Windows 10: Apps fonts are TOO SMALL in windows 10

Discus and support Apps fonts are TOO SMALL in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; why do i have too small fonts in the applications in windows 10 tho i tried to fix the resolutions but still nothing works. also i dont have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Hanan1_, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Hanan1_ Win User

Apps fonts are TOO SMALL in windows 10

why do i have too small fonts in the applications in windows 10 tho i tried to fix the resolutions but still nothing works.

also i dont have the option (advanced display setting)

:)

Hanan1_, Aug 28, 2018

2. Times new roman bold font

To further isolate the concern, we suggest that you restore default settings and check if it helps. See steps below:

• Press the Windows key + X, and then click on Control
      Panel.
    • Change the View by to large/small
      icons, and then click on Fonts.
    • On the left pane, click on Font settings.
    • Under Font settings, click on Restore default font settings.

If restoring the default font settings does not bring back the Times New Roman Regular font, we suggest that if you have another computer with Windows 10, you can copy the Times New Roman Regular font into your PC's Font folder.

Patricia Yu, Aug 28, 2018
  3. Windows 10 changing Font

I cannot change the system fonts in Windows 10. I have gone in and changed the title bars, etc, but there are still some fonts that are too small for my eyes. One example is my Outlook address book. Anyone have any suggestions please?

DonnaRothman, Aug 28, 2018
  4. Apps fonts are TOO SMALL in windows 10

FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Aug 28, 2018
Thema:

Apps fonts are TOO SMALL in windows 10

1. Apps fonts are TOO SMALL in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Apps fonts are

2. Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows: Hello,I have eyesight problems and I'm seriously struggling with the font size on some Windows apps. - Microsoft or otherwise. It is simply too small for me to see. I see people have had problems with this before and I don't know if anyone found an acceptable solution. I have...
  3. Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows: Hello,I have eyesight problems and I'm seriously struggling with the font size on some Windows apps. - Microsoft or otherwise. It is simply too small for me to see. I see people have had problems with this before and I don't know if anyone found an acceptable solution. I have...
  4. Windows font too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows font too small: Hi,do not know why but suddenly after a laptop reboot I see the icon fonts and text in windows, browser tabs and so on too small, barely readable. It seems it has nothing to do with the standard font size, but something at system level. Using apps such as M365 or Chrome works...
  5. Windows font too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows font too small: Hi,do not know why but suddenly after a laptop reboot I see the icon fonts and text in windows, browser tabs and so on too small, barely readable. It seems it has nothing to do with the standard font size, but something at system level. Using apps such as M365 or Chrome works...
  6. Windows font too small

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. The font, is just too small . . .

The font, is just too small . . .: My computer's a Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.The default font, is just too small.As I grow, older. I just need it bigger.These are, the instructions I follow,To get the fonts bigger:Font SizeGo to the search tabThen Search "Make text Bigger"From there you can adjust font...
  8. fonts too small in my apps

fonts too small in my apps: I have n app Paperport on the files font is too small along with the folders what must I do to correct this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-too-small-in-my-apps/7eaaa559-2300-4c72-9281-d1b0bc3740a1
  9. Edge Font Too Small

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Font Too Small: This may be just a problem for older folks like me but sometimes I think Microsoft shoots itself in the foot or they are just plain arrogant. It seems that they keep touting Edge as the browser of choice but then they make the font too small to read and there is no way to...
  10. Fonts Blurred / too small

in Windows 10 Support
    Fonts Blurred / too small: Hi, I have an original Acer laptop Aspire E1-522 with AMD A4-5000 APU with Radeon(TM) HD Graphics, 1500 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) and a brand new Aspire F5-573G_115C_1.18 with Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2701 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. font of app is very small in windws 10

2. app fonts too small windows 10

3. windows apps fonts are very small

4. few apps showing very small fonts in windows 10