Windows 10: Apps having trouble calling home

Discus and support Apps having trouble calling home in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there I am in a bit of a pickle, I use Windows 10 for graphic 3D and a lot of the software these days require the call home type arrangement. I went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LPR001, Jun 30, 2016.

1. LPR001 Win User

Apps having trouble calling home

Hi there I am in a bit of a pickle, I use Windows 10 for graphic 3D and a lot of the software these days require the call home type arrangement. I went to upgrade a product from their download manager and received this 0x80090330 the sChannel issue. I was halfway thru dealing with the company involved when I recieved a email from Photoshop and even though my subscription is always paid if they can't do their thing to and fro they cut the software off in 6 days. This obviously caught my attention so I opened the CC installer app and get the try again check your internet connection(Oh I am connected) my OneDrive with the internet connection message is the same. I opened another program I know uses same approach and I get 0x00002F7D which appears to be pretty much the same as it tries to connect. Now given that there are 3 different messages yet on the surface all want the same result my PC is starting to sound like my mother so I thought I better come here and ask the experts. Here is the curve ball I have quite a bit of software that use the process and things would be a lot plainer if all gave me the problem but this does not appear to be the case, however just a hunch some might be on a timed system and the authentication might not be due. The image is a screenshot of the software I first had issue with and the most descriptive. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Apps having trouble calling home [​IMG]

:)

LPR001, Jun 30, 2016
  2. neilpzz Win User

Having trouble activating Windows 10 Home

The reference to the organization's activation server suggests you are using a edition of Windows 10 that uses a corporate licence.

I don't know if this might be down to the key are your installation of Windows 10. Where did you buy the key and how did you install Windows 10. Was it ever activated or is this a clean install.

neilpzz, Jun 30, 2016
  3. Rhys_eng Win User
    Having trouble activating Windows 10 Home

I bought a product key online, tried it and got the following error: "windows can't activate with this product key 0xc03f5606"

The Troubleshooter didn't work either. It says on the windows activation tab in the settings "We Can't activate windows on this device as we cant connect to your organization's activation server." I am connected to the internet though. It goes on and at
    the end it gives the error "0x8007232b".

Please help, thanks.

Rhys

Rhys_eng, Jun 30, 2016
Thema:

Apps having trouble calling home

1. Apps having trouble calling home - Similar Threads - Apps having trouble

2. Having trouble with Xbox app on PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Having trouble with Xbox app on PC: Whenever I try to install a game, or launch a game from the Xbox app, the Microsoft Store Package Dependency Installer asks for admin privelleges which I give it. Then I get a windows error saying "The device cannot find the device, path or file. You may not have the...
  3. YourPhone App call feature trouble

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    YourPhone App call feature trouble: I have trouble with call feature in Your Phone AppWhen pick up a call on my PC the PC microphone not detect untill I turn off the green bluetooth on my phone then the PC microphone start workingThe PC speaker not working, I have to turn on speaker on my phone insteadPlease...
  4. Some apps are having trouble opening.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some apps are having trouble opening.: Im trying to play some games but they dont work, the games are clustertruck, among us, project winter, and minecraft dungeons. other games like sea of thieves, ark, and minecraft work. please help, on pc....
  5. Having trouble with Apps & features listing with no name.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Having trouble with Apps & features listing with no name.: I can't interact with this listing at all and it's bugging me. How do I get rid of it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-with-apps-features-listing-with-no/764a4c86-9255-42b3-9c13-6598c63832f3
  6. I am having trouble downloading a music program called "MP3 ROCKET ".

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am having trouble downloading a music program called "MP3 ROCKET ".: I used to have this music download on my desktop and since I had to have Windows reloaded onto the harddrive, I am unable to download the program. I have tried everything that I can think of. I paid for a lifetime membership Pro. Can someone give some advice as to what to...
  7. Having trouble with Windows Photo app -

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Having trouble with Windows Photo app -: When scrolling down list of photo folders, it constantly goes back to the top. So frustrating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-with-windows-photo-app/572754cb-25cb-4240-9ecd-9468fa1be032"
  8. Microsoft calls at home

Microsoft calls at home: Someone is using my own phone number mind you, to call our home and they said, "This is Microsoft, your IP number has been compromised you need to speak to someone to change it." Then it disconnects...I got two calls today from my own phone number....I do not know how they...
  9. Having trouble uninstalling an app.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Having trouble uninstalling an app.: So, I have the epicgames launcher app installed on my computer and I want to uninstall it, but it won't let me. Can somebody help with this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-trouble-uninstalling-an-app/e5897ea2-d90e-4a6f-8888-23abd8724d45"
  10. Important Problem: How To Prevent App From Calling Home?

Important Problem: How To Prevent App From Calling Home?: Hey guys, this may make me come across as paranoid, but this is an important problem for me so I hope you can appreciate that. I just wanted to know if this was possible: Let's say I'm browsing a website that requires me to login and give the website permission to...