Windows 10: Apps closing automatically

Discus and support Apps closing automatically in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; It started a few days ago. Whenever i try to open Camera, Store etc. they close automatically. However i can open apps that i have installed from Store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Raiksu, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Raiksu Win User

Apps closing automatically

It started a few days ago. Whenever i try to open Camera, Store etc. they close automatically. However i can open apps that i have installed from Store and Settings.

:)

Raiksu, Jun 30, 2016

2. Apps closing automatically in c5-03

sir... i have someone problem in phone. automatically they saying to removing my memory card without safty removing. so i have to restart my phone to get back connect my memory card. but i have 9 MB free phone memory. i dont know what is the reason. please.. I
    m fed up with this problem. care about this..thanks

sharmane---01, Jun 30, 2016
  3. v1468k Win User
    Apps closing automatically in c5-03

When ever i use ovi store or maps or browser after some time this message coming.

"memory full. please close some programs and try again".After this message the program automatically closes. Same message is coming even if i dont have any other programs running.

i have 29 mb free phone memory. what to do??? please help nokia. I m fed up with this problem..

v1468k, Jun 30, 2016
Thema:

Apps closing automatically

1. Apps closing automatically - Similar Threads - Apps closing automatically

2. Windows 11 Closing Automatically an App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Closing Automatically an App: Hello,I just installed a Windows 11 on my new pc to see if it is a great fit. However I am having trouble with one specific software. Everytime I open that, after a while, it freeze a bit and closes for no apparent reason. One thing I can think of is my memory usage is around...
  3. Windows 11 Closing Automatically an App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Closing Automatically an App: Hello,I just installed a Windows 11 on my new pc to see if it is a great fit. However I am having trouble with one specific software. Everytime I open that, after a while, it freeze a bit and closes for no apparent reason. One thing I can think of is my memory usage is around...
  4. App automatically close!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App automatically close!: Hello everyone!I have a laptop that worked completely fine. But yesterday it has a problem, started with my reading book app - bibliovore when I change the font for the book, and it was loading after that it teleported me back to the home page I don't know if it is related to...
  5. App automatically close!

App automatically close!: Hello everyone!I have a laptop that worked completely fine. But yesterday it has a problem, started with my reading book app - bibliovore when I change the font for the book, and it was loading after that it teleported me back to the home page I don't know if it is related to...
  6. App automatically close!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. App closed automatically and keeps flashing.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    App closed automatically and keeps flashing.: Hi there,So recently i accidently deleted something in my pc and i realise that after. And then i try to fix it by backup. But while the back up is being processing,all the apps are closed automatically, after that, my screen keeps freshing between black and my desktop. Im...
  8. Windows closes apps automatically.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows closes apps automatically.: When I try to open discord or the League of Legends Client or any sort of external program except chrome, it automatically closes the program. I’ve restarted my computer as well as shut it down 3-4 times. The programs are also on different storages. submitted by...
  9. Automatically closing and non opening Apps

Automatically closing and non opening Apps: Voice recorder gets closed automatically when I click on record. X Box game bar never opens on clicking it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatically-closing-and-non-opening-apps/8c0bf1ab-b0d9-451c-b7fe-2080f008718e
  10. App closes automatically while working on it

App closes automatically while working on it: In Windows 10, while working on DaVinci Resolve, the app closes automatically after few minutes, on that few minutes the app runs smooth, any help please....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone apps closing automatically

2. windows 10 automatically closing aps

3. my apps are closing automatically in windows

4. Phone app automaticaly closes,
  5. pc application automatically closing