of my stuff back.Microsoft store and get help didn't open until I reset them and gaming services and Xbox app are refusing to install and...
  5. Xbox controller keeps on disconnecting during my games, xbox accessories app doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox controller keeps on disconnecting during my games, xbox accessories app doesn't work: I got an xbox one controller a few weeks ago and it has constantly been disconnecting during my games. It always disconnects when a match begins, and it takes a few seconds to reconnect which has cost me so many of my matches. I tried looking on these forums to see if anyone...
  6. Uninstall not deleting the game Folder.. What do to? XBOX PC App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall not deleting the game Folder.. What do to? XBOX PC App: Hello guys!I just noticed the Xbox APP for Windows 10, when you select to uninstall from the app any game, it removes from the App, but inside the Windows App folder, the game is still there! and if you try to download the game from the Xbox App again, instead of download...
  7. MSFS 2020 - Latest update and not being able to launch app, in a loop with MS "game update...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020 - Latest update and not being able to launch app, in a loop with MS "game update...: I not sure what MS want me to do? I have "Get Updates" and it says I ready to go, and the cycle starts again. I launch MSFS2020 and redirects me back to the MS Store?I Need Assistance!...
  8. WindowsApps Game folder can't be deleted after game disappeared from XBox App and App...

WindowsApps Game folder can't be deleted after game disappeared from XBox App and App...: I can't delete a folder in WindowsApps. I have a GamePass and an installed game, recently it just disappered from the Xbox App but it just disappeared in the overview. The physical data is still located in the WindowsApp folder...22GB:I tried to reinstall the game, didn't...
  9. Microsoft store and Xbox app use incorrect directories to find game executable's

Microsoft store and Xbox app use incorrect directories to find game executable's: When I try to run games through the Xbox app or the Windows Store the system looks for the game's executable in some imaginary C drive folder when I have all of them installed on my D drive. Bonus problem, I cannot submit feedback on my last Windows Support chat session so I...
  10. Apps don't connect to the internet only my browser does and some games that connect using IP

Apps don't connect to the internet only my browser does and some games that connect using IP: Origin connects to the internet but I can't open Apex Legends because it says im offline, even though I could download ad update it. Discord and other apps dont work either because they also think i'm not connected to the internet....