Windows 10: Apps updating

Discus and support Apps updating in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We own two PCs and one thing I just don't understand is MS methods of pushing app updates. For the most part if one machine sees an app update for say... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Scottyboy99, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Apps updating

We own two PCs and one thing I just don't understand is MS methods of pushing app updates. For the most part if one machine sees an app update for say Mail and calendar and I'll go and manually check the other machine and the same app update will come through. But I do see a lot of occasions where one machine gets an app update and the other won't for days even weeks later and thus remain on an older version. I know exactly what apps update and meticulously monitor reliability history. For example tonight one machine got an update for Money app, the other did not despite a manual check but earlier roles were reversed as the other machine got a calculator update whilst the first machine did not and as at time of writing this it still hasn't been offered it. I wonder why this happens. It's frustrating the way things are drip fed by MS. Most certainly the chief offenders are the native MS apps although I have noticed the same in the past with the Facebook app. Our family owns a myriad of Apple devices too and when an app updates on iOS every single device gets it, the way I think it should really be done. Seems MS needs to follow their lead on this

does anyone else notice this and have any thoughts on why this might occur?

:)

Scottyboy99, Jun 6, 2017

2. how to install xap downloaded from uc browser

My stor appa games downlod

apps games, Jun 6, 2017
  3. Cant update using nokia software updater for Nokia 5800

hi there I would just like to find out how can I go about updating my phone with the new software that is available for the Nokia 5800? I've tried many times on downloading it but it's not working on my PC. It tells me the whole time that I need to check
    for configuration settings!!! I'm fed up and I would like to upgrade to the new software. I have widows vista installed on my PC and I have enough memeory to download the nokia software for the PC option.

Could someone be so kind in helping me. I can't even download the new maps to my phone. I live in South Africa and the street that I live in doesn't even appear on the maps that's on my phone.

I NEED HELP ASAP

updating---01, Jun 6, 2017
  4. Unkn0wn Win User

Apps updating

Hi, yes I also own 2 pcs windows 10 slow ring and usually one of my pcs get app updates after a week or so, my idea is that the pcs are not sharing the app store updates only the os updates. But I am sure they could implement the same for both.

Unkn0wn, Jun 6, 2017
Thema:

Apps updating

1. Apps updating - Similar Threads - Apps updating

2. Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friend,I am using the Latest Microsoft Windows 11, Version: 23H2 OS on My Laptop. When I try to update Apps via Microsoft Store by clicking on "Update all" it starts Downloading, but Downloading Circle Roams. But actually it dosen't gets Downloaded....
  3. Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps not getting updated properly in Microsoft Store.: To,Microsoft CommunityDear Friend,I am using the Latest Microsoft Windows 11, Version: 23H2 OS on My Laptop. When I try to update Apps via Microsoft Store by clicking on "Update all" it starts Downloading, but Downloading Circle Roams. But actually it dosen't gets Downloaded....
  4. Removing older app updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Removing older app updates: Windows used to remove older app updates from the Store Library only about the last 2 weeks where shown, I have updates going back to June 15/23. Did something change and how can I remove the older ones... I have the filter set to show installed products only... if I uncheck...
  5. Removing older app updates

Removing older app updates: Windows used to remove older app updates from the Store Library only about the last 2 weeks where shown, I have updates going back to June 15/23. Did something change and how can I remove the older ones... I have the filter set to show installed products only... if I uncheck...
  6. XBOX APP will not load or update on my PC WIN 11 Pro/64 what can I try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX APP will not load or update on my PC WIN 11 Pro/64 what can I try: I have repaired store and deleted and re installed XBOX app.. no help, error code 0x80070426 latest ver. of OS runningI own games now that I cannot install due to this malfunction. any and all help is appreciated....
  7. XBOX APP will not load or update on my PC WIN 11 Pro/64 what can I try

XBOX APP will not load or update on my PC WIN 11 Pro/64 what can I try: I have repaired store and deleted and re installed XBOX app.. no help, error code 0x80070426 latest ver. of OS runningI own games now that I cannot install due to this malfunction. any and all help is appreciated....
  8. WHY MUST I UPDATE MY XBOX APP ON PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY MUST I UPDATE MY XBOX APP ON PC?: WIN11,23H2; I have my xbox but some games like MSFS addons must be runned on pc, so i installed xbox app, before 2023 maybe, i can sign onto app but someday i must update it from **** store, each time i wait for downloading, each time explore crashes not just once. When i put...
  9. WHY MUST I UPDATE MY XBOX APP ON PC?

WHY MUST I UPDATE MY XBOX APP ON PC?: WIN11,23H2; I have my xbox but some games like MSFS addons must be runned on pc, so i installed xbox app, before 2023 maybe, i can sign onto app but someday i must update it from **** store, each time i wait for downloading, each time explore crashes not just once. When i put...
  10. Where do you see the date an app was last updated in the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do you see the date an app was last updated in the Microsoft Store?: I would like to see the date and revision of an App in the Microsoft Store before I decide to install that application not the revision of applications that are already installed on my PC. I would have assumed that such critical information should be available in the...