Windows 10: Apps built using the Desktop Bridge now available in the Windows Store

Discus and support Apps built using the Desktop Bridge now available in the Windows Store in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; A few months ago, during Build 2016, we announced the Desktop Bridge, enabling developers to bring their existing desktop apps and games over to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 13, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Apps built using the Desktop Bridge now available in the Windows Store

Source: Apps built using the Desktop Bridge now available in the Windows Store! | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Sep 13, 2016
  2. Cliff S New Member

Now to watch it in my channel 9 app*Smile

Apps built using the Desktop Bridge now available in the Windows Store [​IMG]

Apps built using the Desktop Bridge now available in the Windows Store [​IMG]

:)

Cliff S, Sep 13, 2016
  3. baccus2 Win User
    PLEASE make a contract and duplicate bridge (card game) app

There is one (awful) free bridge app available in the Windows Store. PLEASE make available a decent one. Apple has a great one called Bridge Baron.

baccus2, Sep 13, 2016
  4. hapzfl Win User

How can I delete certain windows 10 system files?

I was trying the Windows 10 Desktop Bridge to see whether I can convert a WPF program into a UWA. Well, the Desktop Bridge program did not install/work properly but failed and left me with huge "image" folders containing the Windows operating system folders
    and files.

And because I am not going to use the Desktop Bridge software I need to delete these "image" folders that occupy several GBs.

However, I have not found a way to get rid of them as Windows blocks their deletion. I used my administrator privileges to no avail; not even in Safe mode deletion worked.

And there is no support about this issue on the web site dealing with the Desktop Bridge.

So, right now I am stuck.

hapzfl, Sep 13, 2016
Thema:

1. Apps built using the Desktop Bridge now available in the Windows Store - Similar Threads - Apps built using

2. Amazon App Store Preview - Availability of Useful Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amazon App Store Preview - Availability of Useful Apps: I installed the latest windows 11 update including the Amazon App Store Preview. Excited to try this out so went through the store looking for an application that I use from my phone like Ring, Alexa, Asus Router, Life 360 or a productivity app. Nothing. All games except for...
  3. Amazon App Store Preview - Availability of Useful Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Amazon App Store Preview - Availability of Useful Apps: I installed the latest windows 11 update including the Amazon App Store Preview. Excited to try this out so went through the store looking for an application that I use from my phone like Ring, Alexa, Asus Router, Life 360 or a productivity app. Nothing. All games except for...
  4. Redesigned Spotify desktop app is now available for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Redesigned Spotify desktop app is now available for Windows 10: Popular third-party Windows 10 apps have seen a flurry of changes in the last few months, with companies like Instagram ditching their native desktop apps for Progressive Web Apps (PWAs). The latest is a Progressive Web App for Spotify that replaces the existing desktop...
  5. Windows Terminal app now available in Microsoft Store for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Terminal app now available in Microsoft Store for Windows 10: The Windows Terminal preview is now in the Microsoft Store! [img] The Windows Terminal is the new, powerful, open source terminal application that was announced at Build 2019. Its main features include multiple tabs, Unicode and UTF-8 character support, a GPU accelerated...
  6. Mp3tag app is now available in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Mp3tag app is now available in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10: Mp3tag, a popular app that allows users to edit metadata of audio files is now available for download in the Microsoft Store. The developer has ported the Win32 app to the Microsoft Store and you can download it on your Windows 10 PC. If you’re unfamiliar with Mp3tag, it’s...
  7. App that brings macOS-like Dynamic Desktop feature to Windows 10 is now available in Store

in Windows 10 News
    App that brings macOS-like Dynamic Desktop feature to Windows 10 is now available in Store: Last month an independent developer released an app called “WinDynamicDesktop” that brings Apple Macintosh’s Mojave Dynamic Desktop-like feature to Windows 10. While Windows does support loading different wallpapers natively, but it does not alter the background dynamically...
  8. Windows Bridge for iOS: App Analysis Tool Now Available

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Bridge for iOS: App Analysis Tool Now Available: Today, we’re happy to announce the release of the iOS App Analysis tool as part of the Windows Bridge for iOS. To recap, the Windows Bridge for iOS is an open-source project that allows you to create Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps that can run on Windows 10 devices...
  9. Windows Bridge for Desktop

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Bridge for Desktop: Windows Bridge for Desktop Bring your desktop app to the Universal Windows Platform Convert your desktop app to a UWP app and enhance it with features such as Live Tiles, notifications, Cortana, and more! Benefits of converting a desktop app to a UWP app: App...
  10. Now available: Windows Developer training course on Desktop Bridge

in Windows 10 News
    Now available: Windows Developer training course on Desktop Bridge: We are happy to announce that the Microsoft Virtual Academy training course, Developer’s Guide to the Desktop Bridge, is now available on demand. This video course, delivered by the Desktop Bridge Program Management team, aims to help developers understand the concepts and...