Windows 10: Apps not loading due to net connection

Discus and support Apps not loading due to net connection in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi See the screen shot below. This is the Weather Channels App and I get similar errors when I try and access the store. I get this sort of error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dave1776, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Dave1776 Win User

Apps not loading due to net connection

Hi

See the screen shot below. This is the Weather Channels App and I get similar errors when I try and access the store. I get this sort of error quite a bit after a windows update and then after a bit it tends to work itself out unsure if another update fixes the issue or what but why do I get this way to often after a windows update it is getting rather annoying to get this as often as I do.

Bear in mind that I just took this screen shot and then posted so it proves I do have internet access only relates to apps nothing else as email also is downloading just fine.

Apps not loading due to net connection [​IMG]

Thanks
    Dave

:)

Dave1776, Mar 25, 2018

2. Apps not loading due to Live ID problem

Yes, in settings attention was required for the WLID. I figured the problem out. I had changed over from a Live.com email acct to Outlook.com and the phone required me to return the phone to factory settings. Once I reconfigured the phone to the Outlook
    acct it is working again. Thanks for your help. Brent

zmusicsquirrel, Mar 25, 2018
  3. Apps not loading due to Live ID problem

I purchased an app and my Samsung Focus is not loading it. It says that there is a problem with my Windows Live ID. I checked all my settings and the Live ID seems to be OK. Any thoughts on how to resolve this issue? Thanks

zmusicsquirrel, Mar 25, 2018
  4. Dave1776 Win User

OK I think I have this partly figured out this is what is causing this

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...c-eed78fe5c6c4

Problem is I can not get the proxy settings saved as every time I remove the items in the proxy settings it just reinserts it. I tried editing the registry with what I did last time but the settings I set last time are still in place but the proxy keeps forcing itself on me and not connecting apps and such including STEAM.

I am currently scanning my system but is there anyone who might have some suggestions to getting this proxy removed?

Thanks

Dave1776, Mar 25, 2018
  5. Samuria Win User
    If you have a proxy set and it wontgo away its either a virus or your Anti virus they often run a proxy so it can scan traffic

Samuria, Mar 26, 2018
  6. Dave1776 Win User
    Well I know it isn't my anti-virus as I have had this for years and never an issue is always following a windows update.

I just scanned my system and all it found was 19 cookies and nothing else so unless it's brandy new my net protection should have detected it as I keep it updated so is the most recent virus definitions.

Dave1776, Mar 26, 2018
  7. Samuria Win User
    download and save FRST 64bit or FRST 32 bit to your Desktop.
    http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/farbar/FRST.exe

http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/farbar/FRST64.exe

Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
    Make sure that Addition option is checked.
    Press Scan button.
    It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
    Please copy and paste log back .
    The first time the tool is run it generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe).

Samuria, Mar 26, 2018
  8. Dave1776 Win User

Actually just resolved the issue was definitely a proxy issue for sure but unsure who messed it up as I was researching this issue some said it was ad/mal ware and some said they too have had the issue following windows updates and blamed it on bad coding and I know for me always seems to come up right after an update which makes me uncertain where it did originate from.

That said I followed the instructions I got at the link below but never had to go past the first step using ADWCLEANER that resolved my issue right away. Just scanned the system it did find a couple issues I clicked clean and restarted and all was working perfectly again.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/for...080/?p=4095172

Dave1776, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Apps not loading due to net connection - Similar Threads - Apps loading due

2. can't connect net

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't connect net: I'm having trouble with my PC, Its really slow so I restarted it. However, the moment I use it again, it won't even connect to the network anymore. I don't know why it's happening but I'm sure I have connection....
  3. can't connect net

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't connect net: I'm having trouble with my PC, Its really slow so I restarted it. However, the moment I use it again, it won't even connect to the network anymore. I don't know why it's happening but I'm sure I have connection....
  4. can't connect net

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't install programs due to Net Framework

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install programs due to Net Framework: Hey guys, I'm tying to install Microsoft Teams and it says "This application requires the .NET Framework 4.5". When I try to install it, it says it is already installed in my computer and I just have to enable it through Windows features. When I go to Windows Feautures it...
  6. Cannot install Citrix Workspace App due to .net framework version

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot install Citrix Workspace App due to .net framework version: Hello, Since last week I'm trying to install Citrix Workspace App, but it finishes with errors and then fails. It says that citrix need a 4. or later. But when I check the registry I found that I have 528372 as a version. Could someone assist me to handle this issue...
  7. Connect App Loading Screen

Connect App Loading Screen: My phone used to project in Connect App but after windows update it won't. When I tried to system restore my computer, It works fine again. Now when after re-updating my pc, it's not working again. It will say connected and trying to project but it won't go through....
  8. .Net 4.0 will not load

in Windows 10 Customization
    .Net 4.0 will not load: I keep getting the .net Block error whenever I try to install .net 4.0 and any version above that. It keeps telling me to turn it on in Programs and Features but that only ends up with the same error message. I've tried re-installing a brand new windows version, I've turned...
  9. Facebook App can't connect due to AsyncSocketException

Facebook App can't connect due to AsyncSocketException: Hi, every body. Facebook app is throwing this when I try to log in. [ATTACH] Can anyone tell me about this??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-app-cant-connect-due-to/0f8d0da4-0a23-4079-926b-fcd407927790
  10. Page won't load Your connection is not private (NET::ERR_CERT_SYMANT)

in Browsers and Email
    Page won't load Your connection is not private (NET::ERR_CERT_SYMANT): Does anyone know how to solve this error. Only happening with Chrome (not on Edge) Thanks 115587

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asyncsocketexception facebook