Windows 10: Apps no internet connection

Discus and support Apps no internet connection in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi What is going on here? My apps worked fine yesterday and then when I shut down I had a windows update and now this morning again none of my apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dave1776, Sep 15, 2016.

1. Dave1776 Win User

Apps no internet connection

Hi

What is going on here? My apps worked fine yesterday and then when I shut down I had a windows update and now this morning again none of my apps are working. Most load to the initial page with the game or apps logo but refuses to go any further and like weather channel app there's pops up and says no internet connection.

I have a strong feeling it is from last nights update as it worked fine yesterday and few months back I had same issue and after I reported it it worked again so has to be related to that update last night.

Why is this constantly being broken??? It's annoying as all out!

Dave

:)

Dave1776, Sep 15, 2016

2. Wi-Fi is on // No connection (after Windows Update)

On Oct 13 windows updated.

The update must've invited malware into my computer. I tried to run my antivirus after the update but it said there's no connection. Google chrome lost connection as well and then I got a pop-up saying that Windows Defender found and blocked a "Severe Trojan
    threat". So I deleted it and I still don't have connection... (weirdly) the only thing that works is the Explorer app. I have internet; the Wi-Fi works just fine but, everything else doesn't connect. It's something internal that must be causing
    the problem and it all started after the update.

P.S.

It also changed my network from private to public so I had to fix that.

And YES, I did allow these programs through the Firewall so that's not the problem.

No Internet, Sep 15, 2016
  3. Wi-Fi is on // No connection (after Windows Update)

still isn't working.

No Internet, Sep 15, 2016
Thema:

Apps no internet connection

1. Apps no internet connection - Similar Threads - Apps internet connection

2. Apps error, app is not connecting to the internet

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps error, app is not connecting to the internet: My Microsoft store or even outlook cannot connect to the network. I don't know what happened but almost all my Microsoft app is not working. Other apps like adobe is working fine....
  3. Apps error, app is not connecting to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps error, app is not connecting to the internet: My Microsoft store or even outlook cannot connect to the network. I don't know what happened but almost all my Microsoft app is not working. Other apps like adobe is working fine....
  4. Apps error, app is not connecting to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Apps Not Connecting to Internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Apps Not Connecting to Internet: All of my Microsoft apps Outlook, Get Help, Feedback Hub, Microsoft Store cannot connect to the internet. I think this may be an issue with my firewall, but I tried turning off my firewall and this didn't fix it....
  6. Microsoft Apps Not Connecting to Internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Apps Not Connecting to Internet: All of my Microsoft apps Outlook, Get Help, Feedback Hub, Microsoft Store cannot connect to the internet. I think this may be an issue with my firewall, but I tried turning off my firewall and this didn't fix it....
  7. apps cannot connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    apps cannot connect to the internet: apps cannot connect to the internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-cannot-connect-to-the-internet/8a2ba37e-5d4d-475c-88aa-cf4b92be732d
  8. internet connected but apps cannot connect

internet connected but apps cannot connect: It started 3 days ago when I turned on my computer, everything seemed to be functioning properly, however once it got to starting programs like steam, origin, epic games launcher, and discord, they would all give me the same response. They all failed to go online, I began to...
  9. Cannot connect to internet apps

Cannot connect to internet apps: Hi all, for the past 36 hours I have been having problems connecting to the internet via several apps. This includes Windows Update & uTorrent. Also. I can connect to my work e-mail account via 365 in a browser, but the 'Outlook' app on my desktop won't sync, although it...
  10. Internet connection for apps

Internet connection for apps: I'm currently dealing with issues with my internet connection. I have attempted to install games and recently I have tried to download Adobe but although I have internet connection it appears that I am offline. I can access chrome, but I am unable to appear online in apps...