Windows 10: Apps Suspended and Crashes

Discus and support Apps Suspended and Crashes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So apparently after a certain while I factory resected my computer. I had to do it twice as the first time it automatically crashed in the middle. But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by princeadjei, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Apps Suspended and Crashes

So apparently after a certain while I factory resected my computer. I had to do it twice as the first time it automatically crashed in the middle. But now I've been getting a lot of apps being suspended. Examples being Cortana, Microsoft Edge(Despite using it rn) Microsoft Skype, Windows Default Lock Screen and others. I've had also had game problems with the client Uplay. My game crashes after say 45 minutes of playing. When I look in task manager apparently Uplay is suspended although I don't know if they're linked. I've also been getting crashes every time I restart my computer. With the Blue screen trying gather data. I believe the error was FLT_FILE_SYSTEM. The crashes stopped a lot frequently with me having to restart 2-3 times before I could actually log into my computer because I would crash when putting in my password after it loaded for about 5 seconds. Any Solutions?

:)

princeadjei, Jul 21, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 21, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 21, 2018
  4. Apps Suspended and Crashes

Mail app crashes when turning off conversations

Hi Gareth,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before the Mail app crashes?
    • What specific troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the Windows app troubleshooter from this
    link

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

Apps Suspended and Crashes

1. Apps Suspended and Crashes - Similar Threads - Apps Suspended Crashes

2. Task manager suspending apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task manager suspending apps: Hey,I use a windows 11 and I've noticed that it suspends my minimized apps automatically. I then came to know that it is normal and it is done to save resources. But I have an app that i want to keep alive. How do i stop suspending apps in windows 11 ? I found many tutorials...
  3. Programs start in Suspended and then crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs start in Suspended and then crash: I recently forced close a game that was frozen. I tried to restart the game but it starts in suspended mode on the task manager and then crashes. This also happens to other games and some windows processes device manager, event viewer, msconfig. This happened once and I...
  4. App getting instantly suspended

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    App getting instantly suspended: [ATTACH] Wassup. So, I've encountered this problem on my friend's laptop first with a game called Friday Night Funkin', and now I'm having the same issue but with Terraria. About a year ago, Terraria was working fine on my PC, but now older versions and new versions don't...
  5. App getting instantly suspended

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    App getting instantly suspended: [ATTACH] Wassup. So, I've encountered this problem on my girlfriend's laptop first with a game called Friday Night Funkin', and now I'm having the same issue but with Terraria. About a year ago, Terraria was working fine on my PC, but now older versions and new versions...
  6. Suspended app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suspended app: How to enable suspended apps on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/suspended-app/088cbb37-972e-4e3f-94d0-38b9d1dec9f8
  7. Suspended apps on task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    Suspended apps on task manager: Hi I was wondering if there is a way I could unsuspend apps or stop them from being suspended in task manager When I try and open a game I have in file explorer it starts processing it for a bit and then suspends it and closes it but its only using less than 4% of the cpu...
  8. Fix suspended app crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fix suspended app crashing: There is an app that I try to run, however it keeps crashing on me, when I look at the status in Task manager, it says "Suspended". I've searched around to find a way to unsuspend the app, including clean booting and re-installing the program, however the status is still the...
  9. Apps. Suspended in Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps. Suspended in Task Manager: I had an issue where an app (Deezer) on Windows 10 recently stopped working, and the process in Task Manager showed "Suspended". App would just freeze after login. I could not get it to un-suspend. Simple solution, ran app as Administrator and it was changed to running...
  10. Apps/processes being suspended!

in Windows 10 Support
    Apps/processes being suspended!: [img] I can't figure out why, but randomly my computer has started suspending processes I try to start, for no reason I can think of. I have scanned my PC multiple times fully, there is no virus, but I can't think of a reason it would be doing this. It is incredibly...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. prevent windows default lock screen being suspended