Windows 10: Apps minimize on Launch

Discus and support Apps minimize on Launch in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This has been a bug for a while and build 9926 has it as well for me in a VM. Even feedback app does it. You launch the app and it minmizes within a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by banger, Jan 29, 2015.

1. banger Win User

Apps minimize on Launch

This has been a bug for a while and build 9926 has it as well for me in a VM. Even feedback app does it. You launch the app and it minmizes within a few seconds. Anyone else?

Tim

:)

banger, Jan 29, 2015

2. Windows 10 appearance changed after upgrading to Office Home & Business 2016

Another, I am able to launch apps from the Windows button. But all appear in full screen when I launch the apps and I cannot minimize it when I click on the minimize button.

Hope someone can help soon. I've got urgent work to do.

Thanks

ganwilliam, Jan 29, 2015
  3. provektor Win User
    Can't close Movies and TV in windows 10

same problem

cannot close this app by clicking cross in top right corner

it helps if I minimize app to launch bar and maximize, then I cab close

But it is irritating ....

provektor, Jan 29, 2015
Thema:

Apps minimize on Launch

1. Apps minimize on Launch - Similar Threads - Apps minimize Launch

2. How to launch a microsoft program in minimized at startup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to launch a microsoft program in minimized at startup?: Hello world!Is it possible to launch "YourPhone" app in minimized mode in the taskbar when Windows 10 startup? I try to change shortcut proprierty but it doesn't work. The "PhoneExperienceHost.exe" file location it links to doesn't start when I run it....
  3. How to launch a microsoft program in minimized at startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to launch a microsoft program in minimized at startup?: Hello world!Is it possible to launch "YourPhone" app in minimized mode in the taskbar when Windows 10 startup? I try to change shortcut proprierty but it doesn't work. The "PhoneExperienceHost.exe" file location it links to doesn't start when I run it....
  4. How to launch app on startup minimized to tray?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to launch app on startup minimized to tray?: I'm using "Screen Rotate" app from windows store. What i want is to always launch this app on startup minimized to tray.In preferences it has an option to minimize to tray, which i prefer.I've added a shortcut to startup folder so the app launches on startup.In shortcut...
  5. How to launch app on startup minimized to tray?

How to launch app on startup minimized to tray?: I'm using "Screen Rotate" app from windows store. What i want is to always launch this app on startup minimized to tray.In preferences it has an option to minimize to tray, which i prefer.I've added a shortcut to startup folder so the app launches on startup.In shortcut...
  6. Starting an app minimized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Starting an app minimized: How do I start an app minimized? I want my apps to start minimized whenever I start my windows.whether its minimized to the system tray or just the taskbar it does not matter.I tried to use the right-click, options, Run minimized but it does do anything. maximized does not...
  7. Starting an app minimized

Starting an app minimized: How do I start an app minimized? I want my apps to start minimized whenever I start my windows.whether its minimized to the system tray or just the taskbar it does not matter.I tried to use the right-click, options, Run minimized but it does do anything. maximized does not...
  8. Game minimizes on launch/mid-game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game minimizes on launch/mid-game.: Hi Team,I've got Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3. I'm playing non steam games like Valorant, and the it minimizes while launching the game itself. It also happens in the mid-game, it will randomly go to the desktop screen and it'd take 2-3 seconds to get back on the game...
  9. Minimizing apps

Minimizing apps: This just started...no updates, changes, etc. When I minimize any app Windows 10, it closes completely. Nothing on the task bar. I have to restart it to get back to it. What have I missed, done or not done?? Thanks for your help!...
  10. Minimizing Apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Minimizing Apps: Is there a way for me to force apps to minimize to the tray when I click on the x ? submitted by /u/jhj0604 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hwl9eq/minimizing_apps/