Windows 10: apps are not allowed

Discus and support apps are not allowed in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Since 1803 whenever I try to instal anything, I get a notice it cannot be done and following is a statement about 'allowing an app'. It seems the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by maranna, May 11, 2018.

1. maranna Win User

apps are not allowed

Since 1803 whenever I try to instal anything, I get a notice it cannot be done and following is a statement about 'allowing an app'. It seems the firewall is too tight or something like that. I know nothing about this but I cannot enter an app if I don't see it when the popup appears.
    I just set the firewall to default and hope I can allow one as I see it.
    How an allow apps I choose to when I get that block?

:)

maranna, May 11, 2018
Thema:

apps are not allowed

1. apps are not allowed - Similar Threads - apps are allowed

2. Twinui not allow to change default apps.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Twinui not allow to change default apps.: I am unable to change the default apps to the normal apps, they are set to Twinui and will not change when selecting another app. It just keeps reverting back to Twinui....
  3. Movie app won't allow downloads.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Movie app won't allow downloads.: I have been trying to download my purchased movies through the Microsoft Movies app, and I continue to get the pending title. The downloads never start. I went through all of the suggestions I found on the forum and it still doesn't work. Anyone know how to fix this?...
  4. Windows Security - Allowed Apps crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Security - Allowed Apps crash: Hi, I have an issue with Windows Security Settings. Recently I tried to remove an app from the "Allowed Apps" window, under Virus & threat protection. Upon clicking remove there are few seconds of no response until the Windows Security window crashes. Opening it again shows...
  5. Allow apps and how to remove it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Allow apps and how to remove it: Hello! When i for exempel buy a game and when i starting to play it's coming a note that says that i have to allow that app. I think this is kinda annoying so i want to set this setting to deafult. can anyone help me?...
  6. How to allow an app to turn on bluetooth

in Windows 10 Support
    How to allow an app to turn on bluetooth: Greetings, I would like to know if it is possible for an application turn on bluetooth on my Windows 10 Home 64 bit desktop PC. PC is a HP Slimline 290-a0002a desktop, MB is NewarkP, Processor Celeron J5005 (Gemini Lake) with integrated Intel UHD Graphics 600, 8GB DDR4-2400...
  7. Kindle App not allowing registration?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kindle App not allowing registration?: Yo, so this is my first time doing this so please be gentle, heh-- Anyways, I downloaded the Kindle App off of Amazon's website and I've been having a lot of frustration with it. I'm trying to register the app at the moment, and every time I've come close to getting this...
  8. Allow App from Unknown Publisher - disable for a single app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Allow App from Unknown Publisher - disable for a single app: I've perused the threads in this forum that deal with UAC and bottom line is that every solution offered is worthless. Nothing works. I've unblocked the relevant .exe files with PowerShell, there are no "unblock" checkboxes in properties, etc. etc. It shouldn't be that...
  9. microphone > 'allow apps to access mic'

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microphone > 'allow apps to access mic': in settings > privacy > microphone > 'allow apps to access mic' when this is off, sites do not work (like google hangouts, all else) im guessing that win10 is not disabling hangouts, but that's it's disabling chrome's access to mic entirely this is extremely bad...
  10. Windows Firewall - "allowed apps and features"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Firewall - "allowed apps and features": Is there a description of all the entries in Windows 10 Firewall - "allowed apps and features" listed somewhere? "Details" are not available for many or not helpful 55021