Windows 10: Apps missing from lock screen notifications

Discus and support Apps missing from lock screen notifications in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Got mine installed today and went rather smooth. No major problems but one tiny annoying issue. We did the upgrade on 4 machines and 3 don't have this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by necker, Jul 29, 2015.

1. necker Win User

Apps missing from lock screen notifications

Got mine installed today and went rather smooth. No major problems but one tiny annoying issue. We did the upgrade on 4 machines and 3 don't have this problem. I want to add mail and cal to my lock screen and it is not a option on my machine. (PRO others are home) After a couple reboots I got mail to show in the System->Notifications&Actions section but it wasn't for a while and CAL still is not.

Did some searching but everything returns "missing my get windows 10 icon"

:)

necker, Jul 29, 2015
  2. farby Win User

Text alerts don't repeat

Don't think there is any application available yet..

..but you may set the lock screen : settings-->lock screen-->choose apps to show quick status-->.. and you will get visual notification for any (selected) missed notification. Depending upon your device the same can be visible on your Glance screen too.

farby, Jul 29, 2015
  3. 950XL not showing missed calls

When I miss a phone call the notification is not showing up on the phone icon unless I go into the call history, then when I exit call history I can see the missed call.

Phone calls are set to appear on the lock screen quick status and are given high priority in notifications, this issue also happens when the phone is locked on the lock screen. In that until I open the call history the missed call status is not activated,
    after that it will appear on the lock screen as well as the phone calls icon.

All settings worked at some point

All other lock screen enabled apps appear as normal.

I have performed a soft reset

I am reluctant to hard reset the phone.

Redseven1972, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Azreal Win User

I am having the same issue on one of my machines. I upgraded a total of 4 and on 1 I only have the option of NONE. The rest all have the standard Apps.

Azreal, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

1. Apps missing from lock screen notifications - Similar Threads - Apps missing lock

2. Windows 10 Notifications on Lock Screen Weather App

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Notifications on Lock Screen Weather App: To whom it may concern, Installed on the computer is Windows 10 Home, Version 1909, OS Build 18363.1256. The weather app does not work on lock screen. The notifications & actions section is configured for "get notifications from apps and other senders", "show...
  3. Notifications - apps missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Notifications - apps missing: Hi, I removed email notifcation on windows 10. I would now like to receive a notfication everytime i recieve an email. I tried through email settings. I went Manage notification>get notifications from these apps However my email app (outlook) is not there, infact i can...
  4. Notification sounds in lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification sounds in lock screen: As the title says I would like certain apps to play sounds on the lock screen like on andriod, I have been trying to figure out how, i can get it to display the notification on the lock screen but it doesn't play any sound. More Information #1 The specific app is telegram....
  5. Windows Spotlight is missing from Lock screen

Windows Spotlight is missing from Lock screen: I noticed Windows Lockscreen is missing from "Background" dropdown list in Settings>Personalization>Lock screen, is there any way to re-enable it? The Assets folder from AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState doesn't exist...
  6. Windows Spotlight is missing from Lock screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Spotlight is missing from Lock screen: I noticed Windows Lockscreen is missing from "Background" dropdown list in Settings>Personalization>Lock screen, is there any way to re-enable it? The Assets folder from AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState doesn't exist...
  7. Lock Screen Notifications

Lock Screen Notifications: When all users are logged off, there will sometimes be a red circle with a white X through it on the bottom left hand corner of the lock screen with a number by it. One time, the number was 3. Today the number was 6. What does that mean? The only thing I can think of is...
  8. Notifications on lock screen.

Notifications on lock screen.: I have turned off all notifications on my lock screen in settings but there are still the same 3 notifications on it. How do I fix this? I have windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-on-lock-screen/0a038694-436c-4eda-bed6-2eea8dd27db0
  9. Apps missing in Lock Screen notification

in Windows 10 Support
    Apps missing in Lock Screen notification: Hello guys, I'm using Windows 10 Pro. I installed the OS from the ISO file. There is one little bug though. In the lock screen settings, in "choose an app to show detailed status", the place where I can add the apps for which I want detailed status to be shown like...
  10. Missing apps in Notifications settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing apps in Notifications settings: Hello, I found that some of my apps (that regularly emit notifications through the notification center, such as Dropbox or Cyberduck) dont appear in the notifications settings page. For example, I use Cyberduck as FTP client. Every time I edit a file on my server i get the...