Windows 10: Apps for Windows 10 Anniversary Edition

Discus and support Apps for Windows 10 Anniversary Edition in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning every one. I realize we're all suffering from boredom while waiting for the Anniversary Edition of Windows 10, but I'm trying to make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Wynona, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Wynona Win User

Apps for Windows 10 Anniversary Edition

Good morning every one. I realize we're all suffering from boredom while waiting for the Anniversary Edition of Windows 10, but I'm trying to make plans for a clean install and the apps I will want to add. I figure I'm not alone in this quest, so I thought we could all weigh in while we wait.

What I would especially like to see are apps that can be installed with PowerShell, but also I'm interested in paid apps because the free stuff can't always do what I want.

So far, I have listed:
    Office 365 (which I use extensively)
    Unchecky
    Speccy
    PDF-Xchange Editor
    NAPS2 Scanner app
    Firefox
    Macrium

What do y'all suggest to complete my stable of apps and programs?

:)

Wynona, Jul 27, 2016

2. REMOTE DESKTOP APP

My PC has updated to Windows 10 Anniversary Edition overnight and this app no longer works, any ideas please.

HarryHewitson, Jul 27, 2016
  3. Query about Windows 10 Anniversary Edition activation.

Old title: Windows 10 Anniversary Edition

I had my Windows 10 Home Edition installed and activated. My Windows 10 Home Edition is a free upgrade from Windows 7 Home Premium. I want to upgrade my Windows 10 Home Edition to Windows 10 Anniversary Edition. Now the question is do I have to re-activate
    my Windows 10 again after to upgrading to Anniversary edition?

Any help is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

RaymondSiy, Jul 27, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

I'm using this last month along with some games:

Apps for Windows 10 Anniversary Edition [​IMG]

It's pretty accurate.
    BTW, We had a thread about APPS going as sticky but now I can't find it.

CountMike, Jul 27, 2016
  5. Wynona Win User
    I'm assuming it's a weather app, Count, but which one? *Confused It looks good.

Wynona, Jul 27, 2016
  6. CountMike New Member
    It's called My Radar, I have been checking it for a month and see same clouds as it's on the map. Has localities all over the world.

CountMike, Jul 27, 2016
  7. Wynona Win User
    Good, I'll try that one. I need something that's accurate, not that Windows 10 weather app that is about 10° off either way; sometimes it's more and sometimes less than my 'mometer says.

Wynona, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Apps for Windows 10 Anniversary Edition - Similar Threads - Apps Anniversary Edition

2. Windows 10 Anniversary Edition and Atom Processor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Anniversary Edition and Atom Processor: I need a link to download Win10 Anniversary edit. I want to format tablet and install fresh. I installed current builds and it won't allow me to do many functions... control panel / device manager / on screen keyboard, etc....
  3. Sea of Thieves Anniversary Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sea of Thieves Anniversary Edition: I redeemed a game code in the microsoft store (the standard sea of thieves) but there are 2 "versions" of the game. One is the standard edition and the other is the anniversary edition, i own the simple one but not the other one. Do i get to play sea of thieves without any...
  4. Disabling lock screen in Windows 10 Anniversary Edition

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disabling lock screen in Windows 10 Anniversary Edition: I tried the Windows 10 Anniversary to disable the lock screen using the Task Scheduler that is posted on your website.....it didnt work for me. I want to be able to go straight to the log in screen at start up of my computer....can someone help please. Thanks Jeannie...
  5. Where is the Anniversary Edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where is the Anniversary Edition: My desktop PC just updated but it shows Version 1511, OS Build 10586.545 – Where is the Anniversary update (I believe it's Version: 1607)? 59567
  6. Cloning Hard Drive with Windows 10 Anniversary Edition

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cloning Hard Drive with Windows 10 Anniversary Edition: I just upgraded drive from 1 TB to a 2 TB. I tried 2 ways using Acronics True Image 2015 retail & one off the drive manufacture site which is Western Digital. I did a clone & all went well but I lost my restore points & why didn't it copy them? When I click system restore in...
  7. Windows 10 Anniversary Edition removed touchpad settings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Anniversary Edition removed touchpad settings: 1st time post, When I used my Surface 3 tablet for typing and had attached a WiFi mouse, the touchpad settings allowed me to disengage the keyboard's touchpad, freeing me from accidentally touching the touchpad while typing, (extremely useful with my butterfingers). I've...
  8. Disable error reporting in Windows 10 Anniversary edition

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disable error reporting in Windows 10 Anniversary edition: I have tried the registry edit I found on other pages but I havent seemed to get it disabled. Anyone have any tips or suggestions to get error reporting disabled? thanks 59157
  9. Trouble downloading Windows 10 Anniversary edition

Trouble downloading Windows 10 Anniversary edition: I'm trying to download the Windows 10 Anniversary edition, I get error messages like “Something went wrong. Couldn’t download Windows 10. Check your network settings, and try again.” And when I try the Media creation tool, it appears to begin downloading, and stays on...
  10. Can't upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Anniversary Edition

Can't upgrade Windows 10 Enterprise to Anniversary Edition: The Windows 10 Update Assistant says: [img] The current OS on the target machine is Windows 10 Enterprise v 1511. I've got access to the Anniversary Update iso but before I try installing it I wondered if anyone else has run the gauntlet. Thanks, Simon 60713