Windows 10: Apps not opening after update

Discus and support Apps not opening after update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So, I did an update today and now my Microsoft store, and my Kodi won't open. How do I fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by sallymarier0216, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Apps not opening after update

So, I did an update today and now my Microsoft store, and my Kodi won't open. How do I fix this?*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh

:)

sallymarier0216, Jun 6, 2018
  2. RP_77 Win User

Store, Calendar, and Mail Apps not opening after Windows 10 update

Hello,

I recently updated to Windows 10 and I found that my Store, Calendar, and Mail Apps are not opening. When I try to open them I get the following message:

This app can't open

There is a problem with this app. Contact your system administrator about repairing or reinstalling it.

I have tried the following but neither worked:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key and R key together to open the Run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter key for the command to execute.
    Method 2:

You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X..
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.

Please help me fix this!

RP_77, Jun 8, 2018
  3. Is the Photos App completely broken? It opens but crashes after 5 seconds.

There were so many errors in the system I just wiped everything and did a clean install. However, the Photos app still crashes immediately after opening it. I tried all the steps listed above and the problem persists. Creating a new user and doing a clean
    boot have no effect. The SFC scan reports no errors now, which is good, but the Photos app will not work despite trying everything that has been suggested. Also, the Troubleshooter for Windows Apps found no problems. Which is amusing, since there clearly is
    one.

To recap, despite trying all methods listed above, including a clean install to clear everything and make sure I have all current updates...Photos does not work.

I'd really like to hear a suggestion as to what to do next.

BrianBeagle, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Apps not opening after update

1. Apps not opening after update - Similar Threads - Apps opening update

2. Cant Open Xbox App After Updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Open Xbox App After Updating: i have an issue about my xbox it cant be opened after i updated it, is there any solution ? whenever i open the xbox app, it will close right away https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-xbox-app-after-updating/37b21017-ef14-45e9-8ad1-48e8cfc2919c
  3. Cant Open Xbox App After Updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant Open Xbox App After Updating: i have an issue about my xbox it cant be opened after i updated it, is there any solution ? whenever i open the xbox app, it will close right away https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-xbox-app-after-updating/37b21017-ef14-45e9-8ad1-48e8cfc2919c
  4. apps won’t open after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    apps won’t open after an update: So i just updated my computer forgot what update it was and after i updated it none of my apps would openeven chrome!! and only files, settings and internet explorer open. whenever i click on an app a blue box appears and says: “ this app can’t open. there a problem with this...
  5. apps won’t open after an update

apps won’t open after an update: So i just updated my computer forgot what update it was and after i updated it none of my apps would openeven chrome!! and only files, settings and internet explorer open. whenever i click on an app a blue box appears and says: “ this app can’t open. there a problem with this...
  6. apps won’t open after an update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Calendar App won't open after update

Calendar App won't open after update: Both my PC and laptop have just updated over the last couple of days and now my calendar app when opens just flashes and immediately disappears. Mail app opens ok but when I select calendar from the mail app, it disappears again. What has happened?...
  8. can't open apps after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't open apps after windows update: after last update for windows can't open some default programs like photos , video editor , feedback hub ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-apps-after-windows-update/50abfe2a-279b-4789-87cf-225f216e5aea
  9. apps are not opening after windows 10 update

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    apps are not opening after windows 10 update: After I updated windows 10 most of my apps were not opening. Even Microsoft Store was not opening. Why is it so? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps-are-not-opening-after-windows-10-update/7a87f3a1-37de-47ed-a534-0495684116a6"
  10. After update Apps not opening

After update Apps not opening: So, I did an update today and now my Microsoft store, and my Kodi won't open. How do I fix this?*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh*Huh 111727

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to open many apps after recent october 1 2019 update

2. apps microsoft store does not open after update